Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 95 96
boop
boop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
That all sounds wonderful and the price increase fit to complexity sounds more than reasonable (: I would very much like the head to be floating, attached by jewelery as you said. Would you prefer me to send through PayPal or gems because I'm happy either way?
That all sounds wonderful and the price increase fit to complexity sounds more than reasonable (: I would very much like the head to be floating, attached by jewelery as you said. Would you prefer me to send through PayPal or gems because I'm happy either way?
VHK85V8.gif
@mortveil PayPal would be great. I will finish this current commission and send you my email via PM afterwards. Glad you agree with the ideas and I'm very excited to draw your baby :)
@mortveil PayPal would be great. I will finish this current commission and send you my email via PM afterwards. Glad you agree with the ideas and I'm very excited to draw your baby :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Echoghost10100 Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fpoTt2u.png[/img] Let me know if you need me to change anything!
@Echoghost10100

Here you go!

fpoTt2u.png

Let me know if you need me to change anything!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
Oh, thank you! He looks absolutely wonderful! I love the detail you've put into it and quick completion, too! ^-^
@Auries
Oh, thank you! He looks absolutely wonderful! I love the detail you've put into it and quick completion, too! ^-^
@Echoghost10100 Thank you so much for commissioning me. :) I'm really glad you're pleased with it!
@Echoghost10100 Thank you so much for commissioning me. :) I'm really glad you're pleased with it!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bop
bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Mortveil Here's your piece! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IoLJDUA.png[/img]
@Mortveil

Here's your piece!

IoLJDUA.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
He looks incredible, once again thank you so much <3
@Auries
He looks incredible, once again thank you so much <3
VHK85V8.gif
@mortveil thank you so much for ordering from me again! you're always welcome to return. :) <3
@mortveil thank you so much for ordering from me again! you're always welcome to return. :) <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 95 96