Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PROSE: A Lore Shop | PINGLIST OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center] [img]http://imgur.com/ftsfn9G.gif[/img] [/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~-[/color] [nextcol][center][font=candara][size=3]The ocean has, for eons, been one of nature’s most accentuated sources of inspiration--the subject of a bard’s song; the personification of a man’s fate. Beyond the roaring waves that echo wrathful bellowing from the creatures of the deep, or moreover the solemn reaching for the ever quiet shore, of which always slips between an empty grasp--lie mysteries shrouded in every swish of the current. Beneath faceted light and growing pressure are stories; within every lurch and hiss of the ocean is an untold tale. I dare you, traveler from beyond. The ocean swells at your touch. It will not heed easily, but if you are looking for secrets, the ocean has many.[/size] [size=4]SO COME, I DARE YOU.[/size][/font] [nextcol] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] [/columns] [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tWpgZPe.png[/IMG] [font=georgia][size=5][color=#00BFBF]A N N O U N C E M E N T S[/color] [color=#00BFBF]OPEN[/color] | [s]CLOSED[/s][/size] [/font] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tWpgZPe.png[/IMG] [font=georgia][size=5][color=#00BFBF]N A V I G A T I O N[/color][/size][/font] [font=georgia]I. MAIN | II. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1953075#post_22046776]WRITING OFFERS[/url] | III. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1953075#post_22046777]FESTIVAL AND DOM[/url] | IV. AUCTION | V. GRAB BAGS AND RAFFLES | VI. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1953075#post_22046781]GALLERY[/url][/font] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][font=candara][color=#00BFBF]Hi there, i'm Nemo and I would very much like to write for you! Below you can see my examples, which would hopefully help you get a feel of my writing style. I'm new to the whole selling lore off but I can assure you I've had 3 years of roleplay experience (and, a strange and hopefully forgotten period of bad fanfiction writing.) I can write with all POV's though I am more accustomed to 3rd person, and I wouldn't mind writing for characters both on FR and not! (Humans and animals are all good here)[/color][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][/columns] [font=georgia][size=5][color=#00BFBF]R U L E S[/color][/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][LIST] [*][font=candara][size=4]Absolutely no art theft. All finished outputs are copyrighted to me, so please understand that credit should be given when credit is due. Do not claim as your own. [*][font=candara][size=4][b]Payment is upfront, please send it once your order has been accepted.[/b] (One-way deliveries via crossroads is more appreciated, more for the sake of the customer, really.) I will only accept payment after the finished product has been sent. [*][font=candara][size=4]I deserve the right to reject an order if what you require of me is beyond my current expertise. [*][font=candara][size=4]You can only cancel an order/s on the occasion that I have not started on the piece(es), or when I exceed the time period you require for completion. ([u]If you’re on a deadline, please inform me beforehand so I can give priority to your request[/u]) [*][font=candara][size=4]If the request has been completed (or more than halfway done) you are obligated to pay in full regardless of whether or not you want it. [*][font=candara][size=4]If you wish to sell the dragon you have purchased lore for, you are free to do so as long as credit is not removed and the lore does not increase the price of the dragon. [*][font=candara][size=4]Do not post my work offsite regardless of whether there is credit or not. [*][font=candara][size=4]You can bribe me with art or [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bqu2fWnXFbgcTI4XMk-eBlf2P7v_Dfh5A_FRlOSm5dM/edit?usp=sharing]any of the items in my wishlist[/url] (I'm also open to writing trades, but am quite picky, mind you.) [*][font=candara][size=4]If you have further questions don't be afraid to ask! PMing me is fine too. [*][font=candara][size=4]Be nice to everyone here [/LIST] [center][size=2][font=georgia]KNOW THAT BY ORDERING FROM THIS SHOP, YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE WRITTEN ABOVE. ***WARNING: I AM A BUSY [i]STUDENT[/i]. BESIDES HOMEWORK AND REAL-LIFE MATTERS, I HATE RUSHING. I WRITE BY INSPIRATION. I'M NOT A MASS-PRODUCING PIXEL-SLAVING STORY MACHINE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.***[/font][/size][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~[/color][/columns] [code] [b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER:[/b] [b]DRAGON/CHARACTER'S NAME:[/b] [b]TYPE:[/b] (Bio / Short Story / Chapter Story / etc.) [b]DESIRED POV[/b] (1st POV / 2ND POV / 3RD POV) [b]PAYMENT:[/b] [b]ADDED INFO:[/b] (Anything I should be aware of?) [/code] [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tWpgZPe.png[/IMG][/center] [size=2]PINGLIST | @cacogen @PhantomDaVinci @Nefeli @Toriel @wwhirlybirb @Maike @QueenBedhead @Bloodybunny @Irarina @Graceling @CuQuoise @SnailMuffin @Wendicat @KittyCheshire @dreampop @zeguk @ophician @HallowedAngel777 @canisVirus @lovelyhills @tayssi @DarkliteDragon @Tyeth @SharpClawz @Sacnite @AuguryofDarkness @TalaTari @Aloice @matejko @After @MightyVildaTilda @PuffinPrincess @ShouLyon @cacogen [/size]
ftsfn9G.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
The ocean has, for eons, been one of nature’s most accentuated sources of inspiration--the subject of a bard’s song; the personification of a man’s fate. Beyond the roaring waves that echo wrathful bellowing from the creatures of the deep, or moreover the solemn reaching for the ever quiet shore, of which always slips between an empty grasp--lie mysteries shrouded in every swish of the current. Beneath faceted light and growing pressure are stories; within every lurch and hiss of the ocean is an untold tale. I dare you, traveler from beyond. The ocean swells at your touch. It will not heed easily, but if you are looking for secrets, the ocean has many.

