Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96
Hey guys! so no new commission slots for now as I'm starting back to university tomororw but I just wanted to alert you of my quick few-hour stream I'm doing tonight! got a personal piece i wanted to do before kicking back into the groove of Uni.

https://www.twitch.tv/auriesarts

come join!

@Effervessa @Syncogon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn
Hey guys! so no new commission slots for now as I'm starting back to university tomororw but I just wanted to alert you of my quick few-hour stream I'm doing tonight! got a personal piece i wanted to do before kicking back into the groove of Uni.

https://www.twitch.tv/auriesarts

come join!

@Effervessa @Syncogon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Hello! I have something to ask you about real quick for whenever slots open back up:

Do you accept Paypal, and if you do, what's the conversion rate? I noticed you have it as an option on the ordering form, but you don't have listed anywhere what the price conversion is between USD:G:T. I myself am low on treasure and gems, and if I had the option when ordering, I'd rather spend the money to pay for the order itself rather than trying to buy the gems needed to pay.
@Auries

Hello! I have something to ask you about real quick for whenever slots open back up:

Do you accept Paypal, and if you do, what's the conversion rate? I noticed you have it as an option on the ordering form, but you don't have listed anywhere what the price conversion is between USD:G:T. I myself am low on treasure and gems, and if I had the option when ordering, I'd rather spend the money to pay for the order itself rather than trying to buy the gems needed to pay.
@SuperBlox Hi! I do take Paypal; my conversion rate and such can be found on my spreadsheet. example: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/271141e898c50bcf586f12acfeb69350.png[/img] But yeah; my rate is 1g : 1000t: $1. It may be a while until my slots open again since I'm back in university now. :)
@SuperBlox Hi! I do take Paypal; my conversion rate and such can be found on my spreadsheet. example:
271141e898c50bcf586f12acfeb69350.png

But yeah; my rate is 1g : 1000t: $1.

It may be a while until my slots open again since I'm back in university now. :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[center] Hi guys, so I'm gonna open 2 slots right now, I'm not taking sketches; so please fully shaded OR flat bust. I'm also going to be fussy with these as i'd like to enjoy doing these 2. So I am going to refuse to do some breeds. [b]Refuse list:[/b] 1. Skydancers (I'm sorry you SD lovers.. I'm just not loving drawing them atm!) 2. Imperials ( I find that the majority of dragons I draw are either SD and Imperial.. I get bored :'( ) 3. [i]Spirals[/i] (OK so this isn't a complete refuse, I will consider really pretty ones but please don't be mad if I refuse spirals) [b]Prefer list![/b] OK SO THIS IS THE GOOD BIT. I will draw dragons which aren't on the list but these i will die for. these are the breeds i would LOVE to draw. Female ridgies (I love ridgebacks, and i find it so fun drawing them) Pearlcatchers (they are pure babies) OK so that's my only limitations for these two slots, sorry about these limits and only 2 slots but being in uni makes me wanna do commissions but I do have limited time to do them. Please fill out the order form! [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]([s]LINEART/SKETCH[/s]/FLAT/FULLY SHADED) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] A few keywords/a small paragraph so that I know a little bit about your dragon! This will help me immensely when drawing them. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal (USD), gems/treasure [b]Other Info:[/b] If you have a preference for the colours, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here.[/quote] [code][quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote][/code] NOTE: I will end up doing these breeds again in the future but with my limited time I just wanna do dragons I don't usually draw! Note2: I'll be using a different software for most of this as i'd like to expand my knowledge past SAI, the quality should remain but please be patient with me :) ------ [size=2] @Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe [/size]

Hi guys, so I'm gonna open 2 slots right now, I'm not taking sketches; so please fully shaded OR flat bust.

I'm also going to be fussy with these as i'd like to enjoy doing these 2. So I am going to refuse to do some breeds.

Refuse list:
1. Skydancers (I'm sorry you SD lovers.. I'm just not loving drawing them atm!)
2. Imperials ( I find that the majority of dragons I draw are either SD and Imperial.. I get bored :'( )

3. Spirals (OK so this isn't a complete refuse, I will consider really pretty ones but please don't be mad if I refuse spirals)

Prefer list!
OK SO THIS IS THE GOOD BIT. I will draw dragons which aren't on the list but these i will die for.
these are the breeds i would LOVE to draw.
Female ridgies (I love ridgebacks, and i find it so fun drawing them)
Pearlcatchers (they are pure babies)

OK so that's my only limitations for these two slots, sorry about these limits and only 2 slots but being in uni makes me wanna do commissions but I do have limited time to do them.

