Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved threads]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
^
^
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
^
^
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
edit: moved from 15 to 10.
edit: moved from 15 to 10.
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
-
-
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin I'd love to order a coloured bust from you if I may! Username: Trickilicky Art Style: coloured and completed bust Dragon / Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=928336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9284/928336_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment type: USD Notes: Would you prefer to draw her as a dragon or as a gijinka? I'd like her to have any visible apparel, and her accent please.
@Xarilin I'd love to order a coloured bust from you if I may!

Username: Trickilicky
Art Style: coloured and completed bust
Dragon / Character:
928336_350.png

Payment type: USD
Notes: Would you prefer to draw her as a dragon or as a gijinka? I'd like her to have any visible apparel, and her accent please.
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

Of course! (:
I can do either or, i have a few older dragon busts that i've finished that you can look at as it's really up to you! I don't mind doing either one of them, and if you have a gijinka design for her already i could do two quick sketches to see which you'd like more!

The two dragon examples I have are here and here (of course these were drawn a few months ago, so the quality now would be higher!)
@Trickilicky

Of course! (:
I can do either or, i have a few older dragon busts that i've finished that you can look at as it's really up to you! I don't mind doing either one of them, and if you have a gijinka design for her already i could do two quick sketches to see which you'd like more!

The two dragon examples I have are here and here (of course these were drawn a few months ago, so the quality now would be higher!)
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin your art is so good :D
Username: tybaltcatulet
Art Style: [Sketch/Line/Colour] || BUST or FULLBODY
Dragon / Character: https://toyhou.se/1281838.aelfric
Payment type: Gems / Treasure / USD $10
Notes: Could you draw him in his space medic uniform (second pic in his refs), if you need more information about it just ask me! It is short sleeved.
@Xarilin your art is so good :D
Username: tybaltcatulet
Art Style: [Sketch/Line/Colour] || BUST or FULLBODY
Dragon / Character: https://toyhou.se/1281838.aelfric
Payment type: Gems / Treasure / USD $10
Notes: Could you draw him in his space medic uniform (second pic in his refs), if you need more information about it just ask me! It is short sleeved.
0BzehVy.png
@Xarilin

I've got two gijinkas in the works now, but I'll happily order one from you when I have the others as refs! Until then, would it be okay to order a dragon bust then? Any serious or dreamy expression would be good, and if she could have any visible apparel that'd be fab. Regarding her accent, could the smaller 'inner' halo be represented as a tattoo on her forehead? The larger one can be a floating halo. I hope that's okay!
@Xarilin

I've got two gijinkas in the works now, but I'll happily order one from you when I have the others as refs! Until then, would it be okay to order a dragon bust then? Any serious or dreamy expression would be good, and if she could have any visible apparel that'd be fab. Regarding her accent, could the smaller 'inner' halo be represented as a tattoo on her forehead? The larger one can be a floating halo. I hope that's okay!
HHV3ZfK.png
@tybaltcatulet
I could very much do that! I'll put you down :D

@Trickilicky
And that sounds delightful tbh! c:
I'd for sure be able to put that together for you, and I'll put you down as well.
@tybaltcatulet
I could very much do that! I'll put you down :D

@Trickilicky
And that sounds delightful tbh! c:
I'd for sure be able to put that together for you, and I'll put you down as well.
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin that's great, thank you very much!
@Xarilin that's great, thank you very much!
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19