Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Moved to Adoptables Section}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b][size=6][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2133360]As of 2/3/17, I've moved my shop to the Adoptables section. Check it out here![/url][/size][/b][/center] [color=#991900].........................................................................................................................................................................[/color] [center][color=#332111]Have you ever though to yourself, [i]"Man, I love Spirals... but I wish they somehow had [b]more[/b] wings"[/i]? Well wonder no more! I've decided to make adopts using this base: [img]http://i.imgur.com/p7SzhXA.png[/img] to fulfill all of your wingy-thing needs.[/color] [color=#991900].........................................................................................................................................................................[/color] [color=#332111][b]Base price:[/b] 75000t/95g/125 Shimmering Pinecones [b]Unlock new gene:[/b] 20000t/25g/30 Shimmering Pinecones I will also accept items from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1679229]wishlist[/url] as partial or complete payment.[/color] [color=#991900]...................................................................................................................................................[/color] [color=#332111][b]Available Genes:[/b][/color] [columns] [color=#332111]Primaries: × Bar × Basic × Cherub × ??? × ??? × ??? × ??? × Iridescent × ??? × ??? × ??? × ??? × Poison × Ripple × Skink × Speckle × ??? × Vipera[/color] [color=#991900].............................................[/color] [nextcol] [color=#332111]Secondaries: × ??? × Basic × Butterfly × Current × Daub × Eye Spots × Facet × Freckle × ??? × ??? × ??? × ??? × Saturn × ??? × Shimmer × Spinner × Stripes × Toxin[/color] [color=#991900].............................................[/color] [nextcol] [color=#332111]Tertiaries: × Basic × ??? × Contour × Crackle × ??? × ??? × Glimmer × ??? × Runes × ??? × Smoke × Spines × Stained × Thylacine × Underbelly [/color] [color=#991900].............................................[/color] [/columns] [/center][color=#332111][b]Other Notes:[/b] [list][*]I would prefer not to do large/complicated apparel, but if there was a small piece you really wanted on there then I could probably be bribed into drawing it. [*]Accents are priced on a case by case basis; different complexities will cost different amounts, or, if it's complicated enough/requires significant alteration of the base lines, I may refuse to do it entirely. [*]Turnaround for these is usually pretty quick (like, a few hours quick), even when drawing new genes! If you need a bit to gather payment, however, then I am totally willing to wait a few days to send it to you, just make a note of it in the "paying now or later" section! [*]If you don't have any spirals, fear not! I am more than willing to "spiralfy" any breed of dragon you may own.[/color] [center][color=#332111]Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!![/color]

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Have you ever though to yourself, "Man, I love Spirals... but I wish they somehow had more wings"?

Well wonder no more!

I've decided to make adopts using this base:
p7SzhXA.png

to fulfill all of your wingy-thing needs.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Base price: 75000t/95g/125 Shimmering Pinecones
Unlock new gene: 20000t/25g/30 Shimmering Pinecones

I will also accept items from my wishlist as partial or complete payment.

...................................................................................................................................................

Available Genes:

Primaries:
× Bar
× Basic
× Cherub
× ???
× ???
× ???
× ???
× Iridescent
× ???
× ???
× ???
× ???
× Poison
× Ripple
× Skink
× Speckle
× ???
× Vipera

Secondaries:
× ???
× Basic
× Butterfly
× Current
× Daub
× Eye Spots
× Facet
× Freckle
× ???
× ???
× ???
× ???
× Saturn
× ???
× Shimmer
× Spinner
× Stripes
× Toxin

Tertiaries:
× Basic
× ???
× Contour
× Crackle
× ???
× ???
× Glimmer
× ???
× Runes
× ???
× Smoke
× Spines
× Stained
× Thylacine
× Underbelly

Other Notes:

• I would prefer not to do large/complicated apparel, but if there was a small piece you really wanted on there then I could probably be bribed into drawing it.
  • Accents are priced on a case by case basis; different complexities will cost different amounts, or, if it's complicated enough/requires significant alteration of the base lines, I may refuse to do it entirely.
  • Turnaround for these is usually pretty quick (like, a few hours quick), even when drawing new genes! If you need a bit to gather payment, however, then I am totally willing to wait a few days to send it to you, just make a note of it in the "paying now or later" section!
  • If you don't have any spirals, fear not! I am more than willing to "spiralfy" any breed of dragon you may own.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[quote=Order Form]@Laeyein [b]Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiralfied:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (Treasure, Gems, or items?) [b]Paying before or after it's completed:[/b] (Note: paying after it's completed will have me finish the art and contact you, and once payment has been delivered I'll send you your adopt.) [b]Anything else I should know?[/b] [/quote]
Order Form wrote:
@Laeyein
Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiralfied:
Payment: (Treasure, Gems, or items?)
Paying before or after it's completed: (Note: paying after it's completed will have me finish the art and contact you, and once payment has been delivered I'll send you your adopt.)
Anything else I should know?
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Each person may claim one slot at a time, and each slot allows for two adoptables to be ordered.

......................................................................................................................................

Available slots: ­­
1) Khadjin
2)
3)
4)
5)

6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Each person may claim one slot at a time, and each slot allows for two adoptables to be ordered.

......................................................................................................................................

Available slots: ­­
1) Khadjin
2)
3)
4)
5)

6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[quote=Pinglist] [color=#332111][center]If you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, just let me know![/center] AkaneChaan, Enekokoro, Orru, reliquiaen, CosmicReject, Vesperupus, byrd, Cheeseburger, Atlasia[/color]
Pinglist wrote:
If you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, just let me know!
AkaneChaan, Enekokoro, Orru, reliquiaen, CosmicReject, Vesperupus, byrd, Cheeseburger, Atlasia
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[color=#332111]Completed orders: (unfortunately low quality)[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wYkgkEP.gif[/img]
Completed orders: (unfortunately low quality)
wYkgkEP.gif
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Pinging everyone who showed interest on Tumblr:
Pinging everyone who showed interest on Tumblr:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Picture of your Spiral: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1580440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15805/1580440_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: currency Paying before or after it's completed: after, just so I have time to grind it ^^ Anything else I should know: I'd love to get a version with the effect of her accent, I'd be willing to pay a good bit extra if you ever start doing that
@Laeyein
Picture of your Spiral:
1580440_350.png

Payment: currency
Paying before or after it's completed: after, just so I have time to grind it ^^
Anything else I should know: I'd love to get a version with the effect of her accent, I'd be willing to pay a good bit extra if you ever start doing that
KVbkgOZ.png
@Laeyein
save a slot for me! I will bring all the info in just a second ^^
Do you accept mixed payment?
@Laeyein
save a slot for me! I will bring all the info in just a second ^^
Do you accept mixed payment?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Vhyxalas I could do her accent, no problem.
@Hinumi Sure!

I'll mark you both down and get started shortly!
@Vhyxalas I could do her accent, no problem.
@Hinumi Sure!

I'll mark you both down and get started shortly!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

Thanks, could you keep me on a general pinglist or something? Thanks a bunch ~
Can't really afford it during Starfall but I would love to buy one later on!!
@Laeyein

Thanks, could you keep me on a general pinglist or something? Thanks a bunch ~
Can't really afford it during Starfall but I would love to buy one later on!!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13