Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prospecte's art shop! OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
DUDEO YoUR ART IS LIT I WOULD BUY ALL OF IT But I know the pain of being an artist and the effort it takes to complete things, plus I dont have enough money to buy much of it anyway hah :") Anyway I don't think you say anywhere what you are comfortable and not comfortable with drawing, so may I ask before I make a form for them if you would be able to draw this weird noodle? [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/f859/f/2017/170/4/0/sfgguigk_p_io_by_missyfizzyizzy-dbd8jdl.png[/img]
DUDEO YoUR ART IS LIT I WOULD BUY ALL OF IT But I know the pain of being an artist and the effort it takes to complete things, plus I dont have enough money to buy much of it anyway hah :")

Anyway I don't think you say anywhere what you are comfortable and not comfortable with drawing, so may I ask before I make a form for them if you would be able to draw this weird noodle?

sfgguigk_p_io_by_missyfizzyizzy-dbd8jdl.png
elysia-hoh.gif
@hobicahi

of course i'd be happy to draw them ;v; i don't list what i'm comfortable with b/c i'm really willing to draw anything my friend!

aaa thank you so much for the complement < 333 and your char is adorbs help
@hobicahi

of course i'd be happy to draw them ;v; i don't list what i'm comfortable with b/c i'm really willing to draw anything my friend!

aaa thank you so much for the complement < 333 and your char is adorbs help
water.png
bump one more time before laying down to sleep!
bump one more time before laying down to sleep!
water.png
THats good then ^^ and yes Mango is a long cute grumpy loser lmao

username; hobicahi

character / dragon; Manganocite (Art refs + Charahub profile)

type of art piece desired; a chibiii please ^^

payment method; Treasure :3c

description of what you'd like; Well I usually draw the big sneke bun baby angry a lot of the time so maybe have them looking soft and calm, if that makes sense?? :P
THats good then ^^ and yes Mango is a long cute grumpy loser lmao

username; hobicahi

character / dragon; Manganocite (Art refs + Charahub profile)

type of art piece desired; a chibiii please ^^

payment method; Treasure :3c

description of what you'd like; Well I usually draw the big sneke bun baby angry a lot of the time so maybe have them looking soft and calm, if that makes sense?? :P
elysia-hoh.gif
(*) username; Abysmal

(*) character / dragon; xx // xx

(*) type of art piece desired[/url]; chibi please!

(*) payment method; gems

description of what you'd like; he's a pretty grumpy guy, so his expression could be annoyed/angry.
(*) username; Abysmal

(*) character / dragon; xx // xx

(*) type of art piece desired[/url]; chibi please!

(*) payment method; gems

description of what you'd like; he's a pretty grumpy guy, so his expression could be annoyed/angry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@hobicahi | @Abysmal

both of your forms look good to me, just send payment whenever and i'll begin your piece!

thank you so much for your support, also, i'm so very happy to be providing my services for you guys and your characters!! o/ < 3
@hobicahi | @Abysmal

both of your forms look good to me, just send payment whenever and i'll begin your piece!

thank you so much for your support, also, i'm so very happy to be providing my services for you guys and your characters!! o/ < 3
water.png
[center][size=2]@Venusbeast here you go my friend!! thank you so much for your support ;v; < 3 hope you have a splendid day ! [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/df71/f/2017/171/f/4/for_venusbeast_by_prospecte-dbdfiy1.png[/img] [/center]
@Venusbeast

here you go my friend!! thank you so much for your support ;v; < 3

hope you have a splendid day !

for_venusbeast_by_prospecte-dbdfiy1.png

water.png
@excripiileo

DSJOIJIOFJIFD thank you so much!!!!!
@excripiileo

DSJOIJIOFJIFD thank you so much!!!!!
@Excripiileo
username; Lyra531
character Spook
type of art piece desired; - DRAMATIC 'SHADED' -
payment method; treasure
description of what you'd like; artists choice
@Excripiileo
username; Lyra531
character Spook
type of art piece desired; - DRAMATIC 'SHADED' -
payment method; treasure
description of what you'd like; artists choice
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
(*) username; Rygarsprite

(*) character / dragon; Wafer or Echo

{*) type of art piece desired; Chibi please~

(*) payment method; Treasure!

description of what you'd like; I can send a brief description of the one you choose though a pm since their bios are still a WIP~
(*) username; Rygarsprite

(*) character / dragon; Wafer or Echo

{*) type of art piece desired; Chibi please~

(*) payment method; Treasure!

description of what you'd like; I can send a brief description of the one you choose though a pm since their bios are still a WIP~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11