Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed, working) Stormheart's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Aruemon
That would be 25,000 t! I have the Rockbreakers, so I don't need it. c:

@jackilantern
That would be 20,000 t!
@Aruemon
That would be 25,000 t! I have the Rockbreakers, so I don't need it. c:

@jackilantern
That would be 20,000 t!
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
[b]Character/Dragon you want lore for:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9073232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90733/9073232_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of writing:[/b] Backstory [b]First person or third person:[/b] Third Person [b]What you want written:[/b] I've got very (very) minimal information in her biography. She's good friends with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24864&tab=dragon&did=6812690]this boy[/url]. And was found as a little egg by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=24864&did=2039461]Adelbert[/url]. [b]Any extras:[/b] I tend to leave things a bit open so that you can come up with what you'd like, but I can provide more information if needed. Most of the dragons on the front page have biographies already written that can provide help if you're stuck.
Character/Dragon you want lore for:

9073232_350.png

Type of writing: Backstory
First person or third person: Third Person
What you want written: I've got very (very) minimal information in her biography. She's good friends with this boy. And was found as a little egg by Adelbert.
Any extras: I tend to leave things a bit open so that you can come up with what you'd like, but I can provide more information if needed. Most of the dragons on the front page have biographies already written that can provide help if you're stuck.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Tyeth
Do you have a few ideas for her backstory you'd like me to write?
@Tyeth
Do you have a few ideas for her backstory you'd like me to write?
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart
As I mentioned, I like to leave it up a bit to you (because I am terrible with coming up with story ideas, and let's be honest, I'd probably write the most cheesy cliche thing ever). But, maybe a misfit story? Feeling that she didn't belong, first of her breed to be in the clan, fear of not fitting in? Probably had a crush on Norgaladir for a while when she was little. Trained under his guidance and now is a respected/confident warrior? Maybe her familiar was a gift from Norgaladir? (but they're just friends, good friends)
I feel like the more I write the cheesier it is becoming

I hope that helps...?
@Stormheart
As I mentioned, I like to leave it up a bit to you (because I am terrible with coming up with story ideas, and let's be honest, I'd probably write the most cheesy cliche thing ever). But, maybe a misfit story? Feeling that she didn't belong, first of her breed to be in the clan, fear of not fitting in? Probably had a crush on Norgaladir for a while when she was little. Trained under his guidance and now is a respected/confident warrior? Maybe her familiar was a gift from Norgaladir? (but they're just friends, good friends)
I feel like the more I write the cheesier it is becoming

I hope that helps...?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
Character/Dragon you want lore for: My progen boy, Terry!
First person or third person: Ummmm.. uh. First! Can you tell I haven't ever gotten lore done before? >w<
What you want written: A backstory on my arcanic progen Terry. How he came to make this clan, and maybe also something that explains as to why he's in ice haha! I'm kind of lost as for plot... I'm sorry just lmk if you need more details or questions ^^
Any extras: I'm thinking somewhat realistic (for a derg game) XP
I'm sorry I'm so bad at lore and coming up with ideas >.< Kinda give him a past that looks fitting with his apparel and his role as clan leader?
Character/Dragon you want lore for: My progen boy, Terry!
First person or third person: Ummmm.. uh. First! Can you tell I haven't ever gotten lore done before? >w<
What you want written: A backstory on my arcanic progen Terry. How he came to make this clan, and maybe also something that explains as to why he's in ice haha! I'm kind of lost as for plot... I'm sorry just lmk if you need more details or questions ^^
Any extras: I'm thinking somewhat realistic (for a derg game) XP
I'm sorry I'm so bad at lore and coming up with ideas >.< Kinda give him a past that looks fitting with his apparel and his role as clan leader?
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
Sorry if I am impatient, but did my money get through?
Sorry if I am impatient, but did my money get through?
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Tyeth
Yeah! That would be 30,000 t.

@PatheticLilFry
That would be 30,000 t!

@Aruemon
Yep!
@Tyeth
Yeah! That would be 30,000 t.

@PatheticLilFry
That would be 30,000 t!

@Aruemon
Yep!
Art Shop
@Aruemon
Here you are! I hope it's long enough?

Me and my siblings were always out looking for trouble. We craved adventure, never taking our size into consideration. Our parents always had to rescue us, and soon started paying close attention.

But that didn't mean they were looking all the time. Me, Thorn and Jack managed to slip into an empty alleyway while our parents were in the nearby marketplace. We laughed and played around, not aware of the nearby danger.

We didn't notice the Wendigo until it was right behind us. Jack was in front of the creature in an instant, fins flaring. He had always been the protective one. His defensive stance didn't frighten the Wendigo, though. It swatted him to the side. As he struggled to get up, it towered over him, nostrils flaring.

And at that moment, something flared up inside me.

I wouldn't let him die.

I howled with rage and leaped at the creature, bursting with arcane energy. We fought, wrath versus magic. I could feel it's claws rake my scales, but it hardly fazed me. Jack had always stopped me from getting into trouble. Thorn had always made sure I was okay. They were precious to me, and anything wanting them dead would face me.

And then it was gone. It howled as it ran, with Thorn making sure it didn't come back. It was only a few minutes later that our parents found us, my brother on the ground, me bleeding, my sister on the verge of panic.

They brought us home. My brother had a broken leg. Me and my sister were wounded, and I knew some of my wounds wouldn't heal. But that was alright. We were alive.

And I knew, if anything harmed them again, they would face me.
@Aruemon
Here you are! I hope it's long enough?

Me and my siblings were always out looking for trouble. We craved adventure, never taking our size into consideration. Our parents always had to rescue us, and soon started paying close attention.

But that didn't mean they were looking all the time. Me, Thorn and Jack managed to slip into an empty alleyway while our parents were in the nearby marketplace. We laughed and played around, not aware of the nearby danger.

We didn't notice the Wendigo until it was right behind us. Jack was in front of the creature in an instant, fins flaring. He had always been the protective one. His defensive stance didn't frighten the Wendigo, though. It swatted him to the side. As he struggled to get up, it towered over him, nostrils flaring.

And at that moment, something flared up inside me.

I wouldn't let him die.

I howled with rage and leaped at the creature, bursting with arcane energy. We fought, wrath versus magic. I could feel it's claws rake my scales, but it hardly fazed me. Jack had always stopped me from getting into trouble. Thorn had always made sure I was okay. They were precious to me, and anything wanting them dead would face me.

And then it was gone. It howled as it ran, with Thorn making sure it didn't come back. It was only a few minutes later that our parents found us, my brother on the ground, me bleeding, my sister on the verge of panic.

They brought us home. My brother had a broken leg. Me and my sister were wounded, and I knew some of my wounds wouldn't heal. But that was alright. We were alive.

And I knew, if anything harmed them again, they would face me.
Art Shop
@Stormheart
Excellent! Thanks! And do you mind if I edit it a bit?
@Stormheart
Excellent! Thanks! And do you mind if I edit it a bit?
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Aruemon
Feel free!
@Aruemon
Feel free!
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5