Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Tai + Banjo's Hydria Pottery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Shadowfire1223 It's ready! Sorry I took so long, I've had a rough and busy week. [url=http://alpinehell.tumblr.com/post/149248847984][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/ef1d3317d13ccefabb9c27c90e092d2a/tumblr_oc8loab16f1r25puwo1_1280.png[/img][/url] If you'd like, I can teach you the cool image resizing trick I use!
@Shadowfire1223 It's ready! Sorry I took so long, I've had a rough and busy week.
tumblr_oc8loab16f1r25puwo1_1280.png

If you'd like, I can teach you the cool image resizing trick I use!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell

Aaah, it's so nice! :D It didn't take long at all~ I'll send the money right away!

Resizing trick? Yes, please!
@AlpineHell

Aaah, it's so nice! :D It didn't take long at all~ I'll send the money right away!

Resizing trick? Yes, please!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 The resizing trick is super easy, all you do is take the image URL, go to the end of it, and change the number at the end.

So, at full size the very end of the image url will say "_1280.PNG" but you can size it down to "500," "400," "250," "100," and "75sq" - this scales the image proportionally down to the number you input :D
@Shadowfire1223 The resizing trick is super easy, all you do is take the image URL, go to the end of it, and change the number at the end.

So, at full size the very end of the image url will say "_1280.PNG" but you can size it down to "500," "400," "250," "100," and "75sq" - this scales the image proportionally down to the number you input :D
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell

Oooh! That's nice, yes, thank you very much! :D
@AlpineHell

Oooh! That's nice, yes, thank you very much! :D
@Banjo

Oh, I forgot to ask...may I be put on your pinglist, please? :3
@Banjo

Oh, I forgot to ask...may I be put on your pinglist, please? :3
@sasga pinging myself because how did i not know this was a thing oh my god this is amazing
@sasga pinging myself because how did i not know this was a thing oh my god this is amazing
TrOwIM9.png
@AlpineHell Mind pinglisting me for when you're open? These are really lovely.

The flat doodles over here are great too!
@AlpineHell Mind pinglisting me for when you're open? These are really lovely.

The flat doodles over here are great too!

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
@Banjo AlpineHell

Please add me to your pinglists when convenient! ^_^

@AlpineHell

Heh, although it was unfortunate that by the time I'd grinded for enough embers to be able to purchase from you via the FF thread you'd become overly busy, I feel I should thank you for being the reason I now have plenty saved up for next year regardless. XD
@Banjo AlpineHell

Please add me to your pinglists when convenient! ^_^

@AlpineHell

Heh, although it was unfortunate that by the time I'd grinded for enough embers to be able to purchase from you via the FF thread you'd become overly busy, I feel I should thank you for being the reason I now have plenty saved up for next year regardless. XD
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale I'll add ya! c: @Desnik sorry for the wait ;;o;; but here you go! i hope you like it. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c79d063a6187cc61771d8e5afc5ca57b/tumblr_ocownitJzp1vvonteo1_500.png[/img] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/c79d063a6187cc61771d8e5afc5ca57b/tumblr_ocownitJzp1vvonteo1_250.png]click me for 250px link![/url] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/c79d063a6187cc61771d8e5afc5ca57b/tumblr_ocownitJzp1vvonteo1_1280.png]click me for 1280px link![/url]
@Stanzascale I'll add ya! c:

@Desnik sorry for the wait ;;o;; but here you go! i hope you like it.
tumblr_ocownitJzp1vvonteo1_500.png

click me for 250px link!
click me for 1280px link!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo Beautiful! Thank you!

Look how cool it looks in her bio! :D
@Banjo Beautiful! Thank you!

Look how cool it looks in her bio! :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14