Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spork Lord's Art Shop of Horrors (Open)
1 2 3 4
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1936540][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/40ee0f14b7562e6ef4f2f43e8b7acbe9/tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png[/img][/url] Ok, it's not all horrors, but it can get pretty horrible. Here you can request strange and stylized traditional, black and white, pencil and pen, hand drawn pictures of all kinds.[/center] [quote=Contents] [LIST] [*] Contents [*] Rules [*] What I will draw [*] What I won't draw [*] Off FR Commissions [*] Orders and Payment [u][b]Next post[/b][/u] [*] Examples and pricing [*] Order forms [u][b]Next post[/b][/u] [*] Available Slots [*] Pinglist [/LIST][/quote] [quote=RULES] [LIST] [*] Do not remove, cover up, or alter my signature. [*] Do not claim the art as your own. [*] Do not use other people's commissions without permission from the commissioner. [*] Always link back to this thread or my profile and / or credit me as Spork Lord when posting your commission on FR. [u][b]Posting off FR[/b][/u] [*] Above rules apply. [*] You may also credit me as the Grand Spork Lord (My Tumblr). [/LIST][/quote] [quote=What I will draw (At least with confidence)] [LIST] [*] Human shaped things. [LIST] [*] Really, most anything bipedal and generally human shaped. [*] Humanized / humanish versions of non human shaped characters. [*] If you're unsure whether or not what you have in mind counts, just ask. [/LIST] [*] Robots and other mechanical / sci fi thingies. [*] Complex machinery and masses of wire. [*] Horrifying creatures from the Great Beyond. [*] Gore & violence. [LIST] [*] Even gore that's too gory for FR. (More information in "Off FR Commissions") [/LIST] [*] Those are just the main things. Don't be afraid to ask about things that aren't listed here. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=What I Won't Draw] [LIST] [*] Animals & dragons. [*] Anthro [*] NSFW content (Only in terms of sexual content). [*] Realistic / photo-realistic images. [*] Pictures that are just backgrounds. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Off FR Commissions] For commissions that are too graphic for FR or ones that you'd prefer to be discussed and delivered through Tumblr, this is the place for you. Just ping me here so I know you're placing an order. Include your Tumblr profile name or a direct link in your post or PM it to me. Send your order form over Tumblr. I will not post commissions delivered this way to FR. Your completed copy and in progress copies (if requested) will be PMed to you over Tumblr. My Tumblr: The Grand Spork Lord.[/quote] [quote=Orders and Payment] To place an order, just ping me with what you want. If all the slots are full, but you want to place an order I can put you on the pinglist for when I'm open again. [b]At this time I only take FR currency and items as payment. Gem to Treasure ratio: 1:500. Mixed payment accepted.[/b] [/quote]
tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png

Ok, it's not all horrors, but it can get pretty horrible.

Here you can request strange and stylized traditional, black and white, pencil and pen, hand drawn pictures of all kinds.
Contents wrote:
  • Contents
  • Rules
  • What I will draw
  • What I won't draw
  • Off FR Commissions
  • Orders and Payment
    Next post
  • Examples and pricing
  • Order forms
    Next post
  • Available Slots
  • Pinglist
RULES wrote:
  • Do not remove, cover up, or alter my signature.
  • Do not claim the art as your own.
  • Do not use other people's commissions without permission from the commissioner.
  • Always link back to this thread or my profile and / or credit me as Spork Lord when posting your commission on FR.
    Posting off FR
  • Above rules apply.
  • You may also credit me as the Grand Spork Lord (My Tumblr).
What I will draw (At least with confidence) wrote:
  • Human shaped things.
    • Really, most anything bipedal and generally human shaped.
    • Humanized / humanish versions of non human shaped characters.
    • If you're unsure whether or not what you have in mind counts, just ask.
  • Robots and other mechanical / sci fi thingies.
  • Complex machinery and masses of wire.
  • Horrifying creatures from the Great Beyond.
  • Gore & violence.
    • Even gore that's too gory for FR. (More information in "Off FR Commissions")
  • Those are just the main things. Don't be afraid to ask about things that aren't listed here.
What I Won't Draw wrote:
  • Animals & dragons.
  • Anthro
  • NSFW content (Only in terms of sexual content).
  • Realistic / photo-realistic images.
  • Pictures that are just backgrounds.
Off FR Commissions wrote:
For commissions that are too graphic for FR or ones that you'd prefer to be discussed and delivered through Tumblr, this is the place for you. Just ping me here so I know you're placing an order. Include your Tumblr profile name or a direct link in your post or PM it to me. Send your order form over Tumblr. I will not post commissions delivered this way to FR. Your completed copy and in progress copies (if requested) will be PMed to you over Tumblr.

