Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pitty's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@pittysoares
she looks perfect!! <33 ahhhh
@pittysoares
she looks perfect!! <33 ahhhh
IMG_3120.png
@Huntess
No problem, it would be 175 gems for you :D

@jurobii
I'm glad you like the drawing :D I will start finishing it now ♥
@Huntess
No problem, it would be 175 gems for you :D

@jurobii
I'm glad you like the drawing :D I will start finishing it now ♥
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
Goodness, how endearing! It's absolutely adorable; I give you my full "go ahead". <3
Goodness, how endearing! It's absolutely adorable; I give you my full "go ahead". <3
@pittysoares Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29083575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290836/29083575_350.png[/img] [/url] Kind of art: dragon, lined+colors! Pose/Expression: something serious Apparel: yes - crown pls! Skin: nope Infos: she's a crusader, i dont really have much developed for her besides shes more of a holier-than-thou type Extra: nothing! Payment: treasure
@pittysoares
Character:

29083575_350.png

Kind of art: dragon, lined+colors!
Pose/Expression: something serious
Apparel: yes - crown pls!
Skin: nope
Infos: she's a crusader, i dont really have much developed for her besides shes more of a holier-than-thou type
Extra: nothing!
Payment: treasure
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@pittysoares I Forgot to Reply, Sorry for that ; - ; Sending Gems Now <3
@pittysoares I Forgot to Reply, Sorry for that ; - ; Sending Gems Now <3
@FauveNox [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5d54a90bcddab6cb181dfd8388630e7b/tumblr_p63u2hTVgb1umbrmyo1_1280.png[/img] Here's your drawing :D You can find a full-sized version [url=http://pittysclan.tumblr.com/post/172207157055/phew-the-first-of-the-new-commissions-is-finished]here[/url]. I really hope you like it, sorry that it took me quite a while, days have been rather busy xD @DrZiegler thanks for the order! I'll put you on the waiting list :D @Huntess No problem! ---- I'm closing the commissions for now, I need to re-think my prices and I want to update the drawings and stuff :V All people that ordered a drawing until now will get it for the old price so don't worry! ♥
@FauveNox

tumblr_p63u2hTVgb1umbrmyo1_1280.png
Here's your drawing :D
You can find a full-sized version here.

I really hope you like it, sorry that it took me quite a while, days have been rather busy xD

@DrZiegler
thanks for the order! I'll put you on the waiting list :D

@Huntess
No problem!

----

I'm closing the commissions for now, I need to re-think my prices and I want to update the drawings and stuff :V
All people that ordered a drawing until now will get it for the old price so don't worry! ♥
6347.png

OH my goodness, I absolutely love her! You did an amazing job; so in love and I can't wait to be a returning customer! <3
OH my goodness, I absolutely love her! You did an amazing job; so in love and I can't wait to be a returning customer! <3
@Petrichor
You are now currently 3rd on the Gems-List :D
Your order would cost 131 Gems, I'll start drawing the sketch once you send me the payment and I'll ping you again when I finished the sketch.

@DrZiegler
Omg sorry for pinging you twice, I forgot to mention the cost of your commission xD
It'd be 85k Treasure for you, same here as with Petrichor, just send the payment over and I'll start the sketch :D
@Petrichor
You are now currently 3rd on the Gems-List :D
Your order would cost 131 Gems, I'll start drawing the sketch once you send me the payment and I'll ping you again when I finished the sketch.

@DrZiegler
Omg sorry for pinging you twice, I forgot to mention the cost of your commission xD
It'd be 85k Treasure for you, same here as with Petrichor, just send the payment over and I'll start the sketch :D
6347.png

@FauveNox
I'm glad to hear that :D
So I guess I can put you on the pinglist again? ;D
@FauveNox
I'm glad to hear that :D
So I guess I can put you on the pinglist again? ;D
6347.png