Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OB's Bit of Everything (cheap art)
1 2 3
[center][b] [font=1] Like the banner? click it to be brought to the creator's shop![/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2032632/2#post_23978633][img]http://i.imgur.com/uu7qflx.png[/img][/url] NEW LOCATION- [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2106579]here [/url] My new art shop can be found in my signature [S]Que- 1. 2. 3. waiting list 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Hello, and welcome to my shop. The prices are so cheep because I need to work on my FR art. Help me out! [IMG]http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/OrphanedxBubbles/spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png[/IMG] This is a "Pay what you want" thread with a minimum fee,the minimum fee is very low. [color=blue]Mini chibi dragons-[/color]2.5kt minimum (or 5g/ 1 USD) (apparel will cost extra, raising it to a 5kt minimum) [color=blue]Biography's-[/color] for your dragons run 2.5kt minimum (or 5g/1 USD) (After 400 words the price will go up by 500t for every 100 words.) [color=blue]Breeding cards-[/color] 2.5kt minimum (or 5g/ 1 USD) (working on examples.) [color=blue]Quick Sketches[/color] 3kt minimum (or 6g/ 1 USD) (Choose the dragon, let me know if you want any specific details) [color=blue] Observational drawings [/color] 20kt (or 30g/ 2USD) I more then welcome[color=purple] tips[/color], as I'm in the process of expanding my lair. Scroll to the bottom for "How to order" --No need to ping, I'm following-- [/b][/center]

Like the banner? click it to be brought to the creator's shop!
uu7qflx.png

NEW LOCATION-
here

My new art shop can be found in my signature
Que-
waiting list

Hello, and welcome to my shop.

The prices are so cheep because I need to work on my FR art. Help me out!

spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png
This is a "Pay what you want" thread with a minimum fee,the minimum fee is very low.

Mini chibi dragons-2.5kt minimum (or 5g/ 1 USD)
(apparel will cost extra, raising it to a 5kt minimum)

Biography's- for your dragons run 2.5kt minimum (or 5g/1 USD)
(After 400 words the price will go up by 500t for every 100 words.)

Breeding cards- 2.5kt minimum (or 5g/ 1 USD)
(working on examples.)

Quick Sketches 3kt minimum (or 6g/ 1 USD)
(Choose the dragon, let me know if you want any specific details)

Observational drawings 20kt (or 30g/ 2USD)

I more then welcome tips, as I'm in the process of expanding my lair.

Scroll to the bottom for "How to order"

--No need to ping, I'm following--
Hl87sOx.jpg
Tiny Chibi dragons-
these can be with, or without a background.

spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

chibidreg_zps2btthbse.jpgchb_zpsiuu2esjl.png
Sketch2003827_zpsbj5fqf4j.png

Please, do not steal my art.

For a Tiny Chibi dragon, I have a stencil that I created myself, that is why the body shapes are all very similar, it is on purpose, I can straighten them out if you'd like, I may add more types in the future, suggestions are welcome. Feel free to ask for a custom Chibi, describe what youd like in the "extra" section of the order outline.

these are based off of the hatchling version of your dragon, Im working on an adult version, it will be here in the near future.
Tiny Chibi dragons-
these can be with, or without a background.

spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

chibidreg_zps2btthbse.jpgchb_zpsiuu2esjl.png
Sketch2003827_zpsbj5fqf4j.png

Please, do not steal my art.

