Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96
[center][size=2]@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo @dragonnmr @gem4567 @GadzooksTD @unhappyjoker @Crim @Exceed @Arinyl @Ziernalie @Xolrit @Hideki @Suntouched @scolopendromorph @l1br4 @quittingtime @concept @l0ser @Fellefan @Kiriati [/size] Hey Y'all! It's that time of year where my Uni studies subside for the summer! at the end of this week I am free from University so here I am, offering up Commissions to y'all!! Please check out my latest prices as I have raised them as the quality of my work has increased. I can also offer Paypal Commissions, so please ask for those prices if you're interested! [b]I will open 3 slots for now!![/b] Most work will start AFTER FRIDAY (my last hand-in) Examples of most recent pieces: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hVYrQro.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5dj3fLX.png[/img][/center]
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo @dragonnmr @gem4567 @GadzooksTD @unhappyjoker @Crim @Exceed @Arinyl @Ziernalie @Xolrit @Hideki @Suntouched @scolopendromorph @l1br4 @quittingtime @concept @l0ser @Fellefan @Kiriati

Hey Y'all! It's that time of year where my Uni studies subside for the summer! at the end of this week I am free from University so here I am, offering up Commissions to y'all!!

Please check out my latest prices as I have raised them as the quality of my work has increased. I can also offer Paypal Commissions, so please ask for those prices if you're interested!

I will open 3 slots for now!! Most work will start AFTER FRIDAY (my last hand-in)

Examples of most recent pieces:
hVYrQro.png
5dj3fLX.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] X3X [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] Yes [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49219777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492198/49219777_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Yurata [b]Personality:[/b] Charisma, a fetching smile [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Just Skin [b]Other Info:[/b] He is odd eye. Don't mind about face direction, it's ok that draw just one eye. Left eye is Uncommon Water eye, Right is Common Plague eye! And please remove his four long beard. About background, I don't have any specifics but I want their colors can be red(sanguine, blood..?), black and dark blue, and dreamlike. Like dark space..? And I really love your glitter eye? eye's line..? (I’m not sure how to describe it 8w8) method, so please draw it! I'm so sorry for poor English, it's not my first language ;w; [/quote]
@Auries
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: X3X
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: Yes
Payment Method: Treasure
Dragon Image:
49219777_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Yurata
Personality: Charisma, a fetching smile
Apparel and Accents: Just Skin
Other Info: He is odd eye. Don't mind about face direction, it's ok that draw just one eye. Left eye is Uncommon Water eye, Right is Common Plague eye! And please remove his four long beard.
About background, I don't have any specifics but I want their colors can be red(sanguine, blood..?), black and dark blue, and dreamlike. Like dark space..?
And I really love your glitter eye? eye's line..? (I’m not sure how to describe it 8w8) method, so please draw it!
I'm so sorry for poor English, it's not my first language ;w;
mOrJRSi.png
@Auries Hello! I hope this is understandable! [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat bust [b]Background:[/b] Yes please! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50376174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503762/50376174_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Eidolon [b]Personality:[/b] Not much of a personality can be seen through his mask. Maybe a bit secretive ? [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [item=Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb] + [skin=20941] Maybe his Luminous Halo too. That is for you to decide, depending on how it will fit the background! [b]Other Info:[/b] I would like for him to be similar posed to your ridgeback/whale background example (approx. 250-300 gem) - sideways! For his background, I would love it if you could add some of the ammonites you see on his accents, or maybe even a few trilobites, crinoid, or other extinct marine wildlife. I would also like some fishes - preferably deep-sea species. They can be of your own choice depending on what you are comfortable with. Maybe swimming alongside him - again a bit like the whale in your Ridgeback example! Otherwise you have all creative freedom you want. I really like your style and I am sure if you think of something that would look cool, or have a specific idea on how to draw, it will look wonderful. ;w; [/quote]
@Auries
Hello! I hope this is understandable!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat bust
Background: Yes please!
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:

50376174_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Eidolon
Personality: Not much of a personality can be seen through his mask. Maybe a bit secretive ?
Apparel and Accents:
Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown Aqua Deepsea Bulb +
Maybe his Luminous Halo too. That is for you to decide, depending on how it will fit the background!

