Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Synicals' art shop USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JiminxYoongi it's done! i hope it's to ur liking. ;u; [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/a254/f/2016/310/e/c/jiminxyoongi_by_stephanieshien-dani9u9.png[/img][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/4362/f/2016/310/a/7/46_by_stephanieshien-dania0b.png[/img]
@JiminxYoongi

it's done! i hope it's to ur liking. ;u;

jiminxyoongi_by_stephanieshien-dani9u9.png46_by_stephanieshien-dania0b.png
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Hi there! Would you be okay with doing one for gems, preferably 400x400?
I have these two characters so you can pick whichever one you like more:
Talia (can be drawn feral)
Cappuccino

If you're not looking for gems right now I'd be more than happy to come back at a later time :)
@MoonGoddess
Hi there! Would you be okay with doing one for gems, preferably 400x400?
I have these two characters so you can pick whichever one you like more:
Talia (can be drawn feral)
Cappuccino

If you're not looking for gems right now I'd be more than happy to come back at a later time :)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Blossomfall

Sure, I can do that! ^U^
<3

which one is their main image tho?
@Blossomfall

Sure, I can do that! ^U^
<3

which one is their main image tho?
@MoonGoddess
Yay, thank you! I'm super excited now; I've been eyeing these since you first opened the thread :D

Talia's main image is the 5th one; the one with the dress is just how she looks like as an Anthro.
If you want to go for Cappuccino the first image is the best ref I have. Let me know if anything confuses you, I can probably doodle to explain! :)
@MoonGoddess
Yay, thank you! I'm super excited now; I've been eyeing these since you first opened the thread :D

Talia's main image is the 5th one; the one with the dress is just how she looks like as an Anthro.
If you want to go for Cappuccino the first image is the best ref I have. Let me know if anything confuses you, I can probably doodle to explain! :)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@MoonGoddess

OMG these are soooo cute XD
Do you take G/T/FR stuff/Chickensmoothie stuff?
@MoonGoddess

OMG these are soooo cute XD
Do you take G/T/FR stuff/Chickensmoothie stuff?
@chocomonster

Ah I take gems and treasure, deviantart points, and USD. :3
@chocomonster

Ah I take gems and treasure, deviantart points, and USD. :3
@MoonGoddess

What the standard price for one? (In T/G)

I feel smart...
I see the 1k gem part on your page how! I don't have that yet but I will be back when I can afford one of those pretty :3

Edit:

Is it okay if I copy one of your pretty (Not the ones done as work for others, the ones you randoly been bumping your gallery and store with) and links it back here on my home clan info or derp page to remind me to come back?
@MoonGoddess

What the standard price for one? (In T/G)

I feel smart...
I see the 1k gem part on your page how! I don't have that yet but I will be back when I can afford one of those pretty :3

Edit:

Is it okay if I copy one of your pretty (Not the ones done as work for others, the ones you randoly been bumping your gallery and store with) and links it back here on my home clan info or derp page to remind me to come back?
@Chocomonster LOL <3 Ah, maybe use this one? I was commissioned this piece, but they never paid me...so...>_> xD [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/6bbe/f/2016/288/f/a/28_by_stephanieshien-dal2ldg.png[/img]
@Chocomonster
LOL
<3

Ah, maybe use this one? I was commissioned this piece, but they never paid me...so...>_> xD
28_by_stephanieshien-dal2ldg.png
@MoonGoddess That guy is cute ^-^ I just really really really love nine tails stuff and foxes and asian culture so was wondering if this pretty could hid in the bottom of my clan info to link back here for the day I can afford a pretty? [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/d707/f/2016/267/a/2/6_by_stephanieshien-daip9zo.png[/img] If your not okay with me using the fluffy, the parrot works just as well >.<
@MoonGoddess

That guy is cute ^-^

I just really really really love nine tails stuff and foxes and asian culture so was wondering if this pretty could hid in the bottom of my clan info to link back here for the day I can afford a pretty?

6_by_stephanieshien-daip9zo.png

If your not okay with me using the fluffy, the parrot works just as well >.<
@chocomonster
Unfortunately nearly all my work is commissions...o-o i don't think they'd mind honestly, but i don't feel entirely comfortable with that either. D: sorry!

D:
@chocomonster
Unfortunately nearly all my work is commissions...o-o i don't think they'd mind honestly, but i don't feel entirely comfortable with that either. D: sorry!

D:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8