Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved threads]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Xairathan

Ah if you'd want to do that it would help!x)

Would this be for full body, I'm assuming? :o
It depends on if it's a fully coloured picture as well! vwv Then I can def give a quote
@Xairathan

Ah if you'd want to do that it would help!x)

Would this be for full body, I'm assuming? :o
It depends on if it's a fully coloured picture as well! vwv Then I can def give a quote
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin Yeah XD I wouldn't mind at all ms paint skills here I come

And yes it'd be a colored fullbody, the 4mil option
edit: and yes the background would be colored too lol
@Xarilin Yeah XD I wouldn't mind at all ms paint skills here I come

And yes it'd be a colored fullbody, the 4mil option
edit: and yes the background would be colored too lol
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I would assume the bg would be coloured! x3
I would say since it would be two characters (i'm just going to use usd prices to make it easy :'D) since the normal is 40, i would say possibly adding 10 for another character for complexity? So bumping it from 4mil to 5mil if that sounds okay! :'''D (I'm still so unsure of my own prices g o d)

How much would you value the Axocoatl skin, bc I would for sure take it as partial vwv
@Xairathan

I would assume the bg would be coloured! x3
I would say since it would be two characters (i'm just going to use usd prices to make it easy :'D) since the normal is 40, i would say possibly adding 10 for another character for complexity? So bumping it from 4mil to 5mil if that sounds okay! :'''D (I'm still so unsure of my own prices g o d)

How much would you value the Axocoatl skin, bc I would for sure take it as partial vwv
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin I don't know, would you consider 700g? I think the print price is 500 and I don't see any on the AH, feel free to negotiate though!

That sounds fine for 2 characters, would the BG be additional?
@Xarilin I don't know, would you consider 700g? I think the print price is 500 and I don't see any on the AH, feel free to negotiate though!

That sounds fine for 2 characters, would the BG be additional?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

700g for it would be fine! :O

I'd say since it's a simple bg maybe only an increase of 200-300kt if that sounds fine?
@Xairathan

700g for it would be fine! :O

I'd say since it's a simple bg maybe only an increase of 200-300kt if that sounds fine?
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin Sounds good, so that'd be 5.3mil total, which would come to 4.6mil and the accent?
@Xarilin Sounds good, so that'd be 5.3mil total, which would come to 4.6mil and the accent?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Yes that sounds perfect! c:
@Xairathan

Yes that sounds perfect! c:
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@xarilin Cool cool, I'll get the references posted shortly but I forgot to mention one thing, would you be okay with me providing a paragraph regarding the pose as well as a diagram, since it's from a fanfiction?

@xarilin Cool cool, I'll get the references posted shortly but I forgot to mention one thing, would you be okay with me providing a paragraph regarding the pose as well as a diagram, since it's from a fanfiction?

vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Honestly having a good ref of what the pose should be would be very very helpful so please! ;D
@Xairathan

Honestly having a good ref of what the pose should be would be very very helpful so please! ;D
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@xarilin

Here's the references! If you've got any questions please let me know!

Username: Xairathan 33178
Art Style: Couples' Colored Fullbody
Payment type: Gems (4.6k + Axocoatl)

References:
Rei Ayanami - (outfit: school uniform)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Asuka Langley - (outfit: casual clothing, see last 2 for examples)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4

Pose Reference:
Paragraph reference in the bio of this dragon: Link

Horrible Diagram No Jutsu (Asuka in red, Rei in blue, background elements in white): Link (if it's really that bad I can try doing it on a post it for you lol)
@xarilin

Here's the references! If you've got any questions please let me know!

Username: Xairathan 33178
Art Style: Couples' Colored Fullbody
Payment type: Gems (4.6k + Axocoatl)

References:
Rei Ayanami - (outfit: school uniform)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Asuka Langley - (outfit: casual clothing, see last 2 for examples)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4

Pose Reference:
Paragraph reference in the bio of this dragon: Link

Horrible Diagram No Jutsu (Asuka in red, Rei in blue, background elements in white): Link (if it's really that bad I can try doing it on a post it for you lol)
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19