Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Shikoire Draws Cel-Shaded
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shikoire I'll take it! [s]Let me fill out my post hold on[/s] I hope I do this right! ;v; I wanna get my avi dragon done! [b]Username:[/b] Ratiasu [b]Notes:[/b] Can the expression be a more serious tone; like maybe looking down in disgust (or nose wrinkled in disgust?) -- pretentious almost. Typical 'I'm better than u' Pearlcatcher. Alternatively, a smirking, captivating PC who knows he's fabulous and struts with confidence. I'll leave it to you C: And if it's not too much trouble: I'm not sure how you style Runes but if you could sneak any of these characters in I'd be ecstatic: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7iEYDVl.png[/img] (No pressure though if not!) [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27397171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273972/27397171_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shikoire I'll take it! Let me fill out my post hold on

I hope I do this right! ;v; I wanna get my avi dragon done!

Username: Ratiasu

Notes: Can the expression be a more serious tone; like maybe looking down in disgust (or nose wrinkled in disgust?) -- pretentious almost. Typical 'I'm better than u' Pearlcatcher.
Alternatively, a smirking, captivating PC who knows he's fabulous and struts with confidence. I'll leave it to you C:
And if it's not too much trouble: I'm not sure how you style Runes but if you could sneak any of these characters in I'd be ecstatic: 7iEYDVl.png
(No pressure though if not!)

Reference:

27397171_350.png

yzUX307.png
@Shikoire
this may be an odd request! but the dragon art reference on the front page displays an adorable little bird!
would you accept a commission that isnt a dragon, but just a little bird?
im looking for art of a sweet ""chibi"" lovebird!
if this isnt the proper place for this, or if youre not interested, please let me know!
im gratefully sorry for bothering you if so! ; v;
@Shikoire
this may be an odd request! but the dragon art reference on the front page displays an adorable little bird!
would you accept a commission that isnt a dragon, but just a little bird?
im looking for art of a sweet ""chibi"" lovebird!
if this isnt the proper place for this, or if youre not interested, please let me know!
im gratefully sorry for bothering you if so! ; v;
4SOgSK2.pngChKDkn7.pngpVhw4aD.png
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
@Ratiasu, order confirmed! Sorry, I am easily distracted XD

@Pit, sure can! I actually already have done something similar, and I'll charge you the same 300g/ equivalent I charged Yay for something like this, or less if you want something tiny and squishy, like the example dragon and bird. ^__^
@Ratiasu, order confirmed! Sorry, I am easily distracted XD

@Pit, sure can! I actually already have done something similar, and I'll charge you the same 300g/ equivalent I charged Yay for something like this, or less if you want something tiny and squishy, like the example dragon and bird. ^__^
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Shikoire
gosh im really glad! your art is adorable! ; v;
if you dont mind ill send a pm your way!
@Shikoire
gosh im really glad! your art is adorable! ; v;
if you dont mind ill send a pm your way!
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
@Shikoire Your art is gorgeous! I'd love art from you but unfortunately I don't have enough in any sort of payment... I don't think. Unless you'd be willing to do payments or take firstgens or an egg. Or if you could break down a possible price for me, that would be great too. I'm not too familiar with the whole converting thing. Anyway, it would be for my baby right here. She has a pic on her page. I can't decide if I want to give her horns or not. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22945568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229456/22945568_350.png[/img] [/url] But if you can give me a rough estimate or some sort of break down, I'd love to ask for a piece in the future when I can afford it. Please and thank you!
@Shikoire

Your art is gorgeous! I'd love art from you but unfortunately I don't have enough in any sort of payment... I don't think. Unless you'd be willing to do payments or take firstgens or an egg. Or if you could break down a possible price for me, that would be great too. I'm not too familiar with the whole converting thing.

Anyway, it would be for my baby right here. She has a pic on her page. I can't decide if I want to give her horns or not.

22945568_350.png

But if you can give me a rough estimate or some sort of break down, I'd love to ask for a piece in the future when I can afford it.

Please and thank you!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue, let's break it down! (Cue funky music). Sorry for the delayed response! Work had me running around a lot the last few days ~___~

I don't usually do payment plans because it adds a whole level of complexity, but if this sounds incredibly ideal, PM me and I can possibly make it work.

I don't take gen ones or eggs, unfortunately! I'm saving for a Light Sprite so gems are top priority right now.

I will, however, take treasure! Because that's really easy to turn into gems and doesn't require me to brave the Auction House. Current going rate is about 1 gem to 800 treasure (this fluctuates with demand for gems), so 1,000 gems = 800,000t. If I did a math right. Calculators are life (as in, I can't math without them. Sometimes I can't even math with them).

What a lovely girl, by the way! Hope this helps!
@Perdurue, let's break it down! (Cue funky music). Sorry for the delayed response! Work had me running around a lot the last few days ~___~

I don't usually do payment plans because it adds a whole level of complexity, but if this sounds incredibly ideal, PM me and I can possibly make it work.

I don't take gen ones or eggs, unfortunately! I'm saving for a Light Sprite so gems are top priority right now.

I will, however, take treasure! Because that's really easy to turn into gems and doesn't require me to brave the Auction House. Current going rate is about 1 gem to 800 treasure (this fluctuates with demand for gems), so 1,000 gems = 800,000t. If I did a math right. Calculators are life (as in, I can't math without them. Sometimes I can't even math with them).

What a lovely girl, by the way! Hope this helps!

@Shikoire

Hello!
I understand about work.
Work + holiday season + retail = grumpier me

Thank you for breaking it down for me. I will need to fins a bit of time each day to try and earn some treasure/gems so I can request something from you in the future.
I really appreciate you taking the time to break this down for me. I andpprecm positively or rifle at math.
If you have a pinklist, I'd love to be added to it. Thanks you again!
@Shikoire

Hello!
I understand about work.
Work + holiday season + retail = grumpier me

Thank you for breaking it down for me. I will need to fins a bit of time each day to try and earn some treasure/gems so I can request something from you in the future.
I really appreciate you taking the time to break this down for me. I andpprecm positively or rifle at math.
If you have a pinklist, I'd love to be added to it. Thanks you again!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Pit, pickup! [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/GLkX2I3.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/GLkX2I3.png[/img][/url][/center] Please let me know if you are dissatisfied with your birdie c:
@Pit, pickup!
GLkX2I3.png

Please let me know if you are dissatisfied with your birdie c:

@Shikoire
aww this little bird is so sweet! i love your style!

this is completely my fault for not specifying in the order, but would you be willing to recolor the lovebird? i had a peachface in mind and forgot to mention this, as the lovely little bird youve drawn is a fischers lovebird!

if you want extra for this recolor please let me know, im terribly sorry for not specifying ahead of time! ; v;
@Shikoire
aww this little bird is so sweet! i love your style!

this is completely my fault for not specifying in the order, but would you be willing to recolor the lovebird? i had a peachface in mind and forgot to mention this, as the lovely little bird youve drawn is a fischers lovebird!

if you want extra for this recolor please let me know, im terribly sorry for not specifying ahead of time! ; v;
@Pit, I can do a recolor no problem and no charge! Just to be sure, because I know very little about birds, something like this? [img]http://www.singing-wings-aviary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Peach-Faced-Lovebird-Pictures.jpg[/img]
@Pit, I can do a recolor no problem and no charge! Just to be sure, because I know very little about birds, something like this?

Peach-Faced-Lovebird-Pictures.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10