Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Insanelycan's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello to all! I am kinda putting my stuff on here in hopes of making some art of dragons or well any type of stuff. Now prices will be in USD but can shoot me a offer in Gems or Treasures ,maybe even dragons/etc. Able to draw: [LIST] [*]Canines (wolves,dogs,etc) [/LIST] [LIST] [*] Dragons (may be rusty but able) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Anthromorphic (aka furries) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Humans (not strong suit but I done it before) [/LIST] [u]Art examples:[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lvDMpeA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yKCiJmK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KZ7z0MS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hicN0ld.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qSrx2zn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IGKbvIX.png[/img] ( I have other examples but they are older if you like to see just ping me) [u]Pricing:[/u] [quote][b]Full body (shaded,colored): 20$ / 700 gems / 560,000 treasures Full body flat:15$ / 300 gems / 240,000 treasure /w back ground (simple ,with some shape): 1$/ 100 gems / 80,000 Ref sheet: (feral w/ head shot) 18$/ 1,500 gems /1,200,000 /w anthro view (one view) : 25 $ / 1,800 gems / 18 ,000 treasures Icons:10$ / 500 gems /400,00 treasure[/b] [/quote] [center][u]ToS:[/u] Payment up first Ref sheet and prefer idea for art If selling oc/dragon/etc you may add it with selling of oc just ask first [/center] [center][u]Send to:[/u] Caine on Wolfhome Gems and Treasures on here to me ( still yknow getting it figured) Paypal - message privately for. [/center] [b]NOTE: I AM NOT GOOD AT PRICING IN FR CURRENCY SO IF YOU LIKE TO OFFER PLEASE DO A PRICE BUT NOTHING CRAZY LOW.[/b]
Hello to all! I am kinda putting my stuff on here in hopes of making some art of dragons or well any type of stuff. Now prices will be in USD but can shoot me a offer in Gems or Treasures ,maybe even dragons/etc.

Able to draw:
  • Canines (wolves,dogs,etc)
  • Dragons (may be rusty but able)
  • Anthromorphic (aka furries)
  • Humans (not strong suit but I done it before)

Art examples:
lvDMpeA.png
yKCiJmK.png
KZ7z0MS.png
hicN0ld.png
qSrx2zn.png
IGKbvIX.png
( I have other examples but they are older if you like to see just ping me)

Pricing:
Quote:
Full body (shaded,colored): 20$ / 700 gems / 560,000 treasures
Full body flat:15$ / 300 gems / 240,000 treasure
/w back ground (simple ,with some shape): 1$/ 100 gems / 80,000
Ref sheet: (feral w/ head shot) 18$/ 1,500 gems /1,200,000
/w anthro view (one view) : 25 $ / 1,800 gems / 18 ,000 treasures
Icons:10$ / 500 gems /400,00 treasure
ToS:
Payment up first
Ref sheet and prefer idea for art
If selling oc/dragon/etc you may add it with selling of oc just ask first
Send to:
Caine on Wolfhome
Gems and Treasures on here to me ( still yknow getting it figured)
Paypal - message privately for.

