Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed, working) Stormheart's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5
[img]http://i.imgur.com/h4KvqdD.png[/img] [center][font=book antique]beepbapboop[/font][/center]
h4KvqdD.png
beepbapboop
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
Heyy, this is open again!
Heyy, this is open again!
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3nwl69n.png[/img] [center][font=book antique]beepbapboop[/font][/center]
3nwl69n.png
beepbapboop
Art Shop
@Stormheart
Character/Dragon you want lore for: I'd like some for this lady
Type of writing: Short story!
First person or third person: Third person
What you want written: A short story about any sort of event that would happen in her life. I don't have specifics in mind, but I do think that her bio should provide decent information about who she is. The story can be about anything that makes sense for her to be involved with, really! There's some examples of the kind of story - sort of - at least in the bios of Tyr, Aasmund and Kvasir. Though if you'd rather write about a specific event I can always come up with something, I suppose c:
Any extras: Not really? I'd love to get a ca. price if possible, though c:
@Stormheart
Character/Dragon you want lore for: I'd like some for this lady
Type of writing: Short story!
First person or third person: Third person
What you want written: A short story about any sort of event that would happen in her life. I don't have specifics in mind, but I do think that her bio should provide decent information about who she is. The story can be about anything that makes sense for her to be involved with, really! There's some examples of the kind of story - sort of - at least in the bios of Tyr, Aasmund and Kvasir. Though if you'd rather write about a specific event I can always come up with something, I suppose c:
Any extras: Not really? I'd love to get a ca. price if possible, though c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@MightyVildaTilda
I'd prefer having a specific event, if that's okay. I can think of something if you'd like me to, though. c:
@MightyVildaTilda
I'd prefer having a specific event, if that's okay. I can think of something if you'd like me to, though. c:
Art Shop
@Stormheart How about a sort-of midway? Because I have a few more 'open events' that I can't really think up any more specific details around, but there's a general happening in there. It's not a very specific event, but it's got a fairly solid base to work off? c:
@Stormheart How about a sort-of midway? Because I have a few more 'open events' that I can't really think up any more specific details around, but there's a general happening in there. It's not a very specific event, but it's got a fairly solid base to work off? c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@MightyVildaTilda
That would be great!
@MightyVildaTilda
That would be great!
Art Shop
@Stormheart Awesome! The even in question would be Kara and Dis meeting. I've briefly touched upon it in both of their bios, but not too much. Preferably it would be with Dis as the 'main focus', if possible?
@Stormheart Awesome! The even in question would be Kara and Dis meeting. I've briefly touched upon it in both of their bios, but not too much. Preferably it would be with Dis as the 'main focus', if possible?
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@MightyVildaTilda
That'd be 25k! Is that alright?
@MightyVildaTilda
That'd be 25k! Is that alright?
Art Shop
@Stormheart Oh, absolutely! I'll send it over now c:
@Stormheart Oh, absolutely! I'll send it over now c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5