Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~//The Emblem Emporium//~ [WAIT LIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[size=5][b]The Emblem Emporium[/b][/size] [rule] Hi and welcome to my clan emblem/crest shop. Here you can commission me to make a design to put in your profile, dragon bios, and even signature! Each emblem will be uniquely tailored to your clan and lore, and I will provide as many sizes as you may need, at no extra cost. [b]Please use the order form located below to commission me.[/b] Please note that I will only reserve a slot if you can have the references within a day. Any longer than that and I will bump you off to the waiting list. Half payment will be sent after I have provided you with a sketch to confirm appearance, the second half I will accept after I have completed the image. But first things first. Have a look at the pricing guide before ordering c: [size=5][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [b] P R I C E S[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][/size] [rule] [b]Coloured:[/b]150k or gem equivalent [b]Monotone with minimal highlights:[/b]75k or gem equivalent Gem ratio is 1:850 [size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Complexity does not determine price! There is no additional charge for complex designs. [*]Up to TWO emblems per slot. One person may only claim ONE spot at a time. [*]Prices may be changed without notification. However, these prices will only affect the people who order after the prices have been changed. [*]You absolutely MUST credit me. Either with my username, but a link to my profile/this store is preferred. [/LIST] [quote=Order Form] @Ashenhartkrie [b]User Name:[/b] @YOURNAME [b]Monotone or Coloured?[/b] [b]Do you already have a design in mind?[/b]Reference images and/or detailed description here please. [b]If you don’t have a design in mind, please tell me a little bit about your clan lore and what your clan values[/b]: Are they a peaceful clan, do they have certain beliefs? Etc[/quote] [rule] [b]Slots:[/b] [i]1 Open[/i] [LIST=1] [*]YetDarker 1/2 [*]Iodine 1/2 [*]Faulty [*]Bloodbag [*]Amorah [/LIST] [b]Waiting List[/b] Amorah Ironically Banjo AtticaIonia EccentricLuxray Crateshya Bloodbag Trickilicky BaraBear Yaevinn decadent Spookery HallowedAngel777 deulirium Gwendolyn Trachynhawb Munakata reliquiaen Treori
The Emblem Emporium
Hi and welcome to my clan emblem/crest shop. Here you can commission me to make a design to put in your profile, dragon bios, and even signature! Each emblem will be uniquely tailored to your clan and lore, and I will provide as many sizes as you may need, at no extra cost. Please use the order form located below to commission me.

Please note that I will only reserve a slot if you can have the references within a day. Any longer than that and I will bump you off to the waiting list. Half payment will be sent after I have provided you with a sketch to confirm appearance, the second half I will accept after I have completed the image.

But first things first. Have a look at the pricing guide before ordering c:

icon_treasure.png P R I C E S icon_treasure.png
Coloured:150k or gem equivalent
Monotone with minimal highlights:75k or gem equivalent
Gem ratio is 1:850

Rules
  • Complexity does not determine price! There is no additional charge for complex designs.
  • Up to TWO emblems per slot. One person may only claim ONE spot at a time.
  • Prices may be changed without notification. However, these prices will only affect the people who order after the prices have been changed.
  • You absolutely MUST credit me. Either with my username, but a link to my profile/this store is preferred.

Order Form wrote:
@Ashenhartkrie
User Name: @YOURNAME
Monotone or Coloured?
Do you already have a design in mind?Reference images and/or detailed description here please.
If you don’t have a design in mind, please tell me a little bit about your clan lore and what your clan values: Are they a peaceful clan, do they have certain beliefs? Etc

