Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prospecte's art shop! OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Dasan

here is your complete image, oss was such a blast to draw aaa his design was so fun to work
with!! i hope you like it < 3 ;u;

thank you so much for your support < 33

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR FULL RES!
@Dasan

here is your complete image, oss was such a blast to draw aaa his design was so fun to work
with!! i hope you like it < 3 ;u;

thank you so much for your support < 33

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR FULL RES!
water.png
@excripiileo
aaaaa hES GORGEOUS ;w;
lmao i woke up to this and I absolutely love it. Oss looks perfect! thank you so so much oh gosh <3
@excripiileo
aaaaa hES GORGEOUS ;w;
lmao i woke up to this and I absolutely love it. Oss looks perfect! thank you so so much oh gosh <3
dQUNkY4.png
@Dasan

i'm really glad you like it! thank you again for your purchase ;v; < 33
@Dasan

i'm really glad you like it! thank you again for your purchase ;v; < 33
water.png
bump!
bump!
water.png
Bump boo <3
Bump boo <3
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
[center][quote]@Venusbeast[/quote] [size=2]this shop is now open for business again! -BUMP- ` v`/[/center]
Quote:

this shop is now open for business again! -BUMP-

` v`/
water.png
(*) username; Venusbeast

(*) character / dragon; linking u to the derg because they're an eternally youthful kid and their desc has the apparel they wear

(*) type of art piece desired[/url]; Chibi

(*) payment method; treasure!

description of what you'd like; I found it kinda funny that by FRs generated size, this baby could like. fit in your hand, so I was wondering if you could draw them trying to play with a 2DS?
(*) username; Venusbeast

(*) character / dragon; linking u to the derg because they're an eternally youthful kid and their desc has the apparel they wear

(*) type of art piece desired[/url]; Chibi

(*) payment method; treasure!

description of what you'd like; I found it kinda funny that by FRs generated size, this baby could like. fit in your hand, so I was wondering if you could draw them trying to play with a 2DS?
@Venusbeast

sure thing! so did you want them to be like the size of a 2DS or did you want them to have one in their hands? ;o;

just for clarification! because if you want them to be like the size of the 2DS that changes how i'd go about sizing the drawing ;v; < 3

otherwise everything looks good!
@Venusbeast

sure thing! so did you want them to be like the size of a 2DS or did you want them to have one in their hands? ;o;

just for clarification! because if you want them to be like the size of the 2DS that changes how i'd go about sizing the drawing ;v; < 3

otherwise everything looks good!
water.png
@excripiileo

I'd like them to be the size of the 2DS please! Thank you!
@excripiileo

I'd like them to be the size of the 2DS please! Thank you!
@Venusbeast that'll be fine < 3

just send the payment whenever and i'll start it once it's received < 3
@Venusbeast that'll be fine < 3

just send the payment whenever and i'll start it once it's received < 3
water.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11