Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN |sourfox draws|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@sourfox Sure! Here you go: [img]http://i.imgur.com/8XHEDyF.png[/img] As for the sizes, I'd prefer not much of a difference between them, but with Tagora slightly bigger if that's alright! <3 Thank you! ^^
@sourfox Sure! Here you go:
8XHEDyF.png
As for the sizes, I'd prefer not much of a difference between them, but with Tagora slightly bigger if that's alright! <3 Thank you! ^^
@Luminaries Alright, sounds good! You can send on over the payment. For two busts + two accents + one apparel item, it will be 65kt :)
@Luminaries Alright, sounds good! You can send on over the payment. For two busts + two accents + one apparel item, it will be 65kt :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Alrighty, sending now! Thanks again, can't wait! :D
@sourfox Alrighty, sending now! Thanks again, can't wait! :D
@Luminaries Here they are! I read some of their lore, so I tried to draw this to make it look as though Tagora is regaling Lithora with tales of her latest adventure and Lithora is just so happy relieved that she is ok, she's probably barely listening--too busy taking her Guardian in. :) [img]http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w566/sourlemonfox/tagora%20and%20lithora_zpsdivlnftc.png[/img]
@Luminaries Here they are! I read some of their lore, so I tried to draw this to make it look as though Tagora is regaling Lithora with tales of her latest adventure and Lithora is just so happy relieved that she is ok, she's probably barely listening--too busy taking her Guardian in. :)

tagora%20and%20lithora_zpsdivlnftc.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Ahh I love it! Thanks so much, it looks amazing! :D I'll be back very soon for more if that's alright! Thanks again! <3
@sourfox Ahh I love it! Thanks so much, it looks amazing! :D I'll be back very soon for more if that's alright! Thanks again! <3
@Luminaries Yaay I'm so happy you like it! You're welcome and come back any time :D
@Luminaries Yaay I'm so happy you like it! You're welcome and come back any time :D
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Buffykiev If it's alright with you, I'll draw her without any of her apparel. The headpiece is relatively complicated and the necklace is too far down to really be shown. Otherwise, you are confirmed and may send payment. She'll be 25kt and done within the week :)
@Buffykiev If it's alright with you, I'll draw her without any of her apparel. The headpiece is relatively complicated and the necklace is too far down to really be shown. Otherwise, you are confirmed and may send payment. She'll be 25kt and done within the week :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Buffykiev She's all done! :) [img]http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w566/sourlemonfox/dread%20for%20Buffykiev_zpsvo7eegf0.png[/img]
@Buffykiev She's all done! :)

dread%20for%20Buffykiev_zpsvo7eegf0.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Buffykiev Eeeee I'm glad you like it! Come back any time! ^0^
@Buffykiev Eeeee I'm glad you like it! Come back any time! ^0^
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox
I have one of those odd giraffe things, I don't suppose I can get art with that thing?
@sourfox
I have one of those odd giraffe things, I don't suppose I can get art with that thing?
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20