Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Smith's UnbeLEAFable Art Shop[Closed!]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
@Smithsonian
I'd love a ping when slots are open!
@Smithsonian
I'd love a ping when slots are open!
rKk4g3H.jpg
@StygianForm I love this one... Hope you do too! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1212b7021a0e6ecc2d14226e4662aa0b/tumblr_p7mldiBH9G1ve7ecyo1_1280.png[/img]
@StygianForm

I love this one... Hope you do too!

tumblr_p7mldiBH9G1ve7ecyo1_1280.png
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian Ahhhhh omg she came out incredible!!! Your work is amazing as always omg...her apparel is so nice, too! *v* I also love the pose, and the way you did the details of the ridges/spikes on her, that is so cool.... thank you again!!
@Smithsonian Ahhhhh omg she came out incredible!!! Your work is amazing as always omg...her apparel is so nice, too! *v* I also love the pose, and the way you did the details of the ridges/spikes on her, that is so cool.... thank you again!!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm aaa <33 I'm so glad you like it!! I wanted to make her look a little more fierce with some spines! Thank you so much your compliments are so sweet!!
@StygianForm aaa <33 I'm so glad you like it!! I wanted to make her look a little more fierce with some spines! Thank you so much your compliments are so sweet!!
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian
Oh shoot. :eyes: Would you be open to drawing a chickpea-pair together? And do you take USD as payment?
@Smithsonian
Oh shoot. :eyes: Would you be open to drawing a chickpea-pair together? And do you take USD as payment?
0Xrg9Di.png
@Keyy @heavylobster Sorry for the super late reply. I have been in training for a new job! Keyy, I can absolutely put you on the ping list! But for anything outside of my set terms, like usd or Heavy for a pair I'd love for you guys to PM me if you're interested still! I'd prefer to talk it out there! Thanks guys!
@Keyy @heavylobster Sorry for the super late reply. I have been in training for a new job! Keyy, I can absolutely put you on the ping list! But for anything outside of my set terms, like usd or Heavy for a pair I'd love for you guys to PM me if you're interested still! I'd prefer to talk it out there! Thanks guys!
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian

Congratulations on your new job! I'm also job hunting right now. When I succeed, I'll DM you about a pair-piece and alternate payment. Thank you!
@Smithsonian

Congratulations on your new job! I'm also job hunting right now. When I succeed, I'll DM you about a pair-piece and alternate payment. Thank you!
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster Wooo good luck!!
@heavylobster Wooo good luck!!
signature_comm.png
@dr090909 I love love love Solor! I hope you enjoy my drawing of him! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e4dc3a586642441b3032ed9dfc85476f/tumblr_pci7tpggHV1ve7ecyo1_640.png[/img]
@dr090909 I love love love Solor! I hope you enjoy my drawing of him!

tumblr_pci7tpggHV1ve7ecyo1_640.png
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian

WOW, Just Wow. He's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you8m8!!!! I love how he grines in your art.....*cries*
@Smithsonian

WOW, Just Wow. He's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you8m8!!!! I love how he grines in your art.....*cries*
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33