Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | song's shop -- OPEN! [art+writing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Currently: Open//Closed

Welcome to my Shop!
Hey there, I'm Hurricanesong, but feel free to give me nicknames or whatever; I don't mind (: this is my small shop for writing and art, and I do hope you like what you see here.
Currently: Open//Closed

Welcome to my Shop!
Hey there, I'm Hurricanesong, but feel free to give me nicknames or whatever; I don't mind (: this is my small shop for writing and art, and I do hope you like what you see here.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
About my Work
I do various types of writing for FR, including but not limited to clan descriptions, dragon descriptions, and dragon and clan lore. Depending upon how much time I've got, I may accept requests for background stories and other longer pieces at some point.
As for art, I'm going to limit this to headshots and busts at this time. I'm willing to draw FR dragons, and also chibi and manga headshots of dragon gijinkas. I won't be drawing any non-FR characters at this time (I'm sorry). I can do pencil sketches, finished pencil drawings, or finished (inked) drawings, but not color at this point.

Rules and Notices
Please do keep it in mind that I do need some rules, and please do follow them.
1//follow all of FR's rules when requesting or posting.
2//please be polite to everyone on this thread.
3//please be patient! I'm still in school, and I have so much to do it isn't even funny. I really appreciate patience from everyone.
4//DO NOT remove my signature and ID # from my art, and please give me credit for my writing in some small way unless otherwise directed.
5//please do not use my art or writing off this website. I'm not ready to have it travelling abroad yet.

Also, please roll with me if I ask you questions - I do it so I can give you a better finished product (:

Please send payment AFTER your art or writing has been completed; I will inform you of its completion. c;

Pricing
I'm semi-new to having to put an official price to my work, so if you happen to be experienced and passing through I'd love any tips you have to offer. In the meantime, I've priced my work as best I can.

Taking Gems - 1:800 ratio

Basic Lore (1-3 paragraphs; not too much detail) -- 7k-10k depending upon the exact length
Detailed Lore (3-6 paragraphs; detailed and more elaborate) -- 10k-18k
Dragon Bio (the price depends upon how much I write, which in turn depends upon what I know from you) -- 8k-16k

Pencil Headshot (Chibi) -- 5k
Inked Headshot (Chibi) -- 7k
Pencil Headshot (Manga) -- 10k
Inked Headshot (Manga) -- 12k
Pencil Headshot (Dragon) -- 12k
Inked Headshot (Dragon) -- 13.5k

Please do keep it in mind that these prices will be subject to change as I gain experience! However, I won't change a price on you after you order (;

Forms and More
Use these forms to order, please. It'll make reading through your order a lot simpler for me (;

Lore
Dragon or Clan?: Please specify what you need. If the lore is for a dragon, please include a picture and/or a link to that dragon's page.
Base Idea: I need something to work with. Tell me what your basic idea is so i can work with you instead of creating something you don't like! Also, add any ideas you definitely want worked into the lore.
Dragons to Mention (clan lore only): What dragons are important for me to mention in your clan's lore? Is there anything specifically they should be in there for?
How Much Writing?: Are you looking for a small bit of lore, or something more elaborate? Tell me what you need.

Bios
Dragon's Name:
Image:
Personality Traits: It would be extremely helpful, if you know any personality traits, to tell me what they are. If you don't know, then please tell me if I have freedom with this.
Important Events: Are there any important events revolving around this dragon that you want included in his or her bio? Give me the basics if so and I'll be sure to work them in. This includes their childhood, their battles, triumphs, losses - whatever you want.
Position: Does your dragon hold a specific or important position in the clan? If so, please let me know so I can be sure to include it!
Other:

Headshots
Subject: The dragon's image or other references would be great c:
Expression: If you want a particular expression, be sure to tell me.
Type of Drawing: The options are in the Pricing section.
Other: In this case, other means anything else about the dragon or your preferences that will be important to the drawing.

Examples of my Work
Please note that finished works/requests may be placed here as examples c: please refrain from using them, as they were created for one person specifically!

TIhzIin.png
Traditional Headshot - pencil

bQT07P0.jpg
Traditional Headshot - finished black & white (pens+pencil shading)

writing examples will be added ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

About my Work
I do various types of writing for FR, including but not limited to clan descriptions, dragon descriptions, and dragon and clan lore. Depending upon how much time I've got, I may accept requests for background stories and other longer pieces at some point.
As for art, I'm going to limit this to headshots and busts at this time. I'm willing to draw FR dragons, and also chibi and manga headshots of dragon gijinkas. I won't be drawing any non-FR characters at this time (I'm sorry). I can do pencil sketches, finished pencil drawings, or finished (inked) drawings, but not color at this point.

