Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96
They're beautifulllll AAHHHH SQUEEEEEEEEEE
They're beautifulllll AAHHHH SQUEEEEEEEEEE
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Heathers Hi! Your drawing is up next! please send me the payment and I'll get started right away! :)

@Effervessa SQUEEEEEE IM SO GLAD YOU LIKEY <3
@Heathers Hi! Your drawing is up next! please send me the payment and I'll get started right away! :)

@Effervessa SQUEEEEEE IM SO GLAD YOU LIKEY <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Yaaahh!! Already popped it into his bio too. -Melted-
Yaaahh!! Already popped it into his bio too. -Melted-
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Auries omg so exciting, sending payment asap! :)
@Auries omg so exciting, sending payment asap! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers Hehe I'm glad you're excited, I'll get started after i've had a bit of food! :)
@Heathers Hehe I'm glad you're excited, I'll get started after i've had a bit of food! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Heathers Hey! sorry about the wait! I also added these little light orbs since I didn't get too much of the horns in, i felt a little bad.. plus friend suggested them with the "meditation" theme :3 I hope this looks okay for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ecdCMRx.png[/img]
@Heathers Hey! sorry about the wait! I also added these little light orbs since I didn't get too much of the horns in, i felt a little bad.. plus friend suggested them with the "meditation" theme :3

I hope this looks okay for you!

ecdCMRx.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Jeana Hey! you're up next! I won't be drawing until the morning (it's 10pm here) but if you'd like to send payment, I'll get started as soon as I'm able!
@Jeana Hey! you're up next! I won't be drawing until the morning (it's 10pm here) but if you'd like to send payment, I'll get started as soon as I'm able!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Payment sent!
@Auries

Payment sent!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Auries aaaah she’s perfect!! Thanks so much i love her & love the orbs you added too! *u*
@Auries aaaah she’s perfect!! Thanks so much i love her & love the orbs you added too! *u*
1ffgBbR.png
@Jeana I hope this is okay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2oPmtf.png[/img] @Luunai Hey! I'm ready for your payment so that I can start your drawing next! :)
@Jeana I hope this is okay!
R2oPmtf.png

@Luunai Hey! I'm ready for your payment so that I can start your drawing next! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96