Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved threads]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Xarilin thank you `v`
@Xarilin thank you `v`
P2hmwWb.png
@Xarilin
V: If you want too, I'd apprecaite the effort!< 3
EITHER WAY, I will most deffo be back ground to get something from you! Yer art is just...so good...too good to pass up OTL
@Xarilin
V: If you want too, I'd apprecaite the effort!< 3
EITHER WAY, I will most deffo be back ground to get something from you! Yer art is just...so good...too good to pass up OTL
JZfZaEI.png
update;

so so sorry for my absence!
i have to move this to being rather slow vnv
i've been having a lot of problems and may have to drop from college, and i'm going through some pretty bad artblock

i'm so sorry for the people on the waiting list, i'll have these done asap!
update;

so so sorry for my absence!
i have to move this to being rather slow vnv
i've been having a lot of problems and may have to drop from college, and i'm going through some pretty bad artblock

i'm so sorry for the people on the waiting list, i'll have these done asap!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin owowow I love your style! I'm a bit short on funds atm but I'd love to be added to a pinglist so I can keep an eye on your store for when I have more treasure in the future :D
@Xarilin owowow I love your style! I'm a bit short on funds atm but I'd love to be added to a pinglist so I can keep an eye on your store for when I have more treasure in the future :D
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji

ahhh! thank you for being interested!
i'll def add you to the ping list and hopefully i can get back around to drawing ;w;
@MahuruRaji

ahhh! thank you for being interested!
i'll def add you to the ping list and hopefully i can get back around to drawing ;w;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin

You're most welcome! ^ o^
Thank youu! And good luck with that! trust me I know that situation all too well ^^;
@Xarilin

You're most welcome! ^ o^
Thank youu! And good luck with that! trust me I know that situation all too well ^^;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
Update! - I finally have time to work on things once more, and I'm not feeling as overwhelmed as I've dropped from college, and have fought through my Art block, So I will be pinging those who have slots to make sure that they're still wanted!

@Peacekeeper - Very sorry for the long wait, but I'm almost done with your piece if you have still been interested!
Because of my long wait with this, I can sure offer you a discount on the price if you want<3

A discount does go towards anyone with a slot right now, as I'm so terribly sorry with the wait!!!

@Watson, @Zaephyrr, @Chui - I am working on sketches for all the slots right now, so before linework and colouring, I just need to know if you guys are all still interested !! :D
Update! - I finally have time to work on things once more, and I'm not feeling as overwhelmed as I've dropped from college, and have fought through my Art block, So I will be pinging those who have slots to make sure that they're still wanted!

@Peacekeeper - Very sorry for the long wait, but I'm almost done with your piece if you have still been interested!
Because of my long wait with this, I can sure offer you a discount on the price if you want<3

A discount does go towards anyone with a slot right now, as I'm so terribly sorry with the wait!!!

@Watson, @Zaephyrr, @Chui - I am working on sketches for all the slots right now, so before linework and colouring, I just need to know if you guys are all still interested !! :D
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin

aa so glad i decided to check out your shop, your art is great ;D

can i be put on the pinglist?
@Xarilin

aa so glad i decided to check out your shop, your art is great ;D

can i be put on the pinglist?
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Sivan

def!! :3
i'll put you on right away<3
@Sivan

def!! :3
i'll put you on right away<3
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin
No worries about the delay, I know the feeling all too well. ;u; I'm still interested and feel free to take your time I don't mind!
@Xarilin
No worries about the delay, I know the feeling all too well. ;u; I'm still interested and feel free to take your time I don't mind!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19