Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juro's cutesy art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Zaccely
Here are your headshots! I hope they're to your liking, and if there's any changes that need to be made do let me know! :')

FKJKoeh.jpg
0Dr1Efc.jpg

@Fibs @AlyOh
Slots are open once again if yall would like to make an order!
@Zaccely
Here are your headshots! I hope they're to your liking, and if there's any changes that need to be made do let me know! :')

FKJKoeh.jpg
0Dr1Efc.jpg

@Fibs @AlyOh
Slots are open once again if yall would like to make an order!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
Omg they're perfect <3 You even got the apparel I just put on them! :D Thank you so much!
@jurobii
Omg they're perfect <3 You even got the apparel I just put on them! :D Thank you so much!
@Zaccely
No problem! I'm very glad you like them <33

also the apparel happened because i was all ready to draw your babs but i realised i hadn't saved their pictures so i had to come back all sneaky-like and save their images xD
@Zaccely
No problem! I'm very glad you like them <33

also the apparel happened because i was all ready to draw your babs but i realised i hadn't saved their pictures so i had to come back all sneaky-like and save their images xD
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii [b]Username:[/b] AlyOh [b]Reference pic of dragon/character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27025167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270252/27025167_350.png[/img] [/url] {{I would love it with the antlers if possible c’: no harm if not!}} [b]Type of art wanted:[/b] Crayon full body if she fits within your parameters c’: if not, just the headshot is fine. let me know your preference for sure c: [b]Payment:[/b] 80kT or 160kT depending on your comfort c:
@jurobii

Username: AlyOh

Reference pic of dragon/character:

27025167_350.png
{{I would love it with the antlers if possible c’: no harm if not!}}

Type of art wanted: Crayon full body if she fits within your parameters c’: if not, just the headshot is fine. let me know your preference for sure c:

Payment: 80kT or 160kT depending on your comfort c:
machine_by_salsa_sig.gif
@AlyOh
I'd prefer to do a headshot, since my dragon fullbodies right now are a bit iffy oVo and the antlers should be fine! Please send payment over in a one-way CR and i'll get started soon :'D
@AlyOh
I'd prefer to do a headshot, since my dragon fullbodies right now are a bit iffy oVo and the antlers should be fine! Please send payment over in a one-way CR and i'll get started soon :'D
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Sent! Thank you! I'm super excited. <3
@jurobii Sent! Thank you! I'm super excited. <3
machine_by_salsa_sig.gif
@jurobii

ahh would you be willing to do a fullbody of a silvally..?? your art is super cute!!
@jurobii

ahh would you be willing to do a fullbody of a silvally..?? your art is super cute!!
black ink, pink dawn.
@phosphorylase
It looks a tad bit complicated but i think i can manage..? ?? :0 tell you what: you can send over the payment first, and if i end up flopping terribly i'll cancel the trade and let you know of my woes? Does that sound a-okay?

(Ps and thank you for the compliment aAahh!)
@phosphorylase
It looks a tad bit complicated but i think i can manage..? ?? :0 tell you what: you can send over the payment first, and if i end up flopping terribly i'll cancel the trade and let you know of my woes? Does that sound a-okay?

(Ps and thank you for the compliment aAahh!)
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
that sounds fine!! i'll send over payment in treasure now. c:
@jurobii
that sounds fine!! i'll send over payment in treasure now. c:
black ink, pink dawn.
@jurobii [b]Username:[/b] fibs [b]Reference pic of dragon/character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277986/27798556_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of art wanted:[/b] crayon headshot [b]Payment:[/b] [item=daisy flowerfall] - 22kt lah [item=red rose flowerfall] - 72kt lah [item=peacock firebird] - 15g lah [12kt @ 1:800] --- 106kt total [b]Additional notes:[/b] took the items off of your wishlist and used lah prices, lmk if you'd prefer currency/items valued at mp price instead! also would you be able to do at least the hat + emblem? if you could do the bandages as well, that'd be great :0
@jurobii
Username: fibs
Reference pic of dragon/character:
27798556_350.png

Type of art wanted: crayon headshot
Payment: Daisy Flowerfall - 22kt lah
Red Rose Flowerfall - 72kt lah
Peacock Firebird - 15g lah [12kt @ 1:800]
---
106kt total
Additional notes: took the items off of your wishlist and used lah prices, lmk if you'd prefer currency/items valued at mp price instead! also would you be able to do at least the hat + emblem? if you could do the bandages as well, that'd be great :0
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19