Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 96
@Auries
Oh gosh, he turned out perfect <33 Thank you so much for this wonderful artwork, all those details look amazing and the pose fits him so well~
I love how the candles and the summer swelter work together by the way, I'm so glad I took you up on the offer to add them in! It was once again a pleasure to commission you, I'm glad I had the chance to c:
@Auries
Oh gosh, he turned out perfect <33 Thank you so much for this wonderful artwork, all those details look amazing and the pose fits him so well~
I love how the candles and the summer swelter work together by the way, I'm so glad I took you up on the offer to add them in! It was once again a pleasure to commission you, I'm glad I had the chance to c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Auries
When would be the best time to send over payment?
@Auries
When would be the best time to send over payment?
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@Bardstale You can send payment when I'm ready to do your piece; it puts a bit less stress on me as I don't have to rush too much; I don't really like holding onto payments when I can't get your piece done ASAP.

This weekend will be a busy one for me and I won't be able to get on my tablet again so there'll be a bit of a wait :'(.
(this information also applies to..
@Bonibaru
@Dathomir
@fallingstar275
@Mercurialwings
@Copierthief
@Bardstale You can send payment when I'm ready to do your piece; it puts a bit less stress on me as I don't have to rush too much; I don't really like holding onto payments when I can't get your piece done ASAP.

This weekend will be a busy one for me and I won't be able to get on my tablet again so there'll be a bit of a wait :'(.
(this information also applies to..
@Bonibaru
@Dathomir
@fallingstar275
@Mercurialwings
@Copierthief
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
No worries, I totally understand. I just wanted to clarify as I know you take full payment before. Thank you :)
@Auries
No worries, I totally understand. I just wanted to clarify as I know you take full payment before. Thank you :)
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@Auries: No worries and thank you for the update! ^ ^ I don't mind the wait.
@Auries: No worries and thank you for the update! ^ ^ I don't mind the wait.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qOZMzF1.png[/img] @bonibaru I popped this on discord too but heres yours! ----- @Fallingstar275 @Mercurialwings Hey guys, so you both have asked for more than one commission, This is probably really bad of me to ask but could you both pick just one? Ill return the other gems, I'm completely swamped with uni work to be done by the end of the month and I'd like to complete these commissions asap ;0; im so sorry omagod im sorry
qOZMzF1.png

@bonibaru I popped this on discord too but heres yours!

@Fallingstar275 @Mercurialwings Hey guys, so you both have asked for more than one commission, This is probably really bad of me to ask but could you both pick just one? Ill return the other gems, I'm completely swamped with uni work to be done by the end of the month and I'd like to complete these commissions asap ;0; im so sorry omagod im sorry
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

It’s fine, I can always come back to get the other dragon done. Could I get art for the first dragon that I ordered for, please?
@Auries

It’s fine, I can always come back to get the other dragon done. Could I get art for the first dragon that I ordered for, please?
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Fallingstar275 that's absolutely fine, I'll send back the 2kg for the 2nd right now! thank you so much for understanding.
@Fallingstar275 that's absolutely fine, I'll send back the 2kg for the 2nd right now! thank you so much for understanding.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries eeeeeeeeeee thank you
@Auries eeeeeeeeeee thank you
duHgkuH.png
@Auries: Definitely can do that and no worries at all~ ^ ^ I'd love to see Caeli in your style! I'll resend the CR with the correct total shortly.
@Auries: Definitely can do that and no worries at all~ ^ ^ I'd love to see Caeli in your style! I'll resend the CR with the correct total shortly.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 96