Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 95 96
Bop
Bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bop
bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Username: Dystopic TYPE OF COMMISSION: flat Dragon Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1096170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10962/1096170_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name/ID: Mourn/1096170 Apparel: the flower fall and the golden necklace, please! (I'm not sure it's official name since I'm on my phone e and tool tips don't pop up) Personality:Mourn is grumpy but secretly loving, taking fellow clan dragons under his wing to show them the ropes. Payment Method: gems again c: Other Info: This guy is a gift for my nest friend, since he loved the Grieve art so much. They're colors are just one off, so I hope he's not too dark! D: Thanks again <3 Also, I'll be at work most of today, so I might not be able to respond immediately.
@Auries
Username: Dystopic
TYPE OF COMMISSION: flat
Dragon Image:
1096170_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Mourn/1096170
Apparel: the flower fall and the golden necklace, please! (I'm not sure it's official name since I'm on my phone e and tool tips don't pop up)
Personality:Mourn is grumpy but secretly loving, taking fellow clan dragons under his wing to show them the ropes.
Payment Method: gems again c:
Other Info: This guy is a gift for my nest friend, since he loved the Grieve art so much. They're colors are just one off, so I hope he's not too dark! D:

Thanks again <3

Also, I'll be at work most of today, so I might not be able to respond immediately.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Dystopic I'll do this laddo! with being flat I don't have to worry too much about the colours, if it was shaded that's when I'd have a problem when the colour becomes just as black as the linearts.

I'll get him drawn for you for 850 gems, I'll try keep the same qualities as the other drawing for yah too :)

Just be warned that I may not be drawing for a day or two because I got whiplash yesterday from one of the rides at an amusement park yesterday and so it's super uncomfortable sitting at my desk for a long time D:
@Lseven this bit of text above you also goes to you too (even though yours is about an hour off completion, just be aware that there might be a bit of a wait D: )
@Dystopic I'll do this laddo! with being flat I don't have to worry too much about the colours, if it was shaded that's when I'd have a problem when the colour becomes just as black as the linearts.

I'll get him drawn for you for 850 gems, I'll try keep the same qualities as the other drawing for yah too :)

Just be warned that I may not be drawing for a day or two because I got whiplash yesterday from one of the rides at an amusement park yesterday and so it's super uncomfortable sitting at my desk for a long time D:
@Lseven this bit of text above you also goes to you too (even though yours is about an hour off completion, just be aware that there might be a bit of a wait D: )
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bop
bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
bop
bop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

That sounds just fine, I'll send the gems over in just a moment.

It sucks to hear that you've been hurt D: I love amusement rides, but a few of them can be pretty.. Whippy. I really hope you feel better soon D:
@Auries

That sounds just fine, I'll send the gems over in just a moment.

It sucks to hear that you've been hurt D: I love amusement rides, but a few of them can be pretty.. Whippy. I really hope you feel better soon D:
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Lseven here's yours all finished! [img]http://i.imgur.com/J1lw1KQ.png[/img] I hope you like it! @Dystopic I have yet to receive your CR, I will only start it after I have that in my CR box :3
@Lseven

here's yours all finished!

J1lw1KQ.png

I hope you like it!

@Dystopic
I have yet to receive your CR, I will only start it after I have that in my CR box :3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

I am glad your feeling better, and I have to say, my favorite piece of art I have ever received and so worth the gems and the bit of a wait. Thank you so very very much!
@Auries

I am glad your feeling better, and I have to say, my favorite piece of art I have ever received and so worth the gems and the bit of a wait. Thank you so very very much!
YbS9jyj.png
@Lseven

I'm so glad you like it! and yeah I apologise about the wait, i'm so glad it's worth it though <3
@Lseven

I'm so glad you like it! and yeah I apologise about the wait, i'm so glad it's worth it though <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 95 96