Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN |sourfox draws|
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I love them its okay about the harness
I love them its okay about the harness
bump bump
bump bump
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

Canine Image: Here
Art Type: Fullbody
Apparel Item(s): None
Expression: A smug snarling face
Other: Have his head turned so that both of his eyes can be seen
Payment Method: Treasure
@sourfox

Canine Image: Here
Art Type: Fullbody
Apparel Item(s): None
Expression: A smug snarling face
Other: Have his head turned so that both of his eyes can be seen
Payment Method: Treasure
18AwEHF.png+3 FR Time | She/Her | Loves Cats
@PuppetOnAString Cool! Now, is he actually bisected/two-toned colored on each side of his body, or is half of him in shadow in the reference image?
@PuppetOnAString Cool! Now, is he actually bisected/two-toned colored on each side of his body, or is half of him in shadow in the reference image?
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

Yes he's actually two-toned, I know it's a little hard to tell. Thank you for clarifying! I'll send payment over soon as you price him for me.
@sourfox

Yes he's actually two-toned, I know it's a little hard to tell. Thank you for clarifying! I'll send payment over soon as you price him for me.
18AwEHF.png+3 FR Time | She/Her | Loves Cats
@PuppetOnAString Sounds good!
@PuppetOnAString Sounds good!
i0wKxQZ.gif
@PuppetOnAString I have your commission finished, but I haven't received payment yet. Either PM or CR it and I'll post the image. :)
@PuppetOnAString I have your commission finished, but I haven't received payment yet. Either PM or CR it and I'll post the image. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@PuppetOnAString I'm so so sorry this took me until now to post. I was on mobile when I received your message and then totally forgot until now. Here he is: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xRez9Zn.png[/img]
@PuppetOnAString I'm so so sorry this took me until now to post. I was on mobile when I received your message and then totally forgot until now. Here he is:

xRez9Zn.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
Alright. Let's do this. I'M REOPENING FOR NOW. We'll see how long it lasts~
Alright. Let's do this. I'M REOPENING FOR NOW. We'll see how long it lasts~
i0wKxQZ.gif
I'll fill out the form but could I first get a quick price estimate to make sure I can pay it? ;v;
First is Zacharias and the second is Tainted Water (I want a pair of skeletal bird wings added to her design!) both full body!

Thank you for your time c:
I'll fill out the form but could I first get a quick price estimate to make sure I can pay it? ;v;
First is Zacharias and the second is Tainted Water (I want a pair of skeletal bird wings added to her design!) both full body!

Thank you for your time c:
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20