Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96
bump!
bump!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur
That's fine! I need to be on a computer to pull it out of my vault (mobile fr is a bit dumb :p) but I'll get that to you!
@AuriSaur
That's fine! I need to be on a computer to pull it out of my vault (mobile fr is a bit dumb :p) but I'll get that to you!
@Silvanuyx awesome! I'm only really interested in liek festival items, accents, eggs or like sylvan/armours etc, nothing small haha, thanks again! :D
@Silvanuyx awesome! I'm only really interested in liek festival items, accents, eggs or like sylvan/armours etc, nothing small haha, thanks again! :D
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur
I'll pm you. :)
@AuriSaur
I'll pm you. :)
bump
bump
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bump
bump
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
two more pieces before I hurry to holiday! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/59a9a6f6359bb7b41d8b37c4c4452134/tumblr_oaz4sjJFv01vb5a3wo1_400.png[/img] for @eeeeel and [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/bc59b07b2f4d69f352925551e9a72b60/tumblr_oaz1bbKcz21vb5a3wo1_500.png[/img] for @Silvanuyx Thanks you both! ----------------------- SO I'M HEADING ON HOLIDAY FOR 6 DAYS. You can definitely put in your order forms but I won't see them/start them til I'm back!
two more pieces before I hurry to holiday!

tumblr_oaz4sjJFv01vb5a3wo1_400.png
for @eeeeel

and

tumblr_oaz1bbKcz21vb5a3wo1_500.png
for @Silvanuyx

Thanks you both!

SO I'M HEADING ON HOLIDAY FOR 6 DAYS.

You can definitely put in your order forms but I won't see them/start them til I'm back!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bump
bump
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents