Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Starscythe Clan Emblems♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@redwerecat

Is that the royal we, Were? :'D Or maybe it's just all your clan-members speaking in unison in some kind of plague-chorus. I like that mental image better, I'm going with that.

Yeah, you're reading right! 200 - 250k would be it. Do you want the clawmarks to be any particular color? I'm thinking more of a scarred sort of red to fall in with the kind of vague no-real-gore guidelines the site has, but if you've got ideas I'm ready to hear 'em!
@redwerecat

Is that the royal we, Were? :'D Or maybe it's just all your clan-members speaking in unison in some kind of plague-chorus. I like that mental image better, I'm going with that.

Yeah, you're reading right! 200 - 250k would be it. Do you want the clawmarks to be any particular color? I'm thinking more of a scarred sort of red to fall in with the kind of vague no-real-gore guidelines the site has, but if you've got ideas I'm ready to hear 'em!
@Minstrel Scarred red, yeah, that sounds good. if you wanted t do RED-red, they'd probably have to be... not as claw looking.

Plague Chorus says we like the scarred red. (Basically we want a plague theme, so pestilent green, red, coral, etc.) Claws and the boils from the clan images etc.
@Minstrel Scarred red, yeah, that sounds good. if you wanted t do RED-red, they'd probably have to be... not as claw looking.

Plague Chorus says we like the scarred red. (Basically we want a plague theme, so pestilent green, red, coral, etc.) Claws and the boils from the clan images etc.
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
@redwerecat [img]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah245/Skomorokh/Flight%20Rising%20Pixels/ge-rouge%20clan%20symbol%20spriteglow2_zpsz5h8kvhs.png[/img] Aaaand here you are! (For any future buyers, this cost 220k as a whole; the final price determination was made through messages.)
@redwerecat
ge-rouge%20clan%20symbol%20spriteglow2_zpsz5h8kvhs.png
Aaaand here you are!

(For any future buyers, this cost 220k as a whole; the final price determination was made through messages.)
@Minstrel, Hi, I would love to order a clan emblem from your shop. :D I am a huge Sailor Moon fan (have been since I was a kid) so I have made the moon a big theme in my clan. It works well because the moon effects the water on our planet, and I am in the water flight.

I am going to obviously use a moon, but also incorporate the Silver Crystal that Sailor Moon uses in the design.

I want the crescent moon just like it is in this necklace, but instead of the star have the crystal in the middle of the moon. The Silver Crystal has two main forms, that of a teardrop, and that of a lotus flower. Either or works for me, because I like both forms.

I also would like to sponsor the water flight border, and make the moon and crystal glow. I would prefer a silvery/blue colors theme (like the crystal), instead of the gold that the necklace is made of.

From what I am seeing that is going to be at least 190kt. 150k for the two items (moon and crystal), 10k for the glow, and another 30k for the water flight border. If it is more (i.e., if you use the lotus crystal and that is a ton of work or something, or for any other reason), let me know. Also, feel free to ask if you have any other questions or need more details on anything I said.

jqg7xe.jpg

2ey8gll.jpg

10hmvco.jpg
@Minstrel, Hi, I would love to order a clan emblem from your shop. :D I am a huge Sailor Moon fan (have been since I was a kid) so I have made the moon a big theme in my clan. It works well because the moon effects the water on our planet, and I am in the water flight.

I am going to obviously use a moon, but also incorporate the Silver Crystal that Sailor Moon uses in the design.

I want the crescent moon just like it is in this necklace, but instead of the star have the crystal in the middle of the moon. The Silver Crystal has two main forms, that of a teardrop, and that of a lotus flower. Either or works for me, because I like both forms.

I also would like to sponsor the water flight border, and make the moon and crystal glow. I would prefer a silvery/blue colors theme (like the crystal), instead of the gold that the necklace is made of.

From what I am seeing that is going to be at least 190kt. 150k for the two items (moon and crystal), 10k for the glow, and another 30k for the water flight border. If it is more (i.e., if you use the lotus crystal and that is a ton of work or something, or for any other reason), let me know. Also, feel free to ask if you have any other questions or need more details on anything I said.

jqg7xe.jpg

2ey8gll.jpg

10hmvco.jpg
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras

190kt would be correct, yeah! The lotus version of the crystal would probably be quite a bit more work, as I'm still only learning to pixel crystalline things, but I'd be willing to at least give it a shot. It's still only two objects interacting, though, so I think I'd just charge the usual 150k for it.

As for sponsoring the water flight border, do you want to give any particular input on it, or should I work from my imagination and/or prior plans? I've got vague concepts for something to do with coral, but I'm not certain that would work out well for this particular clan emblem!

Also, I may be a little scarce today for family reasons, so I'll be a bit slow with my replies this evening. Sorry about that!
@SSakuras

190kt would be correct, yeah! The lotus version of the crystal would probably be quite a bit more work, as I'm still only learning to pixel crystalline things, but I'd be willing to at least give it a shot. It's still only two objects interacting, though, so I think I'd just charge the usual 150k for it.

As for sponsoring the water flight border, do you want to give any particular input on it, or should I work from my imagination and/or prior plans? I've got vague concepts for something to do with coral, but I'm not certain that would work out well for this particular clan emblem!

Also, I may be a little scarce today for family reasons, so I'll be a bit slow with my replies this evening. Sorry about that!
@Minstrel, I'm in no hurry, and it is Halloween so I certainly don't expect you to even start on it right away.

As for the water border, I have nothing in mind for that, so use your imagination/prior plans. My only request is that I would prefer it to be more circular/rounded edges in shape, as that would flow better with the crescent moon shape. I don't mind the idea of coral in the border at all if that is what your artistic vision is foreseeing, since I am in the water flight and I wanted the border to be more about my flight than my individual clan. My clan is very loyal to The Tidelord, so I am incorporating their individual emblem (the moon/crystal), with a symbol of The Tidelord (which is what the water flight border will represent for me).

Oh, and what would be the cost to have a smaller version of it too? I might be interested in a smaller sized one for my signature.
@Minstrel, I'm in no hurry, and it is Halloween so I certainly don't expect you to even start on it right away.

As for the water border, I have nothing in mind for that, so use your imagination/prior plans. My only request is that I would prefer it to be more circular/rounded edges in shape, as that would flow better with the crescent moon shape. I don't mind the idea of coral in the border at all if that is what your artistic vision is foreseeing, since I am in the water flight and I wanted the border to be more about my flight than my individual clan. My clan is very loyal to The Tidelord, so I am incorporating their individual emblem (the moon/crystal), with a symbol of The Tidelord (which is what the water flight border will represent for me).

Oh, and what would be the cost to have a smaller version of it too? I might be interested in a smaller sized one for my signature.
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras

I think 25% of the cost of your large emblem would be right for a signature-height version. So for this particular emblem, that'd be 47,500t.

But that's an estimate - I need to do signature-height versions of emblems a couple times over before I get a consistent idea of how much work it is. Might end up being cheaper! We'll see.

As for the water border, that's a neat concept and I appreciate it. We'll see how it goes, then! I'll be finishing the water border before I get your emblem done by itself for the sake of fitting issues, so you'll get a good look at it before things are finalized.
@SSakuras

I think 25% of the cost of your large emblem would be right for a signature-height version. So for this particular emblem, that'd be 47,500t.

But that's an estimate - I need to do signature-height versions of emblems a couple times over before I get a consistent idea of how much work it is. Might end up being cheaper! We'll see.

As for the water border, that's a neat concept and I appreciate it. We'll see how it goes, then! I'll be finishing the water border before I get your emblem done by itself for the sake of fitting issues, so you'll get a good look at it before things are finalized.
@Minstrel, Okie dokie! Thank you for your time and energy in helping make my clan emblem. :D I will look forward to seeing it.
@Minstrel, Okie dokie! Thank you for your time and energy in helping make my clan emblem. :D I will look forward to seeing it.
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras

I've started work on the sponsored border! Just letting you know that things have begun. Once I begin work on your actual emblem, I'll be asking for payment.
@SSakuras

I've started work on the sponsored border! Just letting you know that things have begun. Once I begin work on your actual emblem, I'll be asking for payment.
@Minstrel Yay!
@Minstrel Yay!
uGzZgTj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7