My Tumblr: The Grand Spork Lord.
Orders and Payment wrote:
To place an order, just ping me with what you want. If all the slots are full, but you want to place an order I can put you on the pinglist for when I'm open again.

At this time I only take FR currency and items as payment.

Gem to Treasure ratio: 1:500.

Mixed payment accepted.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[center][size=5][u][b]Examples and pricing[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]The image you receive will be on clean, white paper and scanned, not photographed. I only offer black and white drawings. Unless inked, the drawing will be fully penciled and cleaned up. [b]Now open: Digitally colored and shaded commissions![/b] [quote=Headshots / Busts] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/98026d17cb3afaf768a253aefc45feb3/tumblr_occd67NXFK1u8t21ho2_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/92015b815da2c23fa25ba8f7b3b5ed45/tumblr_occec7vdME1u8t21ho2_540.png[/img] Only penciled: 100g / 50kt Inked: +100g / 50kt Shaded: +50g / 25kt Digital color (light shading optional, but free): +150g / 75kt[/quote] [quote=Partial Body] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e0c8d94e56f3170b40e336aa0b344f6a/tumblr_oc6i9ddah51u8t21ho2_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/41afdbef98ba0f048fc0f9e59b8254b1/tumblr_oc86gzkfO31u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] Only penciled: 300g / 150kt Inked: +300g / 150kt Shaded: 150g / 75kt Digital color (light shading optional, but free): +450g / 225kt Add character: +300g / 150kt per character (extra charge if inked, shaded, and / or colored)[/quote] [quote=Full Body] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/1062ae01cf0b222de3794c07b9e89773/tumblr_oc89guKVkw1u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4c5fd8387e479695a0650f1f1d1e754/tumblr_obq7btjAh51u8t21ho1_540.png[/img] Only penciled: 1000g / 500kt Inked: +1000g / 500kt Shaded: +500g / 250kt Digital color (light shading optional, but free): +1500g / 750kt Add background: +1500g / 750kt Add character: +1000g / 500kt per character (extra charge if inked, shaded, and / or colored)[/quote] [quote=Other] This is for things that don't fall into the categories above. Since this isn't specific, I don't have any base prices for this category! Woo![/quote] [center][b]IMPORTANT: Colored commissions don't include the extra charges for inking and shading. Those apply to traditional pieces.[/b] These prices are not concrete and I may charge more than what is listed here depending on complexity. I take payment upfront. You will not receive the finished piece until I have received payment. For more complex pieces, you may request in progress pictures. As stated before, I will take payment in the form of in game items. I don't have a particular list, but I won't take food, non Baldwin / Swipp materials / trinkets, skins (skincents excluded), or incredibly common apparel. The monetary value of the items will be based on the current cheapest AH price in treasure or gems, depending on which is objectively cheaper at the 1:500 exchange rate, rounded to the nearest thousand in treasure. Your finished piece will be scanned and then delivered by PM. The file you receive will be hosted on Tumblr. I will keep a physical copy and a scanned copy on my laptop. Still, I suggest saving the file yourself, just in case.[/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][size=5][u][b]Order Forms[/b][/u][/size] [b]In progress pictures do not apply to penciled commissions.[/b][/center] [left][quote=Headshot / Bust] Headshot / Bust Username: Character reference or detailed description: Inked?: Shaded?: Colored?: ---> Light shading?: Payment method: In progress pictures?: Optional Expression: Personality description: Other requests: [/quote] [quote=Partial Body] Partial Body Username: Character reference or detailed description: Inked?: Shaded?: Colore?: --> Light shading?: Additional characters?: Payment method: In progress pictures? (only if inked and / or shaded): Optional Expression (one for each character): Personality description (one for each character): What is the character doing?: Other requests:[/quote] [quote=Full Body] Full Body Username: Character reference or detailed description: Inked?: Shaded?: Additional characters?: Colored?: ---> Light shading?: Background?: ---> background description: Payment method: In progress pictures?: Optional Expression (one for each character): Personality description (one for each character): What is the character doing?: Other requests: [/quote] [quote=Other] Other Username: Description of what you want: Inked?: Shaded?: Colored?: ---> Light shading?: Payment method: In progress pictures?: Optional Other requests:[/quote][/left]
Examples and pricing
The image you receive will be on clean, white paper and scanned, not photographed. I only offer black and white drawings. Unless inked, the drawing will be fully penciled and cleaned up.

Now open: Digitally colored and shaded commissions!
Headshots / Busts wrote:
tumblr_occd67NXFK1u8t21ho2_540.png
tumblr_occec7vdME1u8t21ho2_540.png

Only penciled:
100g / 50kt

Inked:
+100g / 50kt

Shaded:
+50g / 25kt

Digital color (light shading optional, but free):
+150g / 75kt
Partial Body wrote:
tumblr_oc6i9ddah51u8t21ho2_540.png
tumblr_oc86gzkfO31u8t21ho1_540.png

Only penciled:
300g / 150kt

Inked:
+300g / 150kt

Shaded:
150g / 75kt

+450g / 225kt

Add character:
+300g / 150kt per character (extra charge if inked, shaded, and / or colored)
Full Body wrote:
tumblr_oc89guKVkw1u8t21ho1_540.png
tumblr_obq7btjAh51u8t21ho1_540.png

Only penciled:
1000g / 500kt

Inked:
+1000g / 500kt

Shaded:
+500g / 250kt

+1500g / 750kt

Add background:
+1500g / 750kt

Add character:
+1000g / 500kt per character (extra charge if inked, shaded, and / or colored)
Other wrote:
This is for things that don't fall into the categories above. Since this isn't specific, I don't have any base prices for this category! Woo!
IMPORTANT: Colored commissions don't include the extra charges for inking and shading. Those apply to traditional pieces.

These prices are not concrete and I may charge more than what is listed here depending on complexity.

I take payment upfront. You will not receive the finished piece until I have received payment. For more complex pieces, you may request in progress pictures.

As stated before, I will take payment in the form of in game items. I don't have a particular list, but I won't take food, non Baldwin / Swipp materials / trinkets, skins (skincents excluded), or incredibly common apparel. The monetary value of the items will be based on the current cheapest AH price in treasure or gems, depending on which is objectively cheaper at the 1:500 exchange rate, rounded to the nearest thousand in treasure.

Your finished piece will be scanned and then delivered by PM. The file you receive will be hosted on Tumblr. I will keep a physical copy and a scanned copy on my laptop. Still, I suggest saving the file yourself, just in case.

Order Forms

In progress pictures do not apply to penciled commissions.
Headshot / Bust wrote:
Headshot / Bust

Username:
Character reference or detailed description:
Inked?:
Shaded?:
Colored?:
---> Light shading?:
Payment method:
In progress pictures?:

Optional

Expression:
Personality description:
Other requests:
Partial Body wrote:
Partial Body

Username:
Inked?:
Shaded?:
Colore?:
--> Light shading?:
Additional characters?:
Payment method:
In progress pictures? (only if inked and / or shaded):

Optional

Expression (one for each character):
Personality description (one for each character):
What is the character doing?:
Other requests:
Full Body wrote:
Full Body

Username:
Inked?:
Shaded?:
Additional characters?:
Colored?:
---> Light shading?:
Background?:
---> background description:
Payment method:
In progress pictures?:

Optional

Expression (one for each character):
Personality description (one for each character):
What is the character doing?:
Other requests:
Other wrote:
Other

Username:
Description of what you want:
Inked?:
Shaded?:
Colored?:
---> Light shading?:
Payment method:
In progress pictures?:

Optional

Other requests:
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][size=5][u][b]Slots[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center] 1. Luminaries - Gift from Trick or Treat, no charge 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center] [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] ----- I don't have affiliates. If you want to affiliate with me, here's a banner. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1936540][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/40ee0f14b7562e6ef4f2f43e8b7acbe9/tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1936540][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/40ee0f14b7562e6ef4f2f43e8b7acbe9/tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png[/img][/url][/code][/center]
Slots
1. Luminaries - Gift from Trick or Treat, no charge
Pinglist

I don't have affiliates. If you want to affiliate with me, here's a banner.

tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1936540][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/40ee0f14b7562e6ef4f2f43e8b7acbe9/tumblr_ocdr92VEYR1u8t21ho2_r1_540.png[/img][/url]
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
One more reserve.

And, I'm open for business!
One more reserve.

And, I'm open for business!
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png