Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Kura's Shop- 1 RLC slot
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@kuramika

*A* Ahh, I love it so much!!! Both versions, seriously! <3 x3 I love all that texture!

I was wondering, would you be open to coloring it, If you have time? There wouldn't be a rush. I don't have any more things or the right kind of value on your wish list, but I'd be able to do treasure or gems if you like. ^^

Oh, actually it looks like I picked up an Oxyacetylene Flames accent, if you still need one. ^^
@kuramika

*A* Ahh, I love it so much!!! Both versions, seriously! <3 x3 I love all that texture!

I was wondering, would you be open to coloring it, If you have time? There wouldn't be a rush. I don't have any more things or the right kind of value on your wish list, but I'd be able to do treasure or gems if you like. ^^

Oh, actually it looks like I picked up an Oxyacetylene Flames accent, if you still need one. ^^
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@vagrant glad you like it! High five for team effort~

Sure,i'll colour it sometime next week.
aww dude if you don't have plans for that accent I would love it! ;w;
@vagrant glad you like it! High five for team effort~

Sure,i'll colour it sometime next week.
aww dude if you don't have plans for that accent I would love it! ;w;
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

*high five* :3

Nope, no plans, I got it because I thought it was cool (love blue flames) but it doesn't work for any of my dragons. ^_^ So I don't mind!
@kuramika

*high five* :3

Nope, no plans, I got it because I thought it was cool (love blue flames) but it doesn't work for any of my dragons. ^_^ So I don't mind!
@Dinsdale All done! Hope you like~<3
4uz808.jpg
34don5e.jpg
@Dinsdale All done! Hope you like~<3
4uz808.jpg
34don5e.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

It's lovely, thank you so much!! :))))
@kuramika

It's lovely, thank you so much!! :))))
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@vagrant Sorry it took me longer than I had thought it would! hope you like it :D

2mgnpes.jpg
@vagrant Sorry it took me longer than I had thought it would! hope you like it :D

2mgnpes.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

No problem! Super pleased!!! You're amazing, thank you so much!!!
@kuramika

No problem! Super pleased!!! You're amazing, thank you so much!!!
@@kuramika

I would love to be added to your pinglist! :0
@@kuramika

I would love to be added to your pinglist! :0
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Zhimonster @CoolPepCat @Yaevinn @Lunarsanctuary

I am open again, but make sure you check the new rules and prices if you are still interested~
@Zhimonster @CoolPepCat @Yaevinn @Lunarsanctuary

I am open again, but make sure you check the new rules and prices if you are still interested~
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika
Since the others haven't posted, would it be ok to request another slot?

I noticed you aren't offering color here now. Would you be ok if I colored lines I'd commissioned from you? Id credit you in the file name for the lineart and link back with the url you prefer, if it somthing that doesn't bother you. ^^ ( my coloring isn't anything special, but it shouldn't be sa bad as to be a true disservice to your work xD )

I'm interested in a lined commision, treasure or gems, of an arcanine themed gijinka request, since I love your style anyway. It's very flexable. ^^
@kuramika
Since the others haven't posted, would it be ok to request another slot?

I noticed you aren't offering color here now. Would you be ok if I colored lines I'd commissioned from you? Id credit you in the file name for the lineart and link back with the url you prefer, if it somthing that doesn't bother you. ^^ ( my coloring isn't anything special, but it shouldn't be sa bad as to be a true disservice to your work xD )

I'm interested in a lined commision, treasure or gems, of an arcanine themed gijinka request, since I love your style anyway. It's very flexable. ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29