For a Tiny Chibi dragon, I have a stencil that I created myself, that is why the body shapes are all very similar, it is on purpose, I can straighten them out if you'd like, I may add more types in the future, suggestions are welcome. Feel free to ask for a custom Chibi, describe what youd like in the "extra" section of the order outline.

these are based off of the hatchling version of your dragon, Im working on an adult version, it will be here in the near future.
Hl87sOx.jpg
My rendition of dragons. For these you just make an offer and ill draw your dragon, taking into detail the bio etc.

shn_zpszzp1thun.png
Gecko_zpsyx36vthp.png
My rendition of dragons. For these you just make an offer and ill draw your dragon, taking into detail the bio etc.

shn_zpszzp1thun.png
Gecko_zpsyx36vthp.png
Hl87sOx.jpg
Quick Sketches
(I can shrink them down a bit.)
PCsketch_zpsyzp8r8fw.png
Quick Sketches
(I can shrink them down a bit.)
PCsketch_zpsyzp8r8fw.png
Hl87sOx.jpg
Breeding Cards
these do not describe what your cards will look like. You have the choice in font, shape, colors used etc. but these are styles you can ask for.
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png
rectangle_zpshce5aifp.png
black%20roses_zpsnrcu3mv4.png
paper%20lanterns_zpsizqxuznu.png
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png
Pirates_zpsppjc0mqj.png
Order in shapes. Square, rectangle, tower, or circle. If you dont see an example above Im working on it! :)
Breeding Cards
these do not describe what your cards will look like. You have the choice in font, shape, colors used etc. but these are styles you can ask for.
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png
rectangle_zpshce5aifp.png
black%20roses_zpsnrcu3mv4.png
paper%20lanterns_zpsizqxuznu.png
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png
Pirates_zpsppjc0mqj.png
Order in shapes. Square, rectangle, tower, or circle. If you dont see an example above Im working on it! :)
Hl87sOx.jpg
Biography's
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

Creation of Paper Lanterns

Izzy and Kail met as young adults after both being adopted into a light clan. They became inseparable early on. When they came of child baring age they discovered they were unable to have their own eggs. As artists they decided to craft some children of their very own. Using paper, paint and their internal light they created paper lantern's shaped as dragons. To their surprise these lanterns came to life. They flew about the room, giggling and playing with one another. The new parents were ecstatic, their dreams to become parents finally having come true.
Sadly it was to be short lived. They soon found out that if their children were to stay with them, the hatchlings heartfire would burn out slowly. They would die. In utter disbelief they decided to save their children, sending them out to the world. Though they weren't able to spend more then a few days with each of their babies, they continued to make their paper children, releasing them to the world but it meant everything to them to see their happy smiling facing. The love they felt for their children was unfaltering, so they decided that the few minutes they had with each was worth every second, and that they would just have to keep making them so that they would never forget the feeling they got when those first two hatchlings sprout wings and flew.

spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

Creation of Gemstones-

Dwarves and elves came together, fusing gold and obsidian to create a living creature. Swifty was the result of hours of pereless work.

Swifty was born ready to serve her lair's master. She was a shy hatchling that soon outgrew her fears, before long she was spending all of her free time flying over the lands of Shadow, searching for treasures. Her lair was soon moved the the land of Light, where Swifty found her shyness again. This flight was so new, so different, it terrified her to think what might lay beyond the barrier of her safe haven, the lair with her mate. One day she was hovering on a gust of wind, when she caught sight of a glimmer of gold. For the first time since her lair changed she left the barrier, locked onto this golden glimmer, it only took swifty a few seconds to catch up. It was a Crystalplate Stinger, soon to become her best friend. She hid the stinger away in the back of her zone in the lair, afraid that the master would take it. She kept her new friend concealed for a few weeks until one day, DreamCaster, the lair's notorious thief captured the stinger. A fight broke out and after the master broke it up the stinger was returned to Swifty, where it remains till this day. Swifty gained her courage once more, solidifying the bond between herself and her mate even further, and once again exploring the advanced space of land that was home to the Light Flight. From this day forth Swifty, the finest of dragons was able to produce gemstone dragons with her mate, who was crafted from fog filled sapphires and the same obsidian Swifty was crafted from. Each baby born as unique as their parents, let to roam the world as soon as their wings were able to carry themselves on a gust of wind. Defined by their individual personalities.

