Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96
@Auries BLEEEEEE Thank you so much for converting that for me! Now I need to pick which dragon I want -- but also I'm going to check first to see if my spouse Jackabug or my sibling-in-law Terrone wants art, since I don't want to be *completely* greedy. I'll get back to you very soon! (But also omg I've been going through your thread and I love *everything about the way you draw*. There's just something about your shading, and also the characterization you add to the expressions -- *chef kiss* Perfection.) Be back with you soon with my order!
@Auries BLEEEEEE Thank you so much for converting that for me! Now I need to pick which dragon I want -- but also I'm going to check first to see if my spouse Jackabug or my sibling-in-law Terrone wants art, since I don't want to be *completely* greedy. I'll get back to you very soon! (But also omg I've been going through your thread and I love *everything about the way you draw*. There's just something about your shading, and also the characterization you add to the expressions -- *chef kiss* Perfection.) Be back with you soon with my order!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@teland oh my gosh thank you so much ;-; When you've decided on the dragon please fill out the form (since it makes my organisation so much better pff) <3
@teland oh my gosh thank you so much ;-; When you've decided on the dragon please fill out the form (since it makes my organisation so much better pff) <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries *rubs hands together* OKAY. That took a little bit longer than expected, and also an extended trip to the Dressing Room for the three of us, but we finally came to a decision: I'm going to order art for one of my dragons now, and then come back with *another* USD order later on when Jack and Terry have finished gnashing their teeth over which beautiful dragons of theirs will get to be EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL. (We will, of course, understand being put back in the queue -- we know you have things to do!) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username: Teland[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION: fully-shaded bust[/b] [b]Background: YES[/b] [b]Payment Method: USD/Paypal[/b] [b]Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42697252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426973/42697252_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID: Jaccorbeau/#42697252[/b] [b]Personality: She is a walking Queer Pride parade. She's fierce, flirty, and fabulous, and she doesn't give two figs for what anyone else thinks -- unless she loves and respects you, and then she'll give you the world and the veils off her back. But she'll still be fabulous about it. ALWAYS. [/b] [b]Apparel and Accents: Prismatic Silks, Spellwrought Halo, Spellwrought Shardhide, Prismatic Crystalscales[/b] [b]Other Info: I would like her background to be... fabulous. Just go wild with some rainbows and glitter and starlight, you know?[/b] [/quote]
@Auries

*rubs hands together* OKAY. That took a little bit longer than expected, and also an extended trip to the Dressing Room for the three of us, but we finally came to a decision: I'm going to order art for one of my dragons now, and then come back with *another* USD order later on when Jack and Terry have finished gnashing their teeth over which beautiful dragons of theirs will get to be EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL. (We will, of course, understand being put back in the queue -- we know you have things to do!)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Teland
TYPE OF COMMISSION: fully-shaded bust
Background: YES
Payment Method: USD/Paypal
Dragon Image:
42697252_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Jaccorbeau/#42697252
Personality: She is a walking Queer Pride parade. She's fierce, flirty, and fabulous, and she doesn't give two figs for what anyone else thinks -- unless she loves and respects you, and then she'll give you the world and the veils off her back. But she'll still be fabulous about it. ALWAYS.
Apparel and Accents: Prismatic Silks, Spellwrought Halo, Spellwrought Shardhide, Prismatic Crystalscales
Other Info: I would like her background to be... fabulous. Just go wild with some rainbows and glitter and starlight, you know?
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland wow she is *stunning* but with all of the apparel she will be on the higher end of the range if that's okay.

I'll try to make the crystalscales and shardhide combined? so both are visible. I'll also get as many silks in as possiblee!

So, I'll charge $45

Also wowie my first snapper. this will be fun.

(if the amount is fine by you, I will send you an invoice after I've finished my other commissions, so please don't send your email yet, I'll let you know when! <3)
@Teland wow she is *stunning* but with all of the apparel she will be on the higher end of the range if that's okay.

I'll try to make the crystalscales and shardhide combined? so both are visible. I'll also get as many silks in as possiblee!

So, I'll charge $45

Also wowie my first snapper. this will be fun.

(if the amount is fine by you, I will send you an invoice after I've finished my other commissions, so please don't send your email yet, I'll let you know when! <3)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries $45 is *just* fine -- and I *love* the idea of combining the shardhide and crystalscales! This is actually the dragon I got to represent my spouse, so yes, *she has to be the best* ahahahahaha

But the invoice will tell me where to send the paypal thingy right? And yes, I will wait to send. :D
@Auries $45 is *just* fine -- and I *love* the idea of combining the shardhide and crystalscales! This is actually the dragon I got to represent my spouse, so yes, *she has to be the best* ahahahahaha

But the invoice will tell me where to send the paypal thingy right? And yes, I will wait to send. :D
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland so with the invoice I will ask for your email, I'll then send you an email (which is the invoice) and you verify the amount and pay there! It's quite simple but we can figure it out when time comes! :)

Thank you so much and I really appreciate you paying with USD, it helps me lots <3.
@Teland so with the invoice I will ask for your email, I'll then send you an email (which is the invoice) and you verify the amount and pay there! It's quite simple but we can figure it out when time comes! :)

Thank you so much and I really appreciate you paying with USD, it helps me lots <3.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Mercurialwings Hey! Your girl is complete! I made a BG and non-BG version so you can decide which to use! [img]https://i.imgur.com/T3VV7p1.jpg[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/a/zKfXgpx]Go here for both versions <3[/url] I hope you like it!
@Mercurialwings

Hey! Your girl is complete! I made a BG and non-BG version so you can decide which to use!
T3VV7p1.jpg

Go here for both versions <3

I hope you like it!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Thank you for taking on my lovely girl! ^ ^ I love all the details including that sparkle in the eye~ I look forward to working with you again in the future!
@Auries: Thank you for taking on my lovely girl! ^ ^ I love all the details including that sparkle in the eye~ I look forward to working with you again in the future!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries *pops back on thread* HI. Holy crap, look at the way you do Metallic/Alloy. I -- that burnished look is *nuts*. I also love the feathering. I just -- *shakes head* My spouse and sibling-in-law are now having an *even harder time* deciding which dragons they want art for, so -- yeah. I know I'm looking through my own lair hungrily again. YOU ARE SO AWESOME. Please never doubt that. [emoji=heart]
@Auries *pops back on thread* HI. Holy crap, look at the way you do Metallic/Alloy. I -- that burnished look is *nuts*. I also love the feathering. I just -- *shakes head* My spouse and sibling-in-law are now having an *even harder time* deciding which dragons they want art for, so -- yeah. I know I'm looking through my own lair hungrily again. YOU ARE SO AWESOME. Please never doubt that.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland awww that's so kind of you! Thank you so much ;-; <3
@Teland awww that's so kind of you! Thank you so much ;-; <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96