SO COME, I DARE YOU.
~~~~~~~~~~~

tWpgZPe.png
A N N O U N C E M E N T S
OPEN | CLOSED

tWpgZPe.png

N A V I G A T I O N
I. MAIN | II. WRITING OFFERS | III. FESTIVAL AND DOM |
IV. AUCTION | V. GRAB BAGS AND RAFFLES | VI. GALLERY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi there, i'm Nemo and I would very much like to write for you! Below you can see my examples, which would hopefully help you get a feel of my writing style. I'm new to the whole selling lore off but I can assure you I've had 3 years of roleplay experience (and, a strange and hopefully forgotten period of bad fanfiction writing.) I can write with all POV's though I am more accustomed to 3rd person, and I wouldn't mind writing for characters both on FR and not! (Humans and animals are all good here) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R U L E S
~~~~~~~~~
  • Absolutely no art theft. All finished outputs are copyrighted to me, so please understand that credit should be given when credit is due. Do not claim as your own.
  • Payment is upfront, please send it once your order has been accepted. (One-way deliveries via crossroads is more appreciated, more for the sake of the customer, really.) I will only accept payment after the finished product has been sent.
  • I deserve the right to reject an order if what you require of me is beyond my current expertise.
  • You can only cancel an order/s on the occasion that I have not started on the piece(es), or when I exceed the time period you require for completion. (If you’re on a deadline, please inform me beforehand so I can give priority to your request)
  • If the request has been completed (or more than halfway done) you are obligated to pay in full regardless of whether or not you want it.
  • If you wish to sell the dragon you have purchased lore for, you are free to do so as long as credit is not removed and the lore does not increase the price of the dragon.
  • Do not post my work offsite regardless of whether there is credit or not.
  • You can bribe me with art or any of the items in my wishlist (I'm also open to writing trades, but am quite picky, mind you.)
  • If you have further questions don't be afraid to ask! PMing me is fine too.
  • Be nice to everyone here

KNOW THAT BY ORDERING FROM THIS SHOP, YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE WRITTEN ABOVE.