(these are currently in use for my lore, please do not take these stories.)
Biography's
spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

Creation of Paper Lanterns

Izzy and Kail met as young adults after both being adopted into a light clan. They became inseparable early on. When they came of child baring age they discovered they were unable to have their own eggs. As artists they decided to craft some children of their very own. Using paper, paint and their internal light they created paper lantern's shaped as dragons. To their surprise these lanterns came to life. They flew about the room, giggling and playing with one another. The new parents were ecstatic, their dreams to become parents finally having come true.
Sadly it was to be short lived. They soon found out that if their children were to stay with them, the hatchlings heartfire would burn out slowly. They would die. In utter disbelief they decided to save their children, sending them out to the world. Though they weren't able to spend more then a few days with each of their babies, they continued to make their paper children, releasing them to the world but it meant everything to them to see their happy smiling facing. The love they felt for their children was unfaltering, so they decided that the few minutes they had with each was worth every second, and that they would just have to keep making them so that they would never forget the feeling they got when those first two hatchlings sprout wings and flew.

spacer_zpsdfgm4cxb.png

Creation of Gemstones-

Dwarves and elves came together, fusing gold and obsidian to create a living creature. Swifty was the result of hours of pereless work.

Swifty was born ready to serve her lair's master. She was a shy hatchling that soon outgrew her fears, before long she was spending all of her free time flying over the lands of Shadow, searching for treasures. Her lair was soon moved the the land of Light, where Swifty found her shyness again. This flight was so new, so different, it terrified her to think what might lay beyond the barrier of her safe haven, the lair with her mate. One day she was hovering on a gust of wind, when she caught sight of a glimmer of gold. For the first time since her lair changed she left the barrier, locked onto this golden glimmer, it only took swifty a few seconds to catch up. It was a Crystalplate Stinger, soon to become her best friend. She hid the stinger away in the back of her zone in the lair, afraid that the master would take it. She kept her new friend concealed for a few weeks until one day, DreamCaster, the lair's notorious thief captured the stinger. A fight broke out and after the master broke it up the stinger was returned to Swifty, where it remains till this day. Swifty gained her courage once more, solidifying the bond between herself and her mate even further, and once again exploring the advanced space of land that was home to the Light Flight. From this day forth Swifty, the finest of dragons was able to produce gemstone dragons with her mate, who was crafted from fog filled sapphires and the same obsidian Swifty was crafted from. Each baby born as unique as their parents, let to roam the world as soon as their wings were able to carry themselves on a gust of wind. Defined by their individual personalities.

(these are currently in use for my lore, please do not take these stories.)
Hl87sOx.jpg
Observational Drawings-

I do these by looking at the original dragon and trying to get it as close to the original as possible. I can promise you right now I don't trace these pictures, I do, however, attempt to get them as close to the original as possible. I feel that I have to explain this because people question it a lot. to solidify my response I also feel its a good idea to mention I draw tattoo designs IRL and I have to, sometimes, look at pictures and recreate them almost exactly, with minor changes. These take the longest to make as well, averaging around 4-6 hours to complete. (also why I charge 20kt for them, my other drawings tend to take less than an hour)
Vinni_zpsssy48jts.png

sty1_zpssykjdgqc.png
Observational Drawings-

I do these by looking at the original dragon and trying to get it as close to the original as possible. I can promise you right now I don't trace these pictures, I do, however, attempt to get them as close to the original as possible. I feel that I have to explain this because people question it a lot. to solidify my response I also feel its a good idea to mention I draw tattoo designs IRL and I have to, sometimes, look at pictures and recreate them almost exactly, with minor changes. These take the longest to make as well, averaging around 4-6 hours to complete. (also why I charge 20kt for them, my other drawings tend to take less than an hour)
Vinni_zpsssy48jts.png

sty1_zpssykjdgqc.png
Hl87sOx.jpg
reserved
reserved
Hl87sOx.jpg
bump
bump
Hl87sOx.jpg
bump
bump
Hl87sOx.jpg