Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lily's Gijinka/Human Art! (Pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Skylasha, @853, @Vibe, @Blushweaver, @Barakitty, @fallowtail

I have two slots open right now! :D
@Skylasha, @853, @Vibe, @Blushweaver, @Barakitty, @fallowtail

I have two slots open right now! :D
@tattedmariposa

I'd like to grab one, we were discussing a deal over extra festival familiars?
@tattedmariposa

I'd like to grab one, we were discussing a deal over extra festival familiars?
@Skylasha

Yup! Just let me know what you have, and I'll see what I can do. :) In the meantime, I'll pencil you in for a slot!
@Skylasha

Yup! Just let me know what you have, and I'll see what I can do. :) In the meantime, I'll pencil you in for a slot!
@tattedmariposa
Alright I'll PM you!
@tattedmariposa
Alright I'll PM you!
bump!
bump!
@tatteredmariposa May I take a slot for a colored full body? I can fill out the form and more details later. I'm stuck on my phone right now, and typing is slow.
@tatteredmariposa May I take a slot for a colored full body? I can fill out the form and more details later. I'm stuck on my phone right now, and typing is slow.
vV5jbm.png
bump!
bump!
@Blushweaver

Of course! Sorry I didn't see your message earlier! I'll pencil you in right now. :)
@Blushweaver

Of course! Sorry I didn't see your message earlier! I'll pencil you in right now. :)
@tattedmariposa Thank you so much! Here is my form.

Username: Blushweaver
Dragon/Character: Fion and Rue Rue (male) and Fion (female) are twins with telepathic and empathetic powers. They can also read the minds of others. Rue is a pessimist, and is sort of annoyed with the world. Fion is more cheerful, and she is constantly dragging her brother around even if he'd rather not. He'll go, but that's because it's what twins do.
Type of Drawing Requested: Full-body colored with background.
Payment Type: USD. If you could quote me the exact price and the address I need to send it to?
Notes/Questions: Is it all right if I let you decide on the background? I'm normally not good at this part.

I hope this is all right! I'm really excited about your art.
@tattedmariposa Thank you so much! Here is my form.

Username: Blushweaver
Dragon/Character: Fion and Rue Rue (male) and Fion (female) are twins with telepathic and empathetic powers. They can also read the minds of others. Rue is a pessimist, and is sort of annoyed with the world. Fion is more cheerful, and she is constantly dragging her brother around even if he'd rather not. He'll go, but that's because it's what twins do.
Type of Drawing Requested: Full-body colored with background.
Payment Type: USD. If you could quote me the exact price and the address I need to send it to?
Notes/Questions: Is it all right if I let you decide on the background? I'm normally not good at this part.

I hope this is all right! I'm really excited about your art.
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver

That's perfect! I'll send you a PM with where you can send the payment, and I look forward to working with you! :)
@Blushweaver

That's perfect! I'll send you a PM with where you can send the payment, and I look forward to working with you! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7