Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96
@Beezadrella [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ODwp03.png[/img] sure you've seen this on discord but popping it here too
@Beezadrella

2ODwp03.png

sure you've seen this on discord but popping it here too
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries fear him fangs!!!!
@Auries fear him fangs!!!!
bop
bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
sobs quietly into wallet
sobs quietly into wallet
@Auries I know you're busy, so if you can't accept or need extra time, it is absolutely no problem. I understand that school takes a lot of time. x) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Momica [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] FLAT Color [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37796694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377967/37796694_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Elliot / 37796694 [b]Personality:[/b] Here is the excerpt from his bio. ELLIOT DEXTER AINSWORTH II A perpetually sniffly Bogsneak who spends his days indulging his love of donuts, sonnets, romance novels, and gardening. When not compulsively licking hardboiled eggs to everyone’s dismay at The Brunch Club, he can be found in his personal garden tending to his latest crop of ruby red roses. Each bouquet is grown with an inexhaustible passion and a meticulous tenderness born from his lovesick heart. Unfortunately, his romantic ventures are repeatedly foiled by his chronic compulsive sneezing. Gross. He wishes to be gifted a handkerchief for his birthday. TLDR: always sneezing, likes licking eggs, romantic boi [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Fancy Top Hat, Saucer Stare, Fancy Waistcoat, Dustrunner's Arctic Pants, Seafarer's Shirt, Romantic Red Rose [b]Payment Method:[/b] Flat Treasure or Treasure/Gem split payment [b]Other Info:[/b] Expression/Pose up to you. Preferably dark lineart, but not mandatory. Up to you![/quote]
@Auries

I know you're busy, so if you can't accept or need extra time, it is absolutely no problem. I understand that school takes a lot of time. x)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Momica
TYPE OF COMMISSION: FLAT Color
Dragon Image:
37796694_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Elliot / 37796694
Personality: Here is the excerpt from his bio.

ELLIOT DEXTER AINSWORTH II
A perpetually sniffly Bogsneak who spends his days indulging his love of donuts, sonnets, romance novels, and gardening. When not compulsively licking hardboiled eggs to everyone’s dismay at The Brunch Club, he can be found in his personal garden tending to his latest crop of ruby red roses. Each bouquet is grown with an inexhaustible passion and a meticulous tenderness born from his lovesick heart. Unfortunately, his romantic ventures are repeatedly foiled by his chronic compulsive sneezing. Gross.

He wishes to be gifted a handkerchief for his birthday.

TLDR: always sneezing, likes licking eggs, romantic boi

Apparel and Accents: Fancy Top Hat, Saucer Stare, Fancy Waistcoat, Dustrunner's Arctic Pants, Seafarer's Shirt, Romantic Red Rose
Payment Method: Flat Treasure or Treasure/Gem split payment
Other Info: Expression/Pose up to you. Preferably dark lineart, but not mandatory. Up to you!
bEvLAND.png
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience
@Camy @DragonDraws
I'm opening back up for 3 Fully shaded slots. unlimited sketches (until I feel the work load is too much) and idk how many Flats.

Lets get traffic back onto this thread ey? :)

(I know its a bit late @Momica but if you still want that drawing I could do that for you)
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience
@Camy @DragonDraws
I'm opening back up for 3 Fully shaded slots. unlimited sketches (until I feel the work load is too much) and idk how many Flats.

Lets get traffic back onto this thread ey? :)

(I know its a bit late @Momica but if you still want that drawing I could do that for you)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
ii
ii
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Hello again!
Could I get one fully shaded slot, please?
@Auries

Hello again!
Could I get one fully shaded slot, please?
@Henrythearcher of course you can! I'll reserve that for you now. fill out a form and I'll let you know how much it will be. :)
@Henrythearcher of course you can! I'll reserve that for you now. fill out a form and I'll let you know how much it will be. :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Thank you very much! Here is the form. If there is something missing or you would like to know about details, please let me know. [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] HenryTheArcher [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] FULLY SHADED [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=625461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6255/625461_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][quote=Dragon][b]Long Wei[/b][/quote][/center][/columns] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Long Wei | #625461 [b]Personality:[/b] His has a little lore in his bio. It doesn't really tell about his personality though so I will tell briefly here. Long Wei is the leader and generally calm by his personality. He does have very strong fighting spirit when it comes up to that. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Yes. His armour is the priority and I would like that to be added at least. Last time you added the bow and quiver very nicely to the headshot. I don't mind that showing either! He is an archer after all. [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Some fighting or fierce pose would be cool but feel free to come with anything! He has one artwork in his bio if you would to see an example.[/quote]
@Auries

Thank you very much!
Here is the form. If there is something missing or you would like to know about details, please let me know.

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: HenryTheArcher

TYPE OF COMMISSION: FULLY SHADED

Dragon Image:

625461_350.png

Dragon wrote:
Long Wei

Dragon Name/ID: Long Wei | #625461

Personality: His has a little lore in his bio. It doesn't really tell about his personality though so I will tell briefly here. Long Wei is the leader and generally calm by his personality. He does have very strong fighting spirit when it comes up to that.

Apparel and Accents: Yes. His armour is the priority and I would like that to be added at least. Last time you added the bow and quiver very nicely to the headshot. I don't mind that showing either! He is an archer after all.

Payment Method: Gems

Other Info: Some fighting or fierce pose would be cool but feel free to come with anything! He has one artwork in his bio if you would to see an example.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96