Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Starscythe Clan Emblems♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Minstrel it will be cool if I can get something similar like this with my clan symbol in the center with some elements of Arcane e.g. crystal.

http://static.zerochan.net/Clow.Book.full.603829.jpg

http://orig07.deviantart.net/4f69/f/2012/052/4/4/sakura_kinomoto__s_magic_circle_by_earthstar01-d4qjb64.png

And for the payment, can I pay with stuffs? I have most items in your wishlist: cleaver, traditional broadsword, etc
@Minstrel it will be cool if I can get something similar like this with my clan symbol in the center with some elements of Arcane e.g. crystal.

http://static.zerochan.net/Clow.Book.full.603829.jpg

http://orig07.deviantart.net/4f69/f/2012/052/4/4/sakura_kinomoto__s_magic_circle_by_earthstar01-d4qjb64.png

And for the payment, can I pay with stuffs? I have most items in your wishlist: cleaver, traditional broadsword, etc
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina I think I could swing something like that for you!

As for payment, you can pay me in stuff, but it'll only cover the current AH price of those things. For the broadsword, that's currently about 60k, and for the cleaver, that's 72k.

The number you're looking to add up to would be about 250k, (150k base price + 100k for a rather complex custom border, add on another 10k if you want specific things to glow,) so you're almost there!
@Irarina I think I could swing something like that for you!

As for payment, you can pay me in stuff, but it'll only cover the current AH price of those things. For the broadsword, that's currently about 60k, and for the cleaver, that's 72k.

The number you're looking to add up to would be about 250k, (150k base price + 100k for a rather complex custom border, add on another 10k if you want specific things to glow,) so you're almost there!
@Minstrel I definitely can add on both alchemist tools and also all type of the cobras ^^
@Minstrel I definitely can add on both alchemist tools and also all type of the cobras ^^
@Irarina Awesome! Then you should probably have enough to cover it. I'm going to leave the math until tomorrow/let you do it, because it's currently 4:30 am and my Internet is being a butt right now. I'll start work as soon as I can!
@Irarina Awesome! Then you should probably have enough to cover it. I'm going to leave the math until tomorrow/let you do it, because it's currently 4:30 am and my Internet is being a butt right now. I'll start work as soon as I can!
@Irarina Okay, now that I'm a little more awake, I can do some calculating for you! The lowest Dusklight Alchemist Tools on the market right now is 35k, the lowest Primary Alchemist Tools is 27k, Amethyst Strikers are 4k each, Opal Cobras are about 3k each if you divide it down to individual cobras, and the first Onyx Cobra pack I see is 24k for five, so we'll round that up to 5k each. So, more neatly: [item=Onyx Cobra] - 5k [item=Opal Cobra] - 3k [item=Amethyst Striker] - 4k [item=Cleaver] - 72k [item=Traditional Broadsword] - 60k [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] - 27k [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] - 35k Total price needed - 250k With just the apparel, you have 194k! Can you tell me how many cobras you have/are willing to give up? The number you need to reach to close the gap is 56k. (Stepping away from the computer for a while, sorry)
@Irarina Okay, now that I'm a little more awake, I can do some calculating for you!

The lowest Dusklight Alchemist Tools on the market right now is 35k, the lowest Primary Alchemist Tools is 27k, Amethyst Strikers are 4k each, Opal Cobras are about 3k each if you divide it down to individual cobras, and the first Onyx Cobra pack I see is 24k for five, so we'll round that up to 5k each.

So, more neatly:
Onyx Cobra - 5k
Opal Cobra - 3k
Amethyst Striker - 4k
Cleaver - 72k
Traditional Broadsword - 60k
Primary Alchemist Tools - 27k
Dusklight Alchemist Tools - 35k

Total price needed - 250k

With just the apparel, you have 194k! Can you tell me how many cobras you have/are willing to give up? The number you need to reach to close the gap is 56k. (Stepping away from the computer for a while, sorry)
@Minstrel sorry for late reply, I had exams and just finish them.

I have 68 Amethyst Striker and 9 Opal Cobra ^^
@Minstrel sorry for late reply, I had exams and just finish them.

I have 68 Amethyst Striker and 9 Opal Cobra ^^
@Irarina No problem! I spent most of yesterday visiting family, so to tell you the truth, I'm a bit relieved that you were busy too.

So to fill out the rest of your order, all the opal cobras and 10 of your amethyst strikers would do it. Does that sound fair?
@Irarina No problem! I spent most of yesterday visiting family, so to tell you the truth, I'm a bit relieved that you were busy too.

So to fill out the rest of your order, all the opal cobras and 10 of your amethyst strikers would do it. Does that sound fair?
@yep they are. I will send over them after these :)
@yep they are. I will send over them after these :)
@Irarina
Works for me! I'll keep in touch with you about the progression of your emblem and let you know when to send over the payment.
@Irarina
Works for me! I'll keep in touch with you about the progression of your emblem and let you know when to send over the payment.
@Irarina Here you are! If you have any questions, critiques, or would like some modifications before you pick it up, please let me know. Otherwise, go ahead and upload this to your image hosting place of choice so you don't lose it! [img]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah245/Skomorokh/FinishedIrarina_zpsqipsa3rq.png[/img]
@Irarina Here you are! If you have any questions, critiques, or would like some modifications before you pick it up, please let me know. Otherwise, go ahead and upload this to your image hosting place of choice so you don't lose it!

FinishedIrarina_zpsqipsa3rq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7