Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juro's cutesy art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@jurobii

Payment is sent!!
@jurobii

Payment is sent!!
stag-divider.png
@jurobii Gosh these are so cute. Please let me know when you're open for more! <3
@jurobii Gosh these are so cute. Please let me know when you're open for more! <3
machine_by_salsa_sig.gif
@moxitoxis
Here's your fullbody!! If there's anything that needs changing please let me know :')

CEa6Il9.jpg
@moxitoxis
Here's your fullbody!! If there's anything that needs changing please let me know :')

CEa6Il9.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

Oh she's so cute I love it!!!! Thank you so much!! Would it be okay if I post it on my furaffinity gallery? I'll definitely be putting a link back to your shop!
@jurobii

Oh she's so cute I love it!!!! Thank you so much!! Would it be okay if I post it on my furaffinity gallery? I'll definitely be putting a link back to your shop!
stag-divider.png
@moxitoxis
Sure, go ahead, as long as credit is given :'D (also, i'm v glad you like it <3)
@moxitoxis
Sure, go ahead, as long as credit is given :'D (also, i'm v glad you like it <3)
IMG_3120.png
@Roombakittens
Yooo here's your art!! I hope it's to your liking, and if there's anything that needs to be tweaked don't hesitate to tell me :'D

Bz2jOq2.jpg
@Roombakittens
Yooo here's your art!! I hope it's to your liking, and if there's anything that needs to be tweaked don't hesitate to tell me :'D

Bz2jOq2.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Ahhhh hes to cute! thank you so much i love it :D do you mind if i put it on his toyhou.se page? and if so which gallery(if you have one) did you want me to link to?
@jurobii Ahhhh hes to cute! thank you so much i love it :D do you mind if i put it on his toyhou.se page? and if so which gallery(if you have one) did you want me to link to?
dDdRHWB.png
@Roombakittens
Glad you like it! <3 and sure that's fine!~ i don't have a gallery for you to link to, so no need for thst ^^
@Roombakittens
Glad you like it! <3 and sure that's fine!~ i don't have a gallery for you to link to, so no need for thst ^^
IMG_3120.png
@Vibe
Hello here's your cutesy little blue jay! :'D if there's anything that needs tweaking give me a shout!

5OH75eG.jpg

@zaccely
Ahh i realised i mispinged you the other time ;; anyways could you send payment over in a one-way CR when you can? :')
@Vibe
Hello here's your cutesy little blue jay! :'D if there's anything that needs tweaking give me a shout!

5OH75eG.jpg

@zaccely
Ahh i realised i mispinged you the other time ;; anyways could you send payment over in a one-way CR when you can? :')
IMG_3120.png
@Jurobii
Sent the CR :)
@Jurobii
Sent the CR :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19