Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Shikoire Draws Cel-Shaded
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh man Ill def be lurking for a slot x3
Oh man Ill def be lurking for a slot x3
yzUX307.png
@Yay, @Katreal, @Irregular, yep! You're all in <3

Yay, I can do that! Do you want it drawn similar to the bird in my example picture from Jinian's dragon (cute, fluffy, kind of chibi, bead eyes) or do you want more detail? I'll charge less if you want a kind-of-silly-but-still-polished-and-clean thing, and normal price if you want like... a serious-but-still-cute-bird-thing. Geez I hope that makes a lick of sense.

Kat discussed her order with me already and we are on the same page (I believe).

Irre, can do! Go ahead and send payment at your leisure... BUT

@ everyone, I forgot to put in my terms of service when I pinged you. :P I've added them to the "order form" post for the future, and will copy it here, too. They're pretty lax, honestly! But please read it just so everyone's on the same page. ^^

Terms of Service:
A finished image is yours to do with as you please. Feel free to crop, edit, resize, recolor, draw on, print out, lick don't lick, or upload it anywhere you like. Credit back to me is always nice, but not mandatory. On the other side of that coin, I'm also allowed to crop, edit, adjust, reupload, or use a finished piece for advertising. I will not claim your characters as my own. The long and short of it is, it's your image! Do what makes you happy! Just be aware I have very similar permissions and may use your piece for showing off in the future. :D
@Yay, @Katreal, @Irregular, yep! You're all in <3

Yay, I can do that! Do you want it drawn similar to the bird in my example picture from Jinian's dragon (cute, fluffy, kind of chibi, bead eyes) or do you want more detail? I'll charge less if you want a kind-of-silly-but-still-polished-and-clean thing, and normal price if you want like... a serious-but-still-cute-bird-thing. Geez I hope that makes a lick of sense.

Kat discussed her order with me already and we are on the same page (I believe).

Irre, can do! Go ahead and send payment at your leisure... BUT

@ everyone, I forgot to put in my terms of service when I pinged you. :P I've added them to the "order form" post for the future, and will copy it here, too. They're pretty lax, honestly! But please read it just so everyone's on the same page. ^^

Terms of Service:
A finished image is yours to do with as you please. Feel free to crop, edit, resize, recolor, draw on, print out, lick don't lick, or upload it anywhere you like. Credit back to me is always nice, but not mandatory. On the other side of that coin, I'm also allowed to crop, edit, adjust, reupload, or use a finished piece for advertising. I will not claim your characters as my own. The long and short of it is, it's your image! Do what makes you happy! Just be aware I have very similar permissions and may use your piece for showing off in the future. :D
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Shikoire

Okay! Can you quote me a price for either option?
@Shikoire

Okay! Can you quote me a price for either option?
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Yay, 300g (or equivalent) if you want a cute little bean bag bird with bead eyes like the one I did for Jinian on the home page, 700g if you want a Real Picture of a Bird (which would look more like the dragon in my example picture, but it would be a... bird... not a dragon... please yell at me if I'm not making sense, I'm not intentionally hard to understand XD)
@Yay, 300g (or equivalent) if you want a cute little bean bag bird with bead eyes like the one I did for Jinian on the home page, 700g if you want a Real Picture of a Bird (which would look more like the dragon in my example picture, but it would be a... bird... not a dragon... please yell at me if I'm not making sense, I'm not intentionally hard to understand XD)

@Shikoire

I'll take the bean bag bird option please! :DD Yay I get to throw gems at you.

I would love it if you made it VERY "birb" like; super / exaggerated extreme cuteness, googly beady eyes, all the poof and floof, bowling ball round!
(Now it's your turn to yell at me if IM not making sense lol!)

When can I send in payment?
@Shikoire

I'll take the bean bag bird option please! :DD Yay I get to throw gems at you.

I would love it if you made it VERY "birb" like; super / exaggerated extreme cuteness, googly beady eyes, all the poof and floof, bowling ball round!
(Now it's your turn to yell at me if IM not making sense lol!)

When can I send in payment?
o5xt3.gif
@Yay, loud and clear! ^__^ that is what I was trying to explain with the 300g option but you worded it much better than I did. Send payment when you're ready for me to start working! <3
@Yay, loud and clear! ^__^ that is what I was trying to explain with the 300g option but you worded it much better than I did. Send payment when you're ready for me to start working! <3

@Shikoire

Give me a few moments to buy some from the forums and they'll arrive in your inbox shortly. Thank you!! <33
@Shikoire

Give me a few moments to buy some from the forums and they'll arrive in your inbox shortly. Thank you!! <33
o5xt3.gif
@Yay Borb delivery! [url=http://i.imgur.com/j7pyKeg.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/j7pyKeg.png[/img][/url] Please let me know if you are dissatisfied with your borb or need any changes! <3
@Yay

Borb delivery!

j7pyKeg.png

Please let me know if you are dissatisfied with your borb or need any changes! <3

@Shikoire I LOVE my borb, thank you!!!!! Ahhhhh so fluffy it hurts. *_*
@Shikoire I LOVE my borb, thank you!!!!! Ahhhhh so fluffy it hurts. *_*
o5xt3.gif
@Ratiasu, spot's open, if you want!
@Ratiasu, spot's open, if you want!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10