Rules and Notices
Please do keep it in mind that I do need some rules, and please do follow them.
1//follow all of FR's rules when requesting or posting.
2//please be polite to everyone on this thread.
3//please be patient! I'm still in school, and I have so much to do it isn't even funny. I really appreciate patience from everyone.
4//DO NOT remove my signature and ID # from my art, and please give me credit for my writing in some small way unless otherwise directed.
5//please do not use my art or writing off this website. I'm not ready to have it travelling abroad yet.

Also, please roll with me if I ask you questions - I do it so I can give you a better finished product (:

Please send payment AFTER your art or writing has been completed; I will inform you of its completion. c;

Pricing
I'm semi-new to having to put an official price to my work, so if you happen to be experienced and passing through I'd love any tips you have to offer. In the meantime, I've priced my work as best I can.

Taking Gems - 1:800 ratio

Basic Lore (1-3 paragraphs; not too much detail) -- 7k-10k depending upon the exact length
Detailed Lore (3-6 paragraphs; detailed and more elaborate) -- 10k-18k
Dragon Bio (the price depends upon how much I write, which in turn depends upon what I know from you) -- 8k-16k

Pencil Headshot (Chibi) -- 5k
Inked Headshot (Chibi) -- 7k
Pencil Headshot (Manga) -- 10k
Inked Headshot (Manga) -- 12k
Pencil Headshot (Dragon) -- 12k
Inked Headshot (Dragon) -- 13.5k

Please do keep it in mind that these prices will be subject to change as I gain experience! However, I won't change a price on you after you order (;

Forms and More
Use these forms to order, please. It'll make reading through your order a lot simpler for me (;

Lore
Dragon or Clan?: Please specify what you need. If the lore is for a dragon, please include a picture and/or a link to that dragon's page.
Base Idea: I need something to work with. Tell me what your basic idea is so i can work with you instead of creating something you don't like! Also, add any ideas you definitely want worked into the lore.
Dragons to Mention (clan lore only): What dragons are important for me to mention in your clan's lore? Is there anything specifically they should be in there for?
How Much Writing?: Are you looking for a small bit of lore, or something more elaborate? Tell me what you need.

Bios
Dragon's Name:
Image:
Personality Traits: It would be extremely helpful, if you know any personality traits, to tell me what they are. If you don't know, then please tell me if I have freedom with this.
Important Events: Are there any important events revolving around this dragon that you want included in his or her bio? Give me the basics if so and I'll be sure to work them in. This includes their childhood, their battles, triumphs, losses - whatever you want.
Position: Does your dragon hold a specific or important position in the clan? If so, please let me know so I can be sure to include it!
Other:

Headshots
Subject: The dragon's image or other references would be great c:
Expression: If you want a particular expression, be sure to tell me.
Type of Drawing: The options are in the Pricing section.
Other: In this case, other means anything else about the dragon or your preferences that will be important to the drawing.

Examples of my Work
Please note that finished works/requests may be placed here as examples c: please refrain from using them, as they were created for one person specifically!

TIhzIin.png
Traditional Headshot - pencil

bQT07P0.jpg
Traditional Headshot - finished black & white (pens+pencil shading)

writing examples will be added ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Current Requests
writing:
--Lup (bio)
--open
--open

art
--open
--open
--open

Waiting List
Current request spots full? If the waiting list is open, feel free to ask to be added!
writing:
--none
--none
--none

art:
--none
--none
--none

Pinglist
If the waiting list is also full, you can definitely make use of the pinglist! I'll ping people here when slots open up on the waiting list, and it'll be first-come first-serve for whoever answers.
writing:
no one yet

art:
no one yet
Current Requests
writing:
--Lup (bio)
--open
--open

art
--open
--open
--open

Waiting List
Current request spots full? If the waiting list is open, feel free to ask to be added!
writing:
--none
--none
--none

art:
--none
--none
--none

Pinglist
If the waiting list is also full, you can definitely make use of the pinglist! I'll ping people here when slots open up on the waiting list, and it'll be first-come first-serve for whoever answers.
writing:
no one yet

art:
no one yet
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Save
Save
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
save
save
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Come on in, anyone! I'm officially open for business!
Come on in, anyone! I'm officially open for business!
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Bump!
Bump!
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Bump.
Bump.