Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kiwis' art shop [prices in flux]
1 2 3 4 5
@PrinceLithuania thank you sooo much for the review!!! you're too kind,,
@PrinceLithuania thank you sooo much for the review!!! you're too kind,,
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@kiwis I have a question! I'm looking for an artist to draw a silly bump picture of this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32449398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324494/32449398_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm thinking something in a chibi style? Or just cute in general i dunno I have like two finger guns stuck in my head. I was wondering it you think you would be able to do that?
@kiwis
I have a question! I'm looking for an artist to draw a silly bump picture of this girl:

32449398_350.png

I'm thinking something in a chibi style? Or just cute in general i dunno I have like two finger guns stuck in my head. I was wondering it you think you would be able to do that?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@ampharosy Of course!!! That's 50kt since she has no apparel. And I could use some practice in hands, lol.
@ampharosy Of course!!! That's 50kt since she has no apparel. And I could use some practice in hands, lol.
bump
bump
@kiwis

Omg I'm sorry!! I didn't see the notification?? 50kt sounds fine to me if you're still interested!
@kiwis

Omg I'm sorry!! I didn't see the notification?? 50kt sounds fine to me if you're still interested!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
Rework bump-
Rework bump-
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
this is incredibly disorganized i know but im gonna fix it sometime. in the meanwhile prices are as listed and the example images are just links
this is incredibly disorganized i know but im gonna fix it sometime. in the meanwhile prices are as listed and the example images are just links
1 2 3 4 5