***WARNING: I AM A BUSY STUDENT. BESIDES HOMEWORK AND REAL-LIFE MATTERS,
I HATE RUSHING. I WRITE BY INSPIRATION. I'M NOT A MASS-PRODUCING PIXEL-SLAVING STORY MACHINE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.***
~~~~~~~~~

Code:
[b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER:[/b] [b]DRAGON/CHARACTER'S NAME:[/b] [b]TYPE:[/b] (Bio / Short Story / Chapter Story / etc.) [b]DESIRED POV[/b] (1st POV / 2ND POV / 3RD POV) [b]PAYMENT:[/b] [b]ADDED INFO:[/b] (Anything I should be aware of?)

tWpgZPe.png

PINGLIST | @cacogen @PhantomDaVinci @Nefeli @Toriel @wwhirlybirb @Maike @QueenBedhead @Bloodybunny @Irarina @Graceling @CuQuoise @SnailMuffin @Wendicat @KittyCheshire @dreampop @zeguk @ophician @HallowedAngel777 @canisVirus @lovelyhills @tayssi @DarkliteDragon @Tyeth @SharpClawz @Sacnite @AuguryofDarkness @TalaTari @Aloice @matejko @After @MightyVildaTilda @PuffinPrincess @ShouLyon @cacogen
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
W R I T I N G//O F F E R S
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
The Sirens are singing as you enter the water. Their voices ring clear and true, weaving tales of adventure and longing; divinity and tumultuous romance. This eases your fear; fills you with wonder. You stay to listen because you find yourself stripped of the ability to tear away. Scene after scene ripples on the ocean before you; a display of odysseys: from knights and their chivalrous quests, to deception in the ranks of the fabled Beastclans. Tentatively, you reach out, as if to transport yourself into the stories long lost; to breathe in the words of ancient beginnings and endings. The water shivers violently.

THE OCEAN FADES AWAY, BUT THE WORDS REMAIN.
~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURBS | 150-300 words | 40k
short, one-paragraph sketch of who the dragon/character is. Contains the most basic information, namely personalities and connections (a.e family ties and love affair/s). Maybe a slip of an incredibly embarrassing moment of their life. No promises.

tWpgZPe.png
DRABBLES | 250-550 words | 25-50k
think of this: a rapid stream of thoughts gushing fast, like a waterfall--no, faster, like the engine of a race-car rumbling to life. Think: the chains falling away, echoing throughout monochrome white rooms and somewhere in the distance a jazz band plays and man, you'd love a dip in the pool because that moon-kissed reflection of you is more than you could ever hope for. I hope you can see where i'm going, because this is what a drabble is and it's really not supposed to make much of any sense.

tWpgZPe.png
BACKSTORY | 250-580 words | 50-60k
an overview of your dragon's origin, including their birthplace and the journey they took upon themselves to find a new clan/discover their respective paths in their own clans. Does not give extra information like specification of hobbies and the like, but will hint at traits on occasion.

tWpgZPe.png
BIO | 550-1000 words | 60-300k
as all bios go: personalities, backstory, where this dragon is coming from and what their goals are in life. Will include an excerpt of how they first found themselves into their new clan / climbed the ranks to the desired position of their careers maybe?

tWpgZPe.png
SHORT STORY (SPECIALTY) | 550-2500 words | 70-700k
(oh man, these are like the best thing I can possibly offer) a scene / moment of your dragon or character's life (or honestly it could be a foretelling/flashback?) basically, a story. Everyone loves stories right? Awesome.

tWpgZPe.png
LEGENDS & FOLKLORE | 600+ words | 70+
Shortly speaking, you will be paying me to write up an entire mythology. The existing dragon breeds may, perhaps, tire you--same old, same old. Here's a quick fix, if a bit pricey. Think of it as a highly detailed subspecies that centers entirely on your dragon and your dragon alone. Whether it's a forsaken love story to attach to your clan's newfound broken statue, or that odd skin-bedazzled progen in your lair doing who knows what.

tWpgZPe.png
CHAPTER STORIES | 250-800 words per chapter | chpts 1-3: 50k per, +40k per next chapters
these are a compilation of shorter-than-the-average-short stories which are basically chapters of several scenes in your dragon or character's life (or someone else's. It really doesn't matter) Note: unlike my other offers, these are priced by chapter because it allows you to get more short stories at a cheaper price, and it helps shape your dragon or character better (the more stories I write about them, the more I understand them) plus, it would look super fancy.

tWpgZPe.png
CLAN LORE | no stable word limit | 30k+
depends entirely on your offer. The most basic clan lore should be a brief overview of the lair's location and its inhabitants (summed in about 1-3 sentences), but with a further increased price you may receive a full-blown thread with histories (battles, bloodlines, legends, etc.), culture (celebrations and practices and whatnot) and a map-out of every room in the lair detailed out in word. Which in turn, would cost you millions, just saying.

tWpgZPe.png
BRIBE SLOT | no maximum word limit
want something not listed above? Be it a one-shot or an rp plot, a fanfiction or perhaps a brand new character? Anything goes.

W R I T I N G//O F F E R S
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
The Sirens are singing as you enter the water. Their voices ring clear and true, weaving tales of adventure and longing; divinity and tumultuous romance. This eases your fear; fills you with wonder. You stay to listen because you find yourself stripped of the ability to tear away. Scene after scene ripples on the ocean before you; a display of odysseys: from knights and their chivalrous quests, to deception in the ranks of the fabled Beastclans. Tentatively, you reach out, as if to transport yourself into the stories long lost; to breathe in the words of ancient beginnings and endings. The water shivers violently.

THE OCEAN FADES AWAY, BUT THE WORDS REMAIN.
~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURBS | 150-300 words | 40k
short, one-paragraph sketch of who the dragon/character is. Contains the most basic information, namely personalities and connections (a.e family ties and love affair/s). Maybe a slip of an incredibly embarrassing moment of their life. No promises.

tWpgZPe.png
DRABBLES | 250-550 words | 25-50k
think of this: a rapid stream of thoughts gushing fast, like a waterfall--no, faster, like the engine of a race-car rumbling to life. Think: the chains falling away, echoing throughout monochrome white rooms and somewhere in the distance a jazz band plays and man, you'd love a dip in the pool because that moon-kissed reflection of you is more than you could ever hope for. I hope you can see where i'm going, because this is what a drabble is and it's really not supposed to make much of any sense.

