Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juro's cutesy art [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@jurobii
Username: Houndour!
Reference pic of dragon/character: This Houndour
Type of art wanted: Headshot Sketch
Payment: Le Treasure
Additional notes: Could she have a note in her mouth, please, with the word 'VENOS PLZ' on it? Willing to pay extra~
@jurobii
Username: Houndour!
Reference pic of dragon/character: This Houndour
Type of art wanted: Headshot Sketch
Payment: Le Treasure
Additional notes: Could she have a note in her mouth, please, with the word 'VENOS PLZ' on it? Willing to pay extra~
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour
Got your order down! Feel free to send payment whenever~
@Houndour
Got your order down! Feel free to send payment whenever~
IMG_3120.png
@houndour
Here you go! If anything needs changing let me know :00
3TMW4Ff.jpg

woah that was fast even for me
@houndour
Here you go! If anything needs changing let me know :00
3TMW4Ff.jpg

woah that was fast even for me
IMG_3120.png
@Jirobii
@Jurobii
Holy moly!! That was super quick. And she looks adorable I'm so happy! Though the text is 'Venos'

Sorry for the confusion! It's a CS I collect.

Edit: I have been messing up pings today real bad ;;
@Jirobii
@Jurobii
Holy moly!! That was super quick. And she looks adorable I'm so happy! Though the text is 'Venos'

Sorry for the confusion! It's a CS I collect.

Edit: I have been messing up pings today real bad ;;
@houndour
Ahhh whoops my brain got messed up when i was writing. I'll PM you the edited version!

no worries about the misping lol
@houndour
Ahhh whoops my brain got messed up when i was writing. I'll PM you the edited version!

no worries about the misping lol
IMG_3120.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26875138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268752/26875138_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18736235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187363/18736235_350.png[/img] [/url] @jurobii I love your art! Could I get Crayon headshots for the 2 dragons above please? You do not need to add any of the apparel or accents if they are too complex and I can remove the skin on the pearlcatcher if you want. Let me know if you accept and when I should send the payment :)

26875138_350.png

18736235_350.png

@jurobii I love your art!

Could I get Crayon headshots for the 2 dragons above please? You do not need to add any of the apparel or accents if they are too complex and I can remove the skin on the pearlcatcher if you want.

Let me know if you accept and when I should send the payment :)
9PswVhS.png
@Eve
Gosh, thank you so much ;; i'm glad you like my art! :0 and yes those two are okay! That would be 160k or 200 gems, and you can send payment whenever!

@Eve
Gosh, thank you so much ;; i'm glad you like my art! :0 and yes those two are okay! That would be 160k or 200 gems, and you can send payment whenever!

IMG_3120.png
@Jurobii
Sneaking in again. Would you perhaps be comfortable with a Scolipede character/design?
@Jurobii
Sneaking in again. Would you perhaps be comfortable with a Scolipede character/design?
@Houndour
I definitely don't draw an awful lot of scolipedes or insects or any multiple-legged creatures, but i can give it a shot!
@Houndour
I definitely don't draw an awful lot of scolipedes or insects or any multiple-legged creatures, but i can give it a shot!
IMG_3120.png
@Jurobii
Aaah, I'd love to order something if you're up for the shot. I decided to go all out and get a gift for a friend who's had a really, really bad day.

Could I get this Scolipede here? Laying down or whatever pose is fine to make it easier on you. Could there be a note on or next to them saying, 'We love you?' If that's too much totally okay. I love your style and wanted to give asking a go, as you're style is soft and and sweet and might help them feel better ;;

Absolutely willing to pay whatever price- what with it being a complex design on top of non-mammel etx
@Jurobii
Aaah, I'd love to order something if you're up for the shot. I decided to go all out and get a gift for a friend who's had a really, really bad day.

Could I get this Scolipede here? Laying down or whatever pose is fine to make it easier on you. Could there be a note on or next to them saying, 'We love you?' If that's too much totally okay. I love your style and wanted to give asking a go, as you're style is soft and and sweet and might help them feel better ;;

Absolutely willing to pay whatever price- what with it being a complex design on top of non-mammel etx
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19