NOTE: I AM NOT GOOD AT PRICING IN FR CURRENCY SO IF YOU LIKE TO OFFER PLEASE DO A PRICE BUT NOTHING CRAZY LOW.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan Your prices are extremely low in FR currency!!!! The gem-treasure ratio is around 1g:800t, and gems are around $1:100g. I hope that helps!!
@Insanelycan Your prices are extremely low in FR currency!!!! The gem-treasure ratio is around 1g:800t, and gems are around $1:100g. I hope that helps!!
@InsanelyCan
Hey there! You have some pretty neat art, but i think your FR currency prices are majorly screwed up... :P $1 is equivalent to 100 gems, which is in turn worth ~80k treasure. Treasure in the hundreds won't get you even a single pebble, let alone anything of worth. Just a friendly piece of advice from a fellow artist!
@InsanelyCan
Hey there! You have some pretty neat art, but i think your FR currency prices are majorly screwed up... :P $1 is equivalent to 100 gems, which is in turn worth ~80k treasure. Treasure in the hundreds won't get you even a single pebble, let alone anything of worth. Just a friendly piece of advice from a fellow artist!
IMG_3120.png
@Insanelycan I'd love to commission you though ahh
@Insanelycan I'd love to commission you though ahh
@Calavir
I kinda thought my pricing would be off LOL but thanks ill try to price em right via FR. I am so use to doing it on other forums. When ever you like just hit me up!
@Calavir
I kinda thought my pricing would be off LOL but thanks ill try to price em right via FR. I am so use to doing it on other forums. When ever you like just hit me up!
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan I totally understand omg. Most people on FR have around 100kt - 1milT, so I try to price my art around that range to get a suitable amount of customers. I wish you luck on all your future commissions though! <3 Can you draw Sulfur for me? I'd love to pay for a fullbody flat w/ no background. I may just raise enough treasure to pay for shaded later on if that's alright?? He's an Abyssal Wolf, so he's a bioluminescent creature that emits light around the eyes, mouth, gills, and pawpads. His blood is a very bright yellowish orange if that's important to know! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/064a3815ad6cfb482a728d321bb5e8dc/tumblr_inline_nwrkicWfub1tbqt64_540.png[/img]
@Insanelycan I totally understand omg. Most people on FR have around 100kt - 1milT, so I try to price my art around that range to get a suitable amount of customers. I wish you luck on all your future commissions though! <3

Can you draw Sulfur for me? I'd love to pay for a fullbody flat w/ no background. I may just raise enough treasure to pay for shaded later on if that's alright??

He's an Abyssal Wolf, so he's a bioluminescent creature that emits light around the eyes, mouth, gills, and pawpads. His blood is a very bright yellowish orange if that's important to know!
tumblr_inline_nwrkicWfub1tbqt64_540.png
@Insanelycan could you ping me when you find out your prices? Your art is beautiful, I'd hate to not pay what its worth!
@Insanelycan could you ping me when you find out your prices? Your art is beautiful, I'd hate to not pay what its worth!
Outtsider / Jett. He/They
Hello, Corvo.
Prices have been edited. I will slowly work them around here and there.

If still interested I am all game :D I hope the prices are okay now. Thank you a bunch it means alot that people like it already. @Foxlan

Hopefully I get some I mean it be crazy cause I am so use to deviantart, furaffinity, and so on. But yeah I can do a flat for you and do you want it shaded later on when you do get that amount ,same image, or commission another? I mean which ever omg. Hes so lovely looking yeah I can do that :) Send when ready and Ill begin sketching! @Calavir
Prices have been edited. I will slowly work them around here and there.

If still interested I am all game :D I hope the prices are okay now. Thank you a bunch it means alot that people like it already. @Foxlan

Hopefully I get some I mean it be crazy cause I am so use to deviantart, furaffinity, and so on. But yeah I can do a flat for you and do you want it shaded later on when you do get that amount ,same image, or commission another? I mean which ever omg. Hes so lovely looking yeah I can do that :) Send when ready and Ill begin sketching! @Calavir
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan Could I possible grab a fullbody + shaded picture of Nikolai for treasure? I think he would look awesome in your style!
@Insanelycan Could I possible grab a fullbody + shaded picture of Nikolai for treasure? I think he would look awesome in your style!
Outtsider / Jett. He/They
Hello, Corvo.
@Insanelycan I'd love to have it shaded later on when I get the treasure for it yeah!! I'm auctioning off some of my gem marketplace items (I hope they sell soon ;-; I can pay in pricey items as well if you're interested in that. Here's what I have:

[The tumblr post about it]
@Insanelycan I'd love to have it shaded later on when I get the treasure for it yeah!! I'm auctioning off some of my gem marketplace items (I hope they sell soon ;-; I can pay in pricey items as well if you're interested in that. Here's what I have:

[The tumblr post about it]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12