tWpgZPe.png
BACKSTORY | 250-580 words | 50-60k
an overview of your dragon's origin, including their birthplace and the journey they took upon themselves to find a new clan/discover their respective paths in their own clans. Does not give extra information like specification of hobbies and the like, but will hint at traits on occasion.

tWpgZPe.png
BIO | 550-1000 words | 60-300k
as all bios go: personalities, backstory, where this dragon is coming from and what their goals are in life. Will include an excerpt of how they first found themselves into their new clan / climbed the ranks to the desired position of their careers maybe?

tWpgZPe.png
SHORT STORY (SPECIALTY) | 550-2500 words | 70-700k
(oh man, these are like the best thing I can possibly offer) a scene / moment of your dragon or character's life (or honestly it could be a foretelling/flashback?) basically, a story. Everyone loves stories right? Awesome.

tWpgZPe.png
LEGENDS & FOLKLORE | 600+ words | 70+
Shortly speaking, you will be paying me to write up an entire mythology. The existing dragon breeds may, perhaps, tire you--same old, same old. Here's a quick fix, if a bit pricey. Think of it as a highly detailed subspecies that centers entirely on your dragon and your dragon alone. Whether it's a forsaken love story to attach to your clan's newfound broken statue, or that odd skin-bedazzled progen in your lair doing who knows what.

tWpgZPe.png
CHAPTER STORIES | 250-800 words per chapter | chpts 1-3: 50k per, +40k per next chapters
these are a compilation of shorter-than-the-average-short stories which are basically chapters of several scenes in your dragon or character's life (or someone else's. It really doesn't matter) Note: unlike my other offers, these are priced by chapter because it allows you to get more short stories at a cheaper price, and it helps shape your dragon or character better (the more stories I write about them, the more I understand them) plus, it would look super fancy.

tWpgZPe.png
CLAN LORE | no stable word limit | 30k+
depends entirely on your offer. The most basic clan lore should be a brief overview of the lair's location and its inhabitants (summed in about 1-3 sentences), but with a further increased price you may receive a full-blown thread with histories (battles, bloodlines, legends, etc.), culture (celebrations and practices and whatnot) and a map-out of every room in the lair detailed out in word. Which in turn, would cost you millions, just saying.

tWpgZPe.png
BRIBE SLOT | no maximum word limit
want something not listed above? Be it a one-shot or an rp plot, a fanfiction or perhaps a brand new character? Anything goes.

S1RYPFw.png
[center][font=georgia][size=6]F E S T I V A L[color=transparent]//[/color]&[color=transparent]//[/color]D O M I N A N C E[/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~-[/color] [nextcol][center][font=candara][size=3]Though no more lost than you were before, panic seizes you as the walls of this mirror-world take shape and from the mist, rise. Almost, you hear the distant thrum of a war-horn. The synchronized footfalls of a battalion chanting anthems of victory. Your feet move of their own accord, and further into the void of unforeseeable circumstances it appears you have lost touch with the ground. Around you the voices heighten. Pause. Even out into a chorus of divine music, filtered from the heavens. You look up. In all their glory, the gods are ouevers, built in rhythm and rhyme. No stranger than any creature of existence. A peculiar theory hovers above you; a stormcloud; a thunderstorm. As the lightning blazes away the gold-washed sight of these ancient, all-knowing deities, your mind scrambles again for the phrase.[/size] [size=4]LIFE IS OUTLASTED BY LEGEND[/size][/font] [nextcol] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~-[/color][/columns] [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tWpgZPe.png[/IMG][/center] [center][font=georgia][size=4]WATER IS CURRENTLY: [b]NOT PUSHING[/b][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E5PdJlN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E5PdJlN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E5PdJlN.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]1234567891234567891[/color][nextcol] [LIST] [*][font=georgia][b]Blurb[/b][/font]..........................................[b]30 levels[/b] [*][font=georgia][b]Drabble[/b][/font].......................................[b]35 levels[/b] [*][font=georgia][b]Backstory[/b][/font]....................................[b]55 levels[/b] [*][font=georgia][b]Short Story[/b][/font]..................................[b]200 levels[/b] [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]1234567891234567891[/color][/columns]
F E S T I V A L//&//D O M I N A N C E
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
Though no more lost than you were before, panic seizes you as the walls of this mirror-world take shape and from the mist, rise. Almost, you hear the distant thrum of a war-horn. The synchronized footfalls of a battalion chanting anthems of victory. Your feet move of their own accord, and further into the void of unforeseeable circumstances it appears you have lost touch with the ground. Around you the voices heighten. Pause. Even out into a chorus of divine music, filtered from the heavens. You look up. In all their glory, the gods are ouevers, built in rhythm and rhyme. No stranger than any creature of existence. A peculiar theory hovers above you; a stormcloud; a thunderstorm. As the lightning blazes away the gold-washed sight of these ancient, all-knowing deities, your mind scrambles again for the phrase.

LIFE IS OUTLASTED BY LEGEND
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
tWpgZPe.png
WATER IS CURRENTLY: NOT PUSHING

E5PdJlN.png E5PdJlN.png E5PdJlN.png
  • Blurb..........................................30 levels
  • Drabble.......................................35 levels
  • Backstory....................................55 levels
  • Short Story..................................200 levels
S1RYPFw.png
T H E//A U C T I O N S
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
...And legends? They are all lies. You stand atop what appears to be a gold bride: the lamplight is soft and mystic, like some fairytale dust powdered over your eyes, hanging angelic from the brazen sky. Oh how you'd love to dance, almost

