Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] Games, T & G - - [W] Art/characters
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@Exeidur Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals. I do design too:) I'm interested in Skin: Spirit Poetry/ Accent: Vessurian Prince [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/725a7a042ace53617eae4505de6b7a0d/tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao7_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aca52c368d80bed5bbb4345a157b7547/tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao3_r2_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e2fe77e7db26bd8dc3d26f0428b0227/tumblr_pi0olhtn4s1xvhflao4_r1_640.png[/img] Here's my art shop if you're interested! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
@Exeidur

Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
I do design too:)
I'm interested in Skin: Spirit Poetry/ Accent: Vessurian Prince
tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao7_r1_1280.png
tumblr_pj55pfbuuq1xvhflao3_r2_540.jpg
tumblr_pi0olhtn4s1xvhflao4_r1_640.png
Here's my art shop if you're interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
Ahh if I had to choose I'd love to draw Zaryll (with lots of flowers, adornments & pretty stuff)! <3 hehe i've been wanting to play scribblenauts for a long time so im really happy! Thank you too c:
Ahh if I had to choose I'd love to draw Zaryll (with lots of flowers, adornments & pretty stuff)! <3 hehe i've been wanting to play scribblenauts for a long time so im really happy! Thank you too c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@SaiKae Hmm, I'm a bit on the edge. I do like semi-realism in some cases, but for most of my characters on here I'm looking for a slightly more cartoonish style. So it depends on which characters you'd be interested in drawing, and what kind of piece exactly. I can understand that a piece like the first WIP in your shop would be muc more expensive than a simple headshot. I'd be okay with paying with the Hinsvegar accent. It's on the AH at the moment, and the lowest price used to be about 1200, but is now 900G. So I don't think a 1:1 trade would work, but let me know what you'd be up to drawing first & we'll discuss (payment) details later :> @nonaline Thanks for your post! I must say, I do really like this example" [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fecf4248bda9cbbac2440b52decb16cd/tumblr_pgtt6h5n3A1xvhflao2_r1_500.png[/img] and these styles: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Exmp6ez.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Fe6DKT.png[/img] But I'm not sure what would be possible to get for Spirit Poetry and/or Vessurian Prince. I like your chibis as well! Do you have any specific character of mine in mind? And what would you be able to draw for one or both of the accents? Thanks for your time in any case ^^ @Mikixen Oooh, I'm glad you like her! I'm curious to see what you'll make for her. Her original design was based on a dragon that I sold, but I couldn't sell the art with it :> Anyway, I'll put Scribblenauts & Old Man's Journey on hold for you. I'll either send both game links when you've completed the full piece, or I can send over one when you show me the sketch & the second once it's completed :)
@SaiKae
Hmm, I'm a bit on the edge. I do like semi-realism in some cases, but for most of my characters on here I'm looking for a slightly more cartoonish style. So it depends on which characters you'd be interested in drawing, and what kind of piece exactly. I can understand that a piece like the first WIP in your shop would be muc more expensive than a simple headshot.
I'd be okay with paying with the Hinsvegar accent. It's on the AH at the moment, and the lowest price used to be about 1200, but is now 900G. So I don't think a 1:1 trade would work, but let me know what you'd be up to drawing first & we'll discuss (payment) details later :>

@nonaline
Thanks for your post! I must say, I do really like this example"
tumblr_pgtt6h5n3A1xvhflao2_r1_500.png

and these styles:

Exmp6ez.png
9Fe6DKT.png

But I'm not sure what would be possible to get for Spirit Poetry and/or Vessurian Prince. I like your chibis as well!
Do you have any specific character of mine in mind? And what would you be able to draw for one or both of the accents?
Thanks for your time in any case ^^

@Mikixen
Oooh, I'm glad you like her! I'm curious to see what you'll make for her. Her original design was based on a dragon that I sold, but I couldn't sell the art with it :>
Anyway, I'll put Scribblenauts & Old Man's Journey on hold for you. I'll either send both game links when you've completed the full piece, or I can send over one when you show me the sketch & the second once it's completed :)
@Exeidur
Spirit Poetry and/or Vessurian Prince adout 3kg

I can draw one A type / gijinka Chibi /painterly Chibi /
gijinka sample colored headshot/painterly headshot
for two skin

I like to draw Dorothy/Gumi but else is fine too:)
@Exeidur
Spirit Poetry and/or Vessurian Prince adout 3kg

I can draw one A type / gijinka Chibi /painterly Chibi /
gijinka sample colored headshot/painterly headshot
for two skin

I like to draw Dorothy/Gumi but else is fine too:)
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
Alright! That sounds good, thanks for holding! I'll PM you a sketch/line to check if everything's okay before completing it~ I'll likely send an update in about 3-4 days c:
Alright! That sounds good, thanks for holding! I'll PM you a sketch/line to check if everything's okay before completing it~ I'll likely send an update in about 3-4 days c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@nonaline
Dorothy or Gumi (whichever you prefer) is absolutely fine with me! I'm just thinking about the prices a bit. Spirit Poetry is about 1500G and Vessurian Prince I've seen at 3000G. I put mine up a bit too high (at 3.75mil), but I do think it's worth 2500G... Would you do a simple chibi for both of the girls for both accents?

@Mikixen
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the sketch/lines ^.^
@nonaline
Dorothy or Gumi (whichever you prefer) is absolutely fine with me! I'm just thinking about the prices a bit. Spirit Poetry is about 1500G and Vessurian Prince I've seen at 3000G. I put mine up a bit too high (at 3.75mil), but I do think it's worth 2500G... Would you do a simple chibi for both of the girls for both accents?

@Mikixen
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the sketch/lines ^.^
@Exeidur sure I can do two simple chibi:)
art can be done within 20 days.
@Exeidur sure I can do two simple chibi:)
art can be done within 20 days.
I'd love to draw anyone you want me to, but here are the characters I saw you wanted something semi-realistic for!: Rhothain (likely just the headshot?), Peri (headshot or waistup?), Zaryll (headshot -- I feel especially inspired by her!)... or, I'd be down to design gijinkas for any of the artless dragons you wanted art for (I'm particularly interested in Dyphka, I have a very clear mental picture for a cool piece!).

Alongside the Hinsvegar accent, some other items of interest are: Imperial Rule accent, wilting rose (x5), plague runestone, water runestone, juvenile prairie skink (x?), pangolin (x?), black tulip (x?), ferret (x?) ... I'll do the calculations for these in a PM, I think.
I'd love to draw anyone you want me to, but here are the characters I saw you wanted something semi-realistic for!: Rhothain (likely just the headshot?), Peri (headshot or waistup?), Zaryll (headshot -- I feel especially inspired by her!)... or, I'd be down to design gijinkas for any of the artless dragons you wanted art for (I'm particularly interested in Dyphka, I have a very clear mental picture for a cool piece!).

Alongside the Hinsvegar accent, some other items of interest are: Imperial Rule accent, wilting rose (x5), plague runestone, water runestone, juvenile prairie skink (x?), pangolin (x?), black tulip (x?), ferret (x?) ... I'll do the calculations for these in a PM, I think.
Check out my art Twitter here!
@nonaline
Great! I've taken the accents off the AH, so they're on hold for you :)

@SaiKae
Ill get back to you in the PM!
@nonaline
Great! I've taken the accents off the AH, so they're on hold for you :)

@SaiKae
Ill get back to you in the PM!
my art shop is linked below u-o
my art shop is linked below u-o
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery