Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prospecte's art shop! OPEN!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Excripiileo I don't wanna be rude, but don't you thing that's a bit uneven trade? a 500g chibi for a event skin from 2013? Mine is the lowest on AH right now
@Excripiileo I don't wanna be rude, but don't you thing that's a bit uneven trade? a 500g chibi for a event skin from 2013? Mine is the lowest on AH right now
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline that is indeed fair of you to point out, i saw that skin and jumped on it without putting much thought into the greediness of my decision. my apologies for my lack of initial concern for the uneven-ness of the trade-- let me revise to better satisfy the equality of the worth of the two items!

i suppose my second choice would most definitely be the prismatic tokens then :) i'd take just those 6 prism tokens for the chibi, if that's alright with you? o:
@Tulline that is indeed fair of you to point out, i saw that skin and jumped on it without putting much thought into the greediness of my decision. my apologies for my lack of initial concern for the uneven-ness of the trade-- let me revise to better satisfy the equality of the worth of the two items!

i suppose my second choice would most definitely be the prismatic tokens then :) i'd take just those 6 prism tokens for the chibi, if that's alright with you? o:
water.png
@Excripiileo Yea ^^ I'm ok with that ^^
@Excripiileo Yea ^^ I'm ok with that ^^
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline wonderful! send the tokens whenever you see fit and i will get started on your piece immediately!

again i sincerely apologize if i offended by requesting the skin, today i've been a bit slow but i appreciate you for allowing me to revise!
@Tulline wonderful! send the tokens whenever you see fit and i will get started on your piece immediately!

again i sincerely apologize if i offended by requesting the skin, today i've been a bit slow but i appreciate you for allowing me to revise!
water.png
@Excripiileo mistakes happens ^^ but if you wanna do something bigger or few smal pieces for it I would be up for it :D

@Excripiileo mistakes happens ^^ but if you wanna do something bigger or few smal pieces for it I would be up for it :D

fbwG7W5.png
@Excripiileo

Hi there! I saw that you aren't doing shading atm and was wondering if you could ping me when you do reopen shading o: At least for the chibi portion. I have a little human I'd love in your style :3

I'll also be back soon enough for an unshaded one or two c: My favourites definitely deserve a piece in your style!
@Excripiileo

Hi there! I saw that you aren't doing shading atm and was wondering if you could ping me when you do reopen shading o: At least for the chibi portion. I have a little human I'd love in your style :3

I'll also be back soon enough for an unshaded one or two c: My favourites definitely deserve a piece in your style!
Xo3h1oI.png
@cuddlesjr i am doing shading, there is faint shading on some of the chibis i do-- it counts into the complexity of the piece and thus costs more .w. so i guess i just pinged you for it because i am open for shading it just costs a bit extra because it takes me longer xD

as for the rest, i'd love to do a piece for you c: i look forward to working with you!
@cuddlesjr i am doing shading, there is faint shading on some of the chibis i do-- it counts into the complexity of the piece and thus costs more .w. so i guess i just pinged you for it because i am open for shading it just costs a bit extra because it takes me longer xD

as for the rest, i'd love to do a piece for you c: i look forward to working with you!
water.png
[quote name="Excripiileo" date="2018-06-20 12:42:58" ] [center][url=https://sta.sh/01x5fs0rje7s][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/938e/f/2018/171/f/1/glasses_for_fr_users_by_prospecte-dcexzxx.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@Cuter here you are, i hope you enjoy ;v; < 3[/size][/center] [/quote] This is gorgeous!!! im so in love! thank you!
Excripiileo wrote on 2018-06-20 12:42:58:
glasses_for_fr_users_by_prospecte-dcexzxx.png

@Cuter here you are, i hope you enjoy ;v; < 3
This is gorgeous!!! im so in love! thank you!
partymini.png
[center][url=https://sta.sh/01so1ik5ejxt][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6049/f/2018/171/5/2/for_tulline_by_prospecte-dcezrbh.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@Tulline here you are friend :) click on it for the full size :O[/size][/center]
for_tulline_by_prospecte-dcezrbh.png

@Tulline here you are friend :)

click on it for the full size :O
water.png
@Excripiileo Thank you ^^ he looks amazing :D
@Excripiileo Thank you ^^ he looks amazing :D
fbwG7W5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11