Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //—Planets' Art Shop—// Pinglist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Xairathan
Hello! My flat colors would be similar to these examples: x x x. These were designed for fun but a commission piece would be clean enough to have a transparent background.

& added! ♥
@Xairathan
Hello! My flat colors would be similar to these examples: x x x. These were designed for fun but a commission piece would be clean enough to have a transparent background.

& added! ♥
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@Planets Thanks for the refs! I think I'm a bit late for this opening but for future references, are bribe slots separate from your usual slots, and do you have hard USD rates or is it offers for bribes?
@Planets Thanks for the refs! I think I'm a bit late for this opening but for future references, are bribe slots separate from your usual slots, and do you have hard USD rates or is it offers for bribes?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
No problem! Bribes and USD offers are separate from my regular slots assuming that you'd like something other than a dragon or gijinka portrait and will take precedence. You are still welcome to post an application or pm me to work out more details and rates! :)
@Xairathan
No problem! Bribes and USD offers are separate from my regular slots assuming that you'd like something other than a dragon or gijinka portrait and will take precedence. You are still welcome to post an application or pm me to work out more details and rates! :)
@Planets

hi qwq could you put me on your pinglist for when you have slots again?
@Planets

hi qwq could you put me on your pinglist for when you have slots again?
111.png .........[/colour]
dbf4dhb-84d02b3f-06c9-40f2-8813-36df20c0cd02.png rjuURyp.gif dbf4dhb-84d02b3f-06c9-40f2-8813-36df20c0cd02.png
Over the Rainbow Hatchery

sun | smile

she/her
.......[/colour] 112.png
@Sunline

Hi! Of course :) Thanks for your interest!
@Sunline

Hi! Of course :) Thanks for your interest!
[center][size=2]Completed today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4vcnI3d.png[/img]
Completed today!

4vcnI3d.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18