Please fill out the order form!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:
TYPE OF COMMISSION:(LINEART/SKETCH/FLAT/FULLY SHADED)
Dragon Image:
Dragon Name/ID:
Personality: A few keywords/a small paragraph so that I know a little bit about your dragon! This will help me immensely when drawing them.
Apparel and Accents:
Payment Method: paypal (USD), gems/treasure
Other Info: If you have a preference for the colours, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here.
Code:
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote]

NOTE: I will end up doing these breeds again in the future but with my limited time I just wanna do dragons I don't usually draw!

Note2: I'll be using a different software for most of this as i'd like to expand my knowledge past SAI, the quality should remain but please be patient with me :)

@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie
@Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] DragonDraws [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] I have two images for her! She has a reference image, because she looks slightly different from site art (thicker crest) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36283057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362831/36283057_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://imgur.com/ourN3iW.png[/img] (you'll wanna open that in a new tab) [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Sauriday/36283057 [b]Personality:[/b] Kind of mystic/mysterious. A bit of a jokester, she's a riddle-loving oracle/seer/mage. Bit cheeky sometimes, though always maintains a cool outlook. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] The hat, flowercrown and neck bow, along with bits of jewelry from the accent! [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Other Info:[/b] Don't worry about sticking to that ref too closely seeing as it's just a bust. As long as you include the extra-feathery crest that should be good! [/quote] @Auries edited my post here, thank you!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: DragonDraws
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded bust
Dragon Image: I have two images for her! She has a reference image, because she looks slightly different from site art (thicker crest)

36283057_350.png

ourN3iW.png
(you'll wanna open that in a new tab)
Dragon Name/ID: Sauriday/36283057
Personality: Kind of mystic/mysterious. A bit of a jokester, she's a riddle-loving oracle/seer/mage. Bit cheeky sometimes, though always maintains a cool outlook.
Apparel and Accents: The hat, flowercrown and neck bow, along with bits of jewelry from the accent!
Payment Method: USD
Other Info: Don't worry about sticking to that ref too closely seeing as it's just a bust. As long as you include the extra-feathery crest that should be good!

@Auries edited my post here, thank you!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Dragondraws what a beautiful dragon, I'll totally draw her!
as there's the extra crest and quite a bit of apparel; it will add a bit of value to the basic rate. I will draw her like this for $22 USD (2,200 gems) If that's alright, I'll start sketching her up for you!

also; would you like the smoke/flowerfall details like the ref?
@Dragondraws what a beautiful dragon, I'll totally draw her!
as there's the extra crest and quite a bit of apparel; it will add a bit of value to the basic rate. I will draw her like this for $22 USD (2,200 gems) If that's alright, I'll start sketching her up for you!

also; would you like the smoke/flowerfall details like the ref?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

That amount is fine, and yeah, I forgot to mention smoke/flowerfall aha but adding in those would be sweet too! Just have fun with her honestly haha
@Auries

That amount is fine, and yeah, I forgot to mention smoke/flowerfall aha but adding in those would be sweet too! Just have fun with her honestly haha
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Auries I'd like to order one... [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Sharanay [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34796034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347961/34796034_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Eclair/#34796034 [b]Personality:[/b] She pretends to be a "lightning medic" - as fast as lightning bolt and as operative as medic [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] hat and earring please [b]Payment Method:[/b] partially by items, and rest half treasure/half gems Got those: [item=voltaic halo] [item=celestial attendant] [item=voltaic stormclaws] [item=prismatic crystalscales] [item=sanddune rags] [item=forest's edge vines] [item=dryad's guise] [item=peridot roundhorn] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote]
@Auries

I'd like to order one...
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Sharanay
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat bust
Dragon Image:

34796034_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Eclair/#34796034
Personality: She pretends to be a "lightning medic" - as fast as lightning bolt and as operative as medic
Apparel and Accents: hat and earring please
Payment Method: partially by items, and rest half treasure/half gems

Got those:
Voltaic Halo Celestial Attendant Voltaic Stormclaws Prismatic Crystalscales Sanddune Rags Forest's Edge Vines Dryad's Guise Peridot Roundhorn

Other Info:
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Sharanay Hey! I'm not sure if I want any items at this time as i'd like to get a bit of a currency savings for genes right now, if that's alright? if not, i'm sorry :(
@Sharanay Hey! I'm not sure if I want any items at this time as i'd like to get a bit of a currency savings for genes right now, if that's alright? if not, i'm sorry :(
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Well okay then. What will be her final price?
@Auries

Well okay then. What will be her final price?
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96