Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fanartsy’s Art Shop! (g/t/items)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Luminaries
She sounds very cool! The piece would be 190Kt in total and I take half the payment before starting ^^ (added 6K for all the apparel)
@Luminaries
She sounds very cool! The piece would be 190Kt in total and I take half the payment before starting ^^ (added 6K for all the apparel)
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy I'll send that now then! Thank you! <3
@Fanartsy I'll send that now then! Thank you! <3
Bump
Bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Bump
Bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy your art is amazing. I wish I had the funds to get a colored piece from you. X3
@Fanartsy your art is amazing. I wish I had the funds to get a colored piece from you. X3
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982

Thank you! My shop is basically always open, so if you ever feel like buying some, just drop a comment ^^
@Saifur1982

Thank you! My shop is basically always open, so if you ever feel like buying some, just drop a comment ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy It's okay, my bab is a furry, and I saw that you don't do that. :( Darn.
@Fanartsy It's okay, my bab is a furry, and I saw that you don't do that. :( Darn.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982

Yeah, sorry. It's more of a "I can't draw furries for my life" and not a "meh, don't want to draw them" thing :"D
@Saifur1982

Yeah, sorry. It's more of a "I can't draw furries for my life" and not a "meh, don't want to draw them" thing :"D
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy I'm always willing to be a test subject
@Fanartsy I'm always willing to be a test subject
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982

Hmm... I guess I could try it out. It's been a while (years) since I tried.. but since it's a test, I would only be asking for half the price, and you can pay the other half or just some extra if you're happy with the end result?
@Saifur1982

Hmm... I guess I could try it out. It's been a while (years) since I tried.. but since it's a test, I would only be asking for half the price, and you can pay the other half or just some extra if you're happy with the end result?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16