Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fanartsy’s Art Shop! (g/t/items)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Fanartsy

Sorry for the late reply - I'm trying to decide on whether or not I want a sketch or colored. (and if I want to remove some apparel because I feel a little guilty on how complicated she is)

How much would the fullbody colored be? Could I pay half in Treasure and half in RL currency?
@Fanartsy

Sorry for the late reply - I'm trying to decide on whether or not I want a sketch or colored. (and if I want to remove some apparel because I feel a little guilty on how complicated she is)

How much would the fullbody colored be? Could I pay half in Treasure and half in RL currency?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris

No worries!
And no need to feel guilty about that :D
Coloured fullbody with the apparel and accent would be 40$. So ½ in RL ½ in treasure would be 20$ and 1,700,000t ^^
@Myndris

No worries!
And no need to feel guilty about that :D
Coloured fullbody with the apparel and accent would be 40$. So ½ in RL ½ in treasure would be 20$ and 1,700,000t ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy [b]Username and ID#[/b] Myndris #327467 [b]Picture of dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27199088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271991/27199088_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type: [/b]Fullbody [b]State:[/b] Colored [b]payment: [/b]Treasure & USD [b]Pose/Expression: [/b]Sort of a stalking motion towards the viewer (quarter turn/view), but not super low to the ground. Similar height as [URL=https://st.depositphotos.com/1634428/2378/v/950/depositphotos_23783567-stock-illustration-attacking-wolf.jpg]this[/url] example. Thrashing tail, teeth exposed, overall very vicious in stance and expression. [b]Notes:[/b] I'll send the USD half first, and the Treasure second, if that's okay?
@Fanartsy

Username and ID# Myndris #327467
Picture of dragon(s):

27199088_350.png

Type: Fullbody
State: Colored
payment: Treasure & USD
Pose/Expression: Sort of a stalking motion towards the viewer (quarter turn/view), but not super low to the ground. Similar height as this example. Thrashing tail, teeth exposed, overall very vicious in stance and expression.
Notes: I'll send the USD half first, and the Treasure second, if that's okay?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris

That sounds like fun! And that works for me! Can you send me a message with your email address, so I can set up the invoice?
@Myndris

That sounds like fun! And that works for me! Can you send me a message with your email address, so I can set up the invoice?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Username and ID# Flowerfell #42111 Picture of dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7015133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70152/7015133_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Fullbody w/ Apparel State: Colored payment: Gems Pose/Expression: I'll leave this up to you to have fun with. Notes: Her lore is on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=42111&tab=dragon&did=7015133]her profile[/url]. First paragraph basically summarizes how she is. Motherly, kind, etc. She's the leader of the Flowerfell Coven and helps teach other druids, passing on her wisdom of the wilds.
@Fanartsy
Username and ID# Flowerfell #42111
Picture of dragon(s):
7015133_350.png

Type: Fullbody w/ Apparel
State: Colored
payment: Gems
Pose/Expression: I'll leave this up to you to have fun with.
Notes: Her lore is on her profile. First paragraph basically summarizes how she is. Motherly, kind, etc. She's the leader of the Flowerfell Coven and helps teach other druids, passing on her wisdom of the wilds.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Flowerfell

Hello~ She's so cute! I'll happily draw her for you :D
Since you're from the nature discord chat, you get a discount! I could do her with apparel for 3400g? So half of that would be 1700g before I start working ^^
@Flowerfell

Hello~ She's so cute! I'll happily draw her for you :D
Since you're from the nature discord chat, you get a discount! I could do her with apparel for 3400g? So half of that would be 1700g before I start working ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
I can send the whole payment right now. ^.^
@Fanartsy
I can send the whole payment right now. ^.^
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Janeypeach @kaioticwolf @HowardAtlas @UrsaBorealis @bryna

New slots open!

New slots open!
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Lowered prices!

Lowered prices!

+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Saw your art giveaway just in time to miss out on entering, so I'll have to buy some instead :) I really like your sketch example, that skydancer looks like a character in an animated movie! I see you take items and price is negotiable for more than one piece, so I'd like to pay with a vermillion epiptite [item=vermillion epiptite] for several sketches, one fullbody and then a couple headshots or maybe a headshot and a halfbody? The epiptite's currently about 1800g on the AH so let me know how that works out
@Fanartsy Saw your art giveaway just in time to miss out on entering, so I'll have to buy some instead :) I really like your sketch example, that skydancer looks like a character in an animated movie!

I see you take items and price is negotiable for more than one piece, so I'd like to pay with a vermillion epiptite
Vermillion Epiptite
for several sketches, one fullbody and then a couple headshots or maybe a headshot and a halfbody? The epiptite's currently about 1800g on the AH so let me know how that works out
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16