Other Info: I would like for him to be similar posed to your ridgeback/whale background example (approx. 250-300 gem) - sideways!
For his background, I would love it if you could add some of the ammonites you see on his accents, or maybe even a few trilobites, crinoid, or other extinct marine wildlife. I would also like some fishes - preferably deep-sea species. They can be of your own choice depending on what you are comfortable with. Maybe swimming alongside him - again a bit like the whale in your Ridgeback example!
Otherwise you have all creative freedom you want. I really like your style and I am sure if you think of something that would look cool, or have a specific idea on how to draw, it will look wonderful. ;w;
[quote= Art Quote. X3X]@X3X Hey! don't worry about your english, I think I understand what you want! (Whilst I'm drawing it, I will send you updates so i can make sure that i get what you want!) I will draw him without a beard and with his accent. About the background; I won't be able to do complete black BUT I will do dark colours. I will try to do it like a galaxy! As for price, I will draw your dragon for 3.5mt (or 3,500 gems)[/quote] [quote=Art Quote Yakutian] @Yakutian [i]You grace me with Ridgebacks and I love you for this.[/i] I will do a similar pose to the one shown in that background example, although, what do you mean Sideways? I'll draw in some fossils and fishies for you too! I'll keep you updated through the process to make sure you are liking the look of it. As for pricing; I will draw your ridge with it's chosen apparel/accent + background for 2.9kg. [/quote] [center][b]ONE SLOT LEFT![/b][/center]
Art Quote. X3X wrote:
@X3X Hey! don't worry about your english, I think I understand what you want!
(Whilst I'm drawing it, I will send you updates so i can make sure that i get what you want!)

I will draw him without a beard and with his accent. About the background; I won't be able to do complete black BUT I will do dark colours. I will try to do it like a galaxy!

As for price, I will draw your dragon for
3.5mt (or 3,500 gems)

Art Quote Yakutian wrote:
@Yakutian
You grace me with Ridgebacks and I love you for this.
I will do a similar pose to the one shown in that background example, although, what do you mean Sideways?
I'll draw in some fossils and fishies for you too! I'll keep you updated through the process to make sure you are liking the look of it.

As for pricing; I will draw your ridge with it's chosen apparel/accent + background for 2.9kg.

ONE SLOT LEFT!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Thank you! I don't want to it's background is complete black, I want basic color is navy :DD

I'll send the payment now!
@Auries

Thank you! I don't want to it's background is complete black, I want basic color is navy :DD

I'll send the payment now!
mOrJRSi.png
@Auries (whoops, forgot the ping!) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Kiriati [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded bust [b]Background:[/b] no thanks! [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40258228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402583/40258228_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Skaal [b]Personality:[/b] He comes off as a withdrawn loner, but he's really just sad and lonely. He carries a lot of personal guilt [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [item=accent: blackened core] please! [b]Other Info:[/b] He has an extensive bit of lore in his bio that does a better job of explaining him than I can here, but all in all I trust your artistic judgement and I love your work! Thank you! (dark colours in lieu of straight black are also a-ok) [/quote]
@Auries (whoops, forgot the ping!)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Kiriati
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded bust
Background: no thanks!
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image:
40258228_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Skaal
Personality: He comes off as a withdrawn loner, but he's really just sad and lonely. He carries a lot of personal guilt
Apparel and Accents: Accent: Blackened Core please!
Other Info: He has an extensive bit of lore in his bio that does a better job of explaining him than I can here, but all in all I trust your artistic judgement and I love your work! Thank you! (dark colours in lieu of straight black are also a-ok)
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
[quote=Art Quote Kiriati] @Kiriati What a beautiful man!! For the Accent, do you want it as a transparent glass-esque belly? Or do you want it darkened as it's depicted? I'm very excited to draw your man, I'll draw him with the sylvan thing and the top of the scarf too. For price, I'll get him done for: 3.2kg[/quote] ---------------------- [b]All slots are now full unless cancellations! Keep your eyes peeled if anything comes up![/b]
Art Quote Kiriati wrote:
@Kiriati What a beautiful man!!
For the Accent, do you want it as a transparent glass-esque belly? Or do you want it darkened as it's depicted?
I'm very excited to draw your man, I'll draw him with the sylvan thing and the top of the scarf too.

For price, I'll get him done for: 3.2kg

All slots are now full unless cancellations! Keep your eyes peeled if anything comes up!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
Ah, thank you so much! For the belly I would adore a glass-like effect
I'll send the gems over right away :D
@Auries
Ah, thank you so much! For the belly I would adore a glass-like effect
I'll send the gems over right away :D
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
@X3X Hey friend!! I have finished your commission. I hope this is okay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HxxFPF.png[/img] also @Yakutian your commission is next in line, if you're up for it, please send me a CR with the gems, if not, please let me know! Thanks :)
@X3X Hey friend!! I have finished your commission. I hope this is okay!

0HxxFPF.png

also @Yakutian your commission is next in line, if you're up for it, please send me a CR with the gems, if not, please let me know! Thanks :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Woooow Thank you for fast painting ;;w;; it's so awesome! I'll take it :DDD Have a nice day!
@Auries

Woooow Thank you for fast painting ;;w;; it's so awesome! I'll take it :DDD Have a nice day!
mOrJRSi.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96