Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Festival Arts!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@cloudnine
Well, I have an artshop over here but the waitlist has gotten pretty long...
@cloudnine
Well, I have an artshop over here but the waitlist has gotten pretty long...
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus
aw man your art is cool /o/
please put me on your waitlist/pinglis, I don't mind waiting :D
@Vesperupus
aw man your art is cool /o/
please put me on your waitlist/pinglis, I don't mind waiting :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@Vesperupus

Could I be pinged if more slots open up?
@Vesperupus

Could I be pinged if more slots open up?
@Vesperupus I've got these! [item=Accent: Timeworn Tile][item=Accent: Cinderleaves][item=Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames][item=Magma Hoarder Chest] I think something is wrong with accent for male imp, it shows as accent for fem PC^^ I've got the one for the imp, anyway!
@Vesperupus

I've got these!

Accent: Timeworn Tile Accent: Cinderleaves Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames Magma Hoarder Chest

I think something is wrong with accent for male imp, it shows as accent for fem PC^^ I've got the one for the imp, anyway!
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@@Vesperupus
Could you ping me as well if/when you have more slots?
@@Vesperupus
Could you ping me as well if/when you have more slots?
XcyS55e.png
@Vesperupus I love your art! May I have a slot if there are any left? I'd like her, please. Also, do you do any smaller art? I want it to fit nicely in her bio, but if not, I can shrink it. I would also like a base coloring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25672628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256727/25672628_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vesperupus

I love your art! May I have a slot if there are any left? I'd like her, please. Also, do you do any smaller art? I want it to fit nicely in her bio, but if not, I can shrink it. I would also like a base coloring.

25672628_350.png
fb6PwQy.png
(Switched avatar and vista for festival celebrations, hope I didn't confuse anyone)

@PrismaticSkies @ellobomalo
Can do! I can't promise I'll reopen slots for embers but if you don't mind the wait I can also ping next fest.

@FroggyFace
Slots are full right now, sorry!

@GreyMoth
I'm not really interested in any of those, sorry!

@Saere
Haven't heard from you, are you still interested?
(Switched avatar and vista for festival celebrations, hope I didn't confuse anyone)

@PrismaticSkies @ellobomalo
Can do! I can't promise I'll reopen slots for embers but if you don't mind the wait I can also ping next fest.

@FroggyFace
Slots are full right now, sorry!

@GreyMoth
I'm not really interested in any of those, sorry!

@Saere
Haven't heard from you, are you still interested?
@Vesperupus It was worth a try, at least;] [I could offer only treasure beyond that, unless you want [item=Wispwillow Peryton] this little guy?;]
@Vesperupus It was worth a try, at least;]
[I could offer only treasure beyond that, unless you want Wispwillow Peryton this little guy?;]
@GreyMoth
As tempted as I am to hoard those fellas, someone already offered one! I'll have to go with the treasure then (does 30k sound fair?), unless you want to throw in some extra embers instead.
@GreyMoth
As tempted as I am to hoard those fellas, someone already offered one! I'll have to go with the treasure then (does 30k sound fair?), unless you want to throw in some extra embers instead.
@Vesperupus I can do 30k! I have also 28 extra embers;]
@Vesperupus I can do 30k! I have also 28 extra embers;]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29