Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~MahuruRaji's Art Shop~ { PINGLIST }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
finally getting somewhere x3
finally getting somewhere x3
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
still under construction but any critics on the layout, prices ect, (even if you're not interested in buying) would be greatly appreciated
still under construction but any critics on the layout, prices ect, (even if you're not interested in buying) would be greatly appreciated
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
@MahuruRaji
I'm in love in your art! Especially Arkanain, so lovely and cute!
And could you add me in your pinglist please? Later I would like to order pokemon art of dragon, if you don't mind.)
@MahuruRaji
I'm in love in your art! Especially Arkanain, so lovely and cute!
And could you add me in your pinglist please? Later I would like to order pokemon art of dragon, if you don't mind.)
vbbp2e.png vbbUtx.png
@Rirukagi

Aaaah gosh wow thank you so much ;; v;;
And absolutly, you are now added~ ^^ thank you so much for showing interest in my art ;; v;
Hue and I would love too, I look forward to it~ ^ w^ /
@Rirukagi

Aaaah gosh wow thank you so much ;; v;;
And absolutly, you are now added~ ^^ thank you so much for showing interest in my art ;; v;
Hue and I would love too, I look forward to it~ ^ w^ /
@MahuruRaji
I added your banner! (By the way, it links to your second page. :0)
@MahuruRaji
I added your banner! (By the way, it links to your second page. :0)
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@Planets

aaah yes I saw that, gosh thank you so much for that I really appreciate that ;; v;;
hue yeah and I just realised i done goofed hehe, I fixed it now though ;;; v;; (I srsly have no idea how that happened xDDD)

sorry I am still much a noob xDD
@Planets

aaah yes I saw that, gosh thank you so much for that I really appreciate that ;; v;;
hue yeah and I just realised i done goofed hehe, I fixed it now though ;;; v;; (I srsly have no idea how that happened xDDD)

@Planets

@Planets

Pinglist me? ^^
Pinglist me? ^^
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

ah aboslutley~! * v*
thank you for taking interest in my artwork~ ; v;
@Vagrant

ah aboslutley~! * v*
thank you for taking interest in my artwork~ ; v;
Your welcome! I love seeing other artist's realistic takes on pokemon art!
Your welcome! I love seeing other artist's realistic takes on pokemon art!
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15