~~~~~~~~~~~~-
tWpgZPe.png
T H E//A U C T I O N S
~~~~~~~~~~~~-
...And legends? They are all lies. You stand atop what appears to be a gold bride: the lamplight is soft and mystic, like some fairytale dust powdered over your eyes, hanging angelic from the brazen sky. Oh how you'd love to dance, almost

~~~~~~~~~~~~-
tWpgZPe.png
S1RYPFw.png
//story intro//

COMING SOON~
//story intro//

COMING SOON~
S1RYPFw.png
F I N I S H E D//W O R K S
//story intro//

////////B L U R B S////////

////////BIOGRAPHY////////

/////CLAN LORE/////
////////D R A B B L E S////////

////////SHORT STORIES////////

/////EXPERIMENTAL (GIFTS)/////
/////////B A C K S T O R Y/////////

///////CHAPTER STORIES///////

/////BRIBE SLOT/////

tWpgZPe.png

FLIGHT RISING CONTEST ENTRIES
~~~~~~~~~
P R O S E

P O E T R Y
  • Starfall Poetry Contest (not judged) X | X | X | X
~~~~~~~~~
F I N I S H E D//W O R K S
//story intro//

////////B L U R B S////////

////////BIOGRAPHY////////

/////CLAN LORE/////
////////D R A B B L E S////////

////////SHORT STORIES////////

/////EXPERIMENTAL (GIFTS)/////
/////////B A C K S T O R Y/////////

///////CHAPTER STORIES///////

/////BRIBE SLOT/////

tWpgZPe.png

FLIGHT RISING CONTEST ENTRIES
~~~~~~~~~
P R O S E

P O E T R Y
  • Starfall Poetry Contest (not judged) X | X | X | X
~~~~~~~~~
S1RYPFw.png
And we're open!
(Happy Birthday Percy Jackson look I timed it perfectly)
And we're open!
(Happy Birthday Percy Jackson look I timed it perfectly)
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Hi, do you accept items other than what is on your wish list? I have some festival currency I could pay in if you're interested.
@nemodave
Hi, do you accept items other than what is on your wish list? I have some festival currency I could pay in if you're interested.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@blackflamewolf hello! Sorry about that, but i'm not looking for anything other than what's on my wishlist.
@blackflamewolf hello! Sorry about that, but i'm not looking for anything other than what's on my wishlist.
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave [b]USERNAME:[/b] Abysmal [b]LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26132787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261328/26132787_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TYPE:[/b] backstory, please! [b]DESIRED POV[/b] 3rd [b]PAYMENT:[/b] 10k~ [b]ADDED INFO:[/b] Firstly, was wondering if the backstory includes personality traits? And also, his bio has a few facts about him!
@nemodave

USERNAME: Abysmal
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER:

26132787_350.png

TYPE: backstory, please!
DESIRED POV 3rd
PAYMENT: 10k~
ADDED INFO: Firstly, was wondering if the backstory includes personality traits? And also, his bio has a few facts about him!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17