Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | haikus for MICE - open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
after a year-long hiatus, i finally decided to come back, and what's the next brilliant idea i get? to write haikus in return for MICE. [s]i may have a slight obsession, whelp[/s] [columns][item=satin mouse] [nextcol][item=roan mouse] [nextcol][item=sun flecked fieldmouse] [nextcol][item=duskrat][/columns] Each haiku will be 1 mouse minimum (there's no maximum!), and you can ask me to write about anything! A haiku for your dragon(s), about your Clan lore, about a vase of flowers, about a wooden stool, anything really :'D Examples: [i]An annual affair, Usually with cake and friends, Now a year older! Crim's collection cart, Where you exchange junk for cash, Beware of bad deals.[/i] current mouse count: 2947
after a year-long hiatus, i finally decided to come back, and what's the next brilliant idea i get? to write haikus in return for MICE. i may have a slight obsession, whelp

Satin Mouse Roan Mouse Sun Flecked Fieldmouse Duskrat

Each haiku will be 1 mouse minimum (there's no maximum!), and you can ask me to write about anything! A haiku for your dragon(s), about your Clan lore, about a vase of flowers, about a wooden stool, anything really :'D

Examples:

An annual affair,
Usually with cake and friends,
Now a year older!

Crim's collection cart,
Where you exchange junk for cash,
Beware of bad deals.

current mouse count: 2947
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii - I'd love one about Breyer horses, and this guy. Maybe about friendship between he and I? :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rocky-Foal-Traditional-Model-Horse/191151025?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=470&adid=22222222227042849750&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=106983168797&wl4=pla-296886194717&wl5=9017460&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=111830604&wl11=online&wl12=191151025&wl13=&veh=sem
@jurobii - I'd love one about Breyer horses, and this guy. Maybe about friendship between he and I? :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rocky-Foal-Traditional-Model-Horse/191151025?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=470&adid=22222222227042849750&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=106983168797&wl4=pla-296886194717&wl5=9017460&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=111830604&wl11=online&wl12=191151025&wl13=&veh=sem
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull

Lifelike model foal,
A strong friendship forged between
His spirit and mine.

here you go! I hope it's to your liking c:
@SwiftSeagull

Lifelike model foal,
A strong friendship forged between
His spirit and mine.

here you go! I hope it's to your liking c:
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii - Amazing, thanks! :)

I'll pay soon.
@jurobii - Amazing, thanks! :)

I'll pay soon.
@jurobii - Can I get one of these pretties, too, please? Possibly about love between mother and foal.

One more for the first horse I showed you. Maybe about coming alive and moving at night? Sleeping, eating, etc...? I shall pay 6 gems.
@jurobii - Can I get one of these pretties, too, please? Possibly about love between mother and foal.

One more for the first horse I showed you. Maybe about coming alive and moving at night? Sleeping, eating, etc...? I shall pay 6 gems.
@SwiftSeagull

A precious new life,
Her responsibility
Til' he's old enough.

Night. He awakens,
All other life in slumber,
He runs, free as wind.

Here!
@SwiftSeagull

A precious new life,
Her responsibility
Til' he's old enough.

Night. He awakens,
All other life in slumber,
He runs, free as wind.

Here!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii - Thanks! :) I'll pay in the morning. :D
@jurobii - Thanks! :) I'll pay in the morning. :D
*places hand over heart* i feel you on those expensive fandragon endeavours. Good luck, man! Have a free bump! Once I get more bios done, I'll try to come back here;; i only have one done so far...
*places hand over heart* i feel you on those expensive fandragon endeavours. Good luck, man! Have a free bump! Once I get more bios done, I'll try to come back here;; i only have one done so far...
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@jurobii

these are cute ^-^ someone wrote a haiku for one of my dragons a while ago so maybe it's time to get a few more~

They're all fandragons, but I'd prefer for you write about the dragon rather than the character they're based on. You can either base it purely on first instinct from their looks, or there are some personality traits for each one in their bio, it's up to you ^^

Anywho, just pick maybe 3 or 4 dragons from my first page? Or more, I have plenty of gems to spend so you could probably do as many as you wanted lmao. Just whoever stands out to you the most ^-^ Have some fun with it
@jurobii

these are cute ^-^ someone wrote a haiku for one of my dragons a while ago so maybe it's time to get a few more~

They're all fandragons, but I'd prefer for you write about the dragon rather than the character they're based on. You can either base it purely on first instinct from their looks, or there are some personality traits for each one in their bio, it's up to you ^^

Anywho, just pick maybe 3 or 4 dragons from my first page? Or more, I have plenty of gems to spend so you could probably do as many as you wanted lmao. Just whoever stands out to you the most ^-^ Have some fun with it
qO3o9mR.pngXRLXA9U.pngT2nbrk6.pngk1sRRDt.pngtp1eAiM.pngsP61dTC.png5Pvzltj.pngTkQY47D.pngkIO8qd8.png7GFlGJN.pnggBtThqO.png
dyZM6SW.png
@CosyAlligator
Hello! I see you're the one who has a lot of Avatar fandragons *fangirls*
Anyway, I picked Zuko, Saitama, Katara, Euphemia and Alphys!

Zuko:
Banished royalty.
Unwanted in his kingdom,
The hot-headed prince.

Saitama:
Hero not by choice
As much as out of boredom,
He fights crime 'for fun'.

Alphys: (wrote two for her!)
Outstanding in science,
There's no limit to what she
Will do for her love.

A genius indeed,
It's a pity she lacks
The 'sociable' bit.

Euphemia:
Simple in beliefs,
The kind-hearted princess just
Wants to spread some joy.

Katara (wrote two because i couldn't resist!)
Much like a morher
She has a burning passion
To help those in need.

From a water tribe
Comes a healer that has a
Passion like fire.

Hope that they're to your liking :0
@CosyAlligator
Hello! I see you're the one who has a lot of Avatar fandragons *fangirls*
Anyway, I picked Zuko, Saitama, Katara, Euphemia and Alphys!

Zuko:
Banished royalty.
Unwanted in his kingdom,
The hot-headed prince.

Saitama:
Hero not by choice
As much as out of boredom,
He fights crime 'for fun'.

Alphys: (wrote two for her!)
Outstanding in science,
There's no limit to what she
Will do for her love.

A genius indeed,
It's a pity she lacks
The 'sociable' bit.

Euphemia:
Simple in beliefs,
The kind-hearted princess just
Wants to spread some joy.

Katara (wrote two because i couldn't resist!)
Much like a morher
She has a burning passion
To help those in need.

From a water tribe
Comes a healer that has a
Passion like fire.

Hope that they're to your liking :0
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3 4 5 6