Slots:
1 Open
  1. YetDarker 1/2
  2. Iodine 1/2
  3. Faulty
  4. Bloodbag
  5. Amorah
Waiting List
Amorah
Ironically
Banjo
AtticaIonia
EccentricLuxray
Crateshya
Bloodbag
Trickilicky
BaraBear
Yaevinn
decadent
Spookery
HallowedAngel777
deulirium
Gwendolyn
Trachynhawb
Munakata
reliquiaen
Treori
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
[size=5] [b] G A L L E R Y[/b][/size] [i]Current Examples of Emblems. Commission Pick-ups will also be located here. Please tell me when you've saved/coded your emblem so that I may delete it from here. [img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/2ae3b9e0ca6101fa6bd9a2fe09cc1909/tumblr_occhhoekx91s5n6cao1_1280.png[/img] [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/b9a61f192f414cafa700399c41e19bd7/tumblr_oc7ovhvY4i1s5n6cao3_500.png[/img] [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/4c7c1c2af442899e84ffc81dec67d157/tumblr_obslmqApZ91s5n6cao6_1280.png[/img]
G A L L E R Y
Current Examples of Emblems. Commission Pick-ups will also be located here. Please tell me when you've saved/coded your emblem so that I may delete it from here.

tumblr_occhhoekx91s5n6cao1_1280.png
tumblr_oc7ovhvY4i1s5n6cao3_500.png
tumblr_obslmqApZ91s5n6cao6_1280.png
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
Open for Business~
Open for Business~
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie
Heck yeah these are great! Could I res a slot while I gather references?
@Ashenhartkrie
Heck yeah these are great! Could I res a slot while I gather references?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Thank you, and sure ^-^
@Iodine Thank you, and sure ^-^
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie Heya, could I grab a slot? c:
@Ashenhartkrie Heya, could I grab a slot? c:
@Ashenhartkrie
Question- can you do one solely based on one dragon or one faction or does it have to be an entire clan? :0 Also.. would I be able to get two :'D
@Ashenhartkrie
Question- can you do one solely based on one dragon or one faction or does it have to be an entire clan? :0 Also.. would I be able to get two :'D
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine I can do single faction or single dragons emblems, and yes you can get two for one slot.
@Iodine I can do single faction or single dragons emblems, and yes you can get two for one slot.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ironically you may, but please use the order form! It makes things a lot quicker. I didn't ask Iodine because they said they wanted to gather refs, but in the future all requests must be made with the form on the front page.
@Ironically you may, but please use the order form! It makes things a lot quicker. I didn't ask Iodine because they said they wanted to gather refs, but in the future all requests must be made with the form on the front page.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie
Ooooooooooohhh
Wow
Yer emblems are amazing!

| User Name |
@YetDarker

| Monotone or Coloured |
Both!
One of each V:

| Do you already have a design in mind?
I have half of what i wanted for my ninja clan's emblem!
http://orig10.deviantart.net/8202/f/2016/231/5/e/ninja_logo___lo_rez_by_celesol-daekeun.png
But I also wanted to have a foxes w/a dragons like the imps horns skull trying to swallow the sword and the moon.
Kinda like hati and skoll in pose??

*v* I feel like I should give you their clans values as well o3o
They believe in staying to themselves, and only let outsiders in to mix up their bloodlines; as they do not want to become inbred. They are relatively peaceful till you do them wrong, then they'd be all over you like icing on a cake. just not as sweet otz
@Ashenhartkrie
Ooooooooooohhh
Wow
Yer emblems are amazing!

| User Name |
@YetDarker

| Monotone or Coloured |
Both!
One of each V:

| Do you already have a design in mind?
I have half of what i wanted for my ninja clan's emblem!
http://orig10.deviantart.net/8202/f/2016/231/5/e/ninja_logo___lo_rez_by_celesol-daekeun.png
But I also wanted to have a foxes w/a dragons like the imps horns skull trying to swallow the sword and the moon.
Kinda like hati and skoll in pose??

*v* I feel like I should give you their clans values as well o3o
They believe in staying to themselves, and only let outsiders in to mix up their bloodlines; as they do not want to become inbred. They are relatively peaceful till you do them wrong, then they'd be all over you like icing on a cake. just not as sweet otz
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9