Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Oz's Art shop*10kt-200kt full
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@RainbowWolfy
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sorry for the ping. I just want to thank you both for being patient with me and my uni work. I'm officially starting on both of your works now...(Although I have been procrastinating with sketch ideas for both.)

Again, thanks for the patience and I look forward to showing you guys the finished pieces.
Cheers you legends.
@RainbowWolfy
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sorry for the ping. I just want to thank you both for being patient with me and my uni work. I'm officially starting on both of your works now...(Although I have been procrastinating with sketch ideas for both.)

Again, thanks for the patience and I look forward to showing you guys the finished pieces.
Cheers you legends.
LP5AE5q.jpg
Not an issue at all! Take your time :)
Not an issue at all! Take your time :)
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
Hey, no issue at all dude! Everyone on this site is a person outside of the internet, we've all got lives and important things to deal with! You do you, and don't sweat the wait at all my dude
Hey, no issue at all dude! Everyone on this site is a person outside of the internet, we've all got lives and important things to deal with! You do you, and don't sweat the wait at all my dude
@OzRunner Sorry for the ping if you're subbed!
For the human versions of dragons, do you need a reference sheet or can it be based of the dragon or a description?
@OzRunner Sorry for the ping if you're subbed!
For the human versions of dragons, do you need a reference sheet or can it be based of the dragon or a description?
@meely
A reference can help however, the one in examples I did entirely based on a quick description from the person who commissioned me. If you have a reference, you are welcome to send it otherwise, a description of the features is something I can work with and I’ll show you the sketch before I start colouring so that you are alright with the look of the pieces ^^
@meely
A reference can help however, the one in examples I did entirely based on a quick description from the person who commissioned me. If you have a reference, you are welcome to send it otherwise, a description of the features is something I can work with and I’ll show you the sketch before I start colouring so that you are alright with the look of the pieces ^^
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm trying to get human art for all my flight reps but I only have written descriptions right now. I can write more if you need it, this is just a basic overview. Username: meely Dragon name: Tierra Dragon image: (Without apparel) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=143&auth=99999731132d67a1075bb9cb2978eeb261d53683&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (With apparel) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42186227&skin=0&apparel=2842,1553,15134,24892,589,24710,24707,932&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Written description of human form) She is dark skinned with dark brown, curly hair and chestnut eyes, wearing a daisy crown on her head and a loose fitting, light brown outfit perfect for hiking in. Occasionally, she'll wear dark sunglasses. I don't really have much of an idea so you can kind of go wild if you like. I think her hair would look something like this: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/85/29/6485297d6a5e0cd2cd4ec697fb79ac00.jpg[/img] Apparel: I don't mind, feel free to take inspiration from her outfit if you like; I think the mask would work well but you can have as much license as you like to go wild since I'm really not fussy. Type of art: Human Dragon personality (Optional but if so please keep it short.) Tierra is down to earth, a good trait for an earth representative. Hailing from the Shattered Plain, she has a love for geology. Alongside her ram familiar, Tierra can often be seen in the grasslands looking for stones and geodes with her friends Rowan and Thalia. Tierra is known to be calm and well mannered, but has a competitive streak, especially with athletic tournaments.
@OzRunner Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm trying to get human art for all my flight reps but I only have written descriptions right now. I can write more if you need it, this is just a basic overview.

Username: meely
Dragon name: Tierra
Dragon image:
(Without apparel) dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=143&auth=99999731132d67a1075bb9cb2978eeb261d53683&dummyext=prev.png
(With apparel) dragon?did=42186227&skin=0&apparel=2842,1553,15134,24892,589,24710,24707,932&xt=dressing.png
(Written description of human form) She is dark skinned with dark brown, curly hair and chestnut eyes, wearing a daisy crown on her head and a loose fitting, light brown outfit perfect for hiking in. Occasionally, she'll wear dark sunglasses. I don't really have much of an idea so you can kind of go wild if you like.
I think her hair would look something like this:
6485297d6a5e0cd2cd4ec697fb79ac00.jpg
Apparel: I don't mind, feel free to take inspiration from her outfit if you like; I think the mask would work well but you can have as much license as you like to go wild since I'm really not fussy.
Type of art: Human
Dragon personality (Optional but if so please keep it short.) Tierra is down to earth, a good trait for an earth representative. Hailing from the Shattered Plain, she has a love for geology. Alongside her ram familiar, Tierra can often be seen in the grasslands looking for stones and geodes with her friends Rowan and Thalia. Tierra is known to be calm and well mannered, but has a competitive streak, especially with athletic tournaments.
@meely.
The reference you gave me is perfect. I’ll sketch her out a bit later on and show you so you are ok with how she will look.
All together it’s 50kt. You’re welcome to pay whenever you feel fit. ^^
@meely.
The reference you gave me is perfect. I’ll sketch her out a bit later on and show you so you are ok with how she will look.
All together it’s 50kt. You’re welcome to pay whenever you feel fit. ^^
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner Okay. I'm going to go to bed soon, though, so please don't worry if I don't reply. (I'm FR +8). I've got the treasure aside already so I can send it now if you'd like. :)
@OzRunner Okay. I'm going to go to bed soon, though, so please don't worry if I don't reply. (I'm FR +8). I've got the treasure aside already so I can send it now if you'd like. :)
@RainbowWolfy I have finished your piece. ^^ It was an absolute joy because I got to go in and create a starry background which I love putting into art pieces. The crystals did cause me some grief early on but I think they look quite alright now. I hope this is close to how you saw it. Thanks again for the commission! PS: if you need me to resize the image for any reason, let me know ^^ ((Link to full-size image below the image)) [img]https://i.imgur.com/LMFsRTp.jpg[/img] https://i.imgur.com/1VKm61o.jpg
@RainbowWolfy

I have finished your piece. ^^
It was an absolute joy because I got to go in and create a starry background which I love putting into art pieces.
The crystals did cause me some grief early on but I think they look quite alright now.
I hope this is close to how you saw it.
Thanks again for the commission!
PS: if you need me to resize the image for any reason, let me know ^^
((Link to full-size image below the image))
LMFsRTp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1VKm61o.jpg
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner
Oh my goodness! I am literally over the moon - it is everything I dreamed it would be! Absolutely perfect! Thank you thank you thank you! You're a legend! I'm forever grateful AH.

The colours, the background, the little planets and the way you used light and tone. I'm just blown away. It's so perfect. Thank you thank you!!!!!
@OzRunner
Oh my goodness! I am literally over the moon - it is everything I dreamed it would be! Absolutely perfect! Thank you thank you thank you! You're a legend! I'm forever grateful AH.

The colours, the background, the little planets and the way you used light and tone. I'm just blown away. It's so perfect. Thank you thank you!!!!!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37