Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 96
@auries
Ah yes the clawtips, I just wanted to list all of the apparel she has just in case.
I'm comfortable with 400g
Thank you!
@auries
Ah yes the clawtips, I just wanted to list all of the apparel she has just in case.
I'm comfortable with 400g
Thank you!
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@heartofdragon if you are comfortable please send the gems via CR or Pm and I will get started on your drawing as soon as I am free!
@heartofdragon if you are comfortable please send the gems via CR or Pm and I will get started on your drawing as soon as I am free!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YyjRNVo.png[/img] @Heartofdragon I hope this is okay? i found it difficult to do a closed-mouth smile with blood S:
YyjRNVo.png
@Heartofdragon I hope this is okay? i found it difficult to do a closed-mouth smile with blood S:
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries oops posting this a bit late because i slept until noon [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Elodea [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36109961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361100/36109961_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Krystina 36109961 [b]Personality:[/b] Krystina is a nice if not somewhat scattered dragon. She is constantly experimenting and trying out new things to help improve the clan. Friendly and kind, she is not afraid of others and can always strike up a conversation. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles] [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal [b]Other Info:[/b] i would love seeing her in a pose where she's pulling the googles above her head and smiling (like [url=https://images-production.freetls.fastly.net/uploads/posts/image/95682/neymar-glasses-thumb.jpg?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=crop&h=675&q=55&w=1200]this [/url]maybe?? best image i could think of), but if that's too complicated please let me know <3 and!! a small little thing. in her gijinka/human form i tend to make her have a nose ring, so if you could somehow put one in I'd love that <3 if not, as always, let me know! [/quote]
@Auries
oops posting this a bit late because i slept until noon
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Elodea
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded
Dragon Image:
36109961_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Krystina 36109961
Personality: Krystina is a nice if not somewhat scattered dragon. She is constantly experimenting and trying out new things to help improve the clan. Friendly and kind, she is not afraid of others and can always strike up a conversation.
Apparel and Accents: Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles
Payment Method: paypal
Other Info: i would love seeing her in a pose where she's pulling the googles above her head and smiling (like this maybe?? best image i could think of), but if that's too complicated please let me know <3 and!! a small little thing. in her gijinka/human form i tend to make her have a nose ring, so if you could somehow put one in I'd love that <3 if not, as always, let me know!
raPIqm3.png
@Elodea Hey! so im not really confident with doing anatomy at the moment so I feel like the arm woul look very strange S:. I mean, I will definitely try it first but do you have any other ideas for poses if I am unable to do that one? otherwise, I am very excited to draw her! ill definitley include a nose ring also!

For pricing, I will put her at $17 if that's Okay! if that's all good, Ill sketch her (and ill send that via Discord) then if that sketch is good, you can send the money then! :)
@Elodea Hey! so im not really confident with doing anatomy at the moment so I feel like the arm woul look very strange S:. I mean, I will definitely try it first but do you have any other ideas for poses if I am unable to do that one? otherwise, I am very excited to draw her! ill definitley include a nose ring also!

For pricing, I will put her at $17 if that's Okay! if that's all good, Ill sketch her (and ill send that via Discord) then if that sketch is good, you can send the money then! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Oh gosh that's completely okay! I thought I'd ask first but I know some things versus others would be a bit difficult! Just any other pose with her smiling would be great if you don't feel confident with anatomy c:

And that's a great price! Thank you for drawing her <3
@Auries

Oh gosh that's completely okay! I thought I'd ask first but I know some things versus others would be a bit difficult! Just any other pose with her smiling would be great if you don't feel confident with anatomy c:

And that's a great price! Thank you for drawing her <3
raPIqm3.png
@auries
Looks fantastic! Thanks so much! :)
@auries
Looks fantastic! Thanks so much! :)
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop