Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spork Lord's Art Shop of Horrors (Open)
1 2 3 4
@Silverpelt60 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1e158d7ea1c6393f62593a91a56157e9/tumblr_on2p7riHuD1u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] Please allow me to profusely apologize. Life has been kind of crazy lately, with not being able to scan this, being out of the house, dealing with technical difficulties, rehearsing for and performing in a play, and life just plain being in the way. I should have uploaded this earlier, but simply either didn't have the time or opportunity to. I'm truly sorry, here is your sample picture.
@Silverpelt60

tumblr_on2p7riHuD1u8t21ho1_540.png

Please allow me to profusely apologize. Life has been kind of crazy lately, with not being able to scan this, being out of the house, dealing with technical difficulties, rehearsing for and performing in a play, and life just plain being in the way. I should have uploaded this earlier, but simply either didn't have the time or opportunity to. I'm truly sorry, here is your sample picture.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@SporkLord
Aaaaaaaaaand I am back!
Anyways, don't be sorry for the wait, I understand if life and technology can be bothersome sometimes. :/ However, the picture more than makes up for it! It is absolutely amazing, much better than something I could ever do! I love it!
@SporkLord
Aaaaaaaaaand I am back!
Anyways, don't be sorry for the wait, I understand if life and technology can be bothersome sometimes. :/ However, the picture more than makes up for it! It is absolutely amazing, much better than something I could ever do! I love it!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Sporklord Anyways, I've decided on the first dragon I want art for! Headshot Username: Silverpelt60 Character reference or detailed description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30137232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301373/30137232_350.png[/img] [/url] Inked?: No Shaded?: No Colored?: No ---> Light shading?: No Payment method: Treasure, 50,000 of it In progress pictures?: None Optional Expression: I'm thinking a sinister smirk Personality description: In his bio Other requests: Facing relatively forward Thanks!
@Sporklord
Anyways, I've decided on the first dragon I want art for!

Headshot
Username: Silverpelt60
Character reference or detailed description:

30137232_350.png

Inked?: No
Shaded?: No
Colored?: No
---> Light shading?: No
Payment method: Treasure, 50,000 of it
In progress pictures?: None

Optional
Expression: I'm thinking a sinister smirk
Personality description: In his bio
Other requests: Facing relatively forward

Thanks!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@SporkLord
@SporkLord
@Silverpelt60

Sorry, I saw that and meant to write it down, but surprise surprise, life (read mostly homework) got in the way, and so I can't get started yet, probably not today. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow, but that all depends on a variety of factors.
@Silverpelt60

Sorry, I saw that and meant to write it down, but surprise surprise, life (read mostly homework) got in the way, and so I can't get started yet, probably not today. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow, but that all depends on a variety of factors.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SporkLord Hi! Can I order a digital,shaded,colored Humanized bust of this dreg? :) What would that be in T? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30030810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300309/30030810_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SporkLord

Hi! Can I order a digital,shaded,colored Humanized bust of this dreg? :)
What would that be in T?

30030810_350.png
@SporkLord Don't worry! I'm not in a hurry to get art for my dragons. Take your time!
@SporkLord Don't worry! I'm not in a hurry to get art for my dragons. Take your time!
@Blod

Sure! Expect a few delays, I'm a busy spork, and digital renditions take longer than ones on paper.

That would cost 125kT.
@Blod

Sure! Expect a few delays, I'm a busy spork, and digital renditions take longer than ones on paper.

That would cost 125kT.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SporkLord

Thank you~ :3
No hurry~ I'm setting up a CR you can accept whenever~ :)
@SporkLord

Thank you~ :3
No hurry~ I'm setting up a CR you can accept whenever~ :)
@Silverpelt60

It's done! Scanned, cropped, and ready to be posted. Please send your payment and I will post your commission ASAP after I receive it.
@Silverpelt60

It's done! Scanned, cropped, and ready to be posted. Please send your payment and I will post your commission ASAP